PJ ALERT! GO GET YOUR GVP FLAT IRON!!! (review:Pic Heavy)

crlsweetie912

I want the new one with the pink hearts.:sad:
PINK HEARTS....:blush:

Thank you so much! Your hair looked great! I've been going back and forth but I think I've made my choice now!

I REALLY like this flat iron!

I love that iron too. Your hair looks sooooooo silky, I just want to touch it. And i see your makeup lookin cute.

Thanks lady!

BLING, BLING, BLING!!!! IT'S GORGEOUS!! :wow::wow:

I spent on that dayuum money on the Maxiglide and hadn't used it but once. But when I did use it, it didn't get my hair straight. I had to turn that thing up, which I hate, because I don't use heat, anyway. I'll look into this one just to have a flatiron in my stash in case I need it. I won't be using heat for a long time, though.

How much does it cost?

Thanks SP! I got mine when it was on sale (49.99) and I had a coupon, I think it was the 15% one and it was 42.00.
I think the regular price is 69.99

I bought this a few days ago and I don't like it I am going to return it today. I tell you why I didn't like it. I had to go over my relaxed hair a billion times. and it still wasn't straight. It also snagged my hair I lost hairs with this flat iron between the plates. I spent 59 for it. Maybe I had the heat too low. But on my other flat iron I would never have to put it on high to get my hair straightened. Your hair came out cute by the way

My hair didn't snag AT ALL! I was going to add that's another thing I loved about it. Do you know what heat setting you had it on?
I have that super resistant, bushy hair, and you can see this thing made my hair silky :gorgeous: I am sorry it didn't work for you.

Very pretty! Love that shine!
Thank you so much. I really am enjoying this iron.

mistee11

Wow! I was just thinking about going to Sally's on payday to get Silk Elements -- gonna have to get that flat iron too! You got salon results maybe even better. Absolutely stunning! I can't afford CHI or FHI.

lennet93

I have this flat iron and I LOVE it...makes my hair so silky..not as silky as yours though:perplexed:lachen:. I think I need that Beyond the zone spray..:yep:

I have this flat iron and I LOVE it...makes my hair so silky..not as silky as yours though:perplexed:lachen:. I think I need that Beyond the zone spray..:yep:

Yea girl, that Beyond the Zone Spray is DA BOMB!!!! I like this better than any other heat protectant besides Mizani Thermal Serum(I love this one too):grin:

crlsweetie912

Girl thanks!!!! I was debating on getting this one or the maxiglide....and you just made my mind up!!!!! I'm going to sallys tomorrow!!!!

It really is a good buy!!!!
Please post back with your results!

Wow! I was just thinking about going to Sally's on payday to get Silk Elements -- gonna have to get that flat iron too! You got salon results maybe even better. Absolutely stunning! I can't afford CHI or FHI.
I love this thing. And I can't afford CHI/FHI either...

I love the spray!!! It's a keeper and you only need a tiny bit.

Yea girl, that Beyond the Zone Spray is DA BOMB!!!! I like this better than any other heat protectant besides Mizani Thermal Serum(I love this one too):grin:

:yep: I love the spray.

tgrowe

Thanks crlsweetie for your review. Your hair is beautiful!!!
I have EVERY last item or product that you used. Don't sleep on that GVP CHI iron ladies. I absolutely love mine. Planning on washing and DC today. Will try this.

asummertyme

well, ima go and buy one friday..they have the limited hearts edition on sale now...I guess this would be the time too get one.

crlsweetie912

So what makes this and the Chi so special again?:lachen:

Are the plates on it shaped different or something?
The plates are curved on the edges and they didn't snag my hair AT ALL! I never had a CHI, but everybody here loves them....

well, ima go and buy one friday..they have the limited hearts edition on sale now...I guess this would be the time too get one.

I loved the pink hearts one..make sure you find a coupon!

Wow, your hair looks great!

Do they sell that protectant at Sally's? Where can I find it?

YUP. Beyond the Zone is sold at sally's!

asummertyme

The plates are curved on the edges and they didn't snag my hair AT ALL! I never had a CHI, but everybody here loves them....

I loved the pink hearts one..make sure you find a coupon!

YUP. Beyond the Zone is sold at sally's!
I checked that site..i didnt see any coupons for sallys..:wallbash:

zzirvingj

OP your hair looks AMAZING.

I am considering buying this iron this week. Anyone else here bought one recently and have results to report?

Also, is there just one "model" of the GVP iron in Sallys (just different colors)?

glamazon386

Your hair looks great CRL. :up: I hate y'all. :mad: I don't even need a new flat iron but now I want to buy that hot pink one with the hearts. :lol:

crlsweetie912

OP your hair looks AMAZING.

I am considering buying this iron this week. Anyone else here bought one recently and have results to report?

Also, is there just one "model" of the GVP iron in Sallys (just different colors)?

Yup, it's the GVP only. Different colors.

Your hair looks great CRL. :up: I hate y'all. :mad: I don't even need a new flat iron but now I want to buy that hot pink one with the hearts. :lol:

I wish they had that one when I got mine.

OK 1st your hair came out beautiful. Secondly I am literally having heart palpitations because I want that curling iron, If I don't like it I could always return it right:rolleyes::lachen:?

That coupon is so old. Marie told me!!!! :lachen:
You sure can return it. Make sure you keep your receipt because you will need it to return any electric appliance.

Tee

No, I WILL NOT buy another flat iron! Crlsweetie, your hair is blinging! Beautiful.