Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aireen

Exactly! Who cares about embarrassing her?! So what! She is a no good thief! I have never seen someone do such a piss poor job of avoiding responsibilities! If you wanna be a thief, at least do it well! Like disappear from the internet world, change all of your SNs everywhere... but she just gonna sit on FB like people can't contact her?! If you gonna be a criminal, don't be a dumbass criminal!

And I had liked her font, too :(

*back to lurking*

Sent from my WX445 using WX445

So true. Be smart about it. Instead of blocking your friendslist on FB, why not do THAT and block people from searching you as well? :lachen:

BrickbyBrick

Wow. this whole thing is awkward. I remember when she first started. Hope the victims here get a positive and speedy resolution

jerseygurl

Not a new member
I can't believe what I'm reading here, people are actually trying to defend her actions by saying that it isn't any of their business if their "e-friend" scams people out of their money. Wow!

Last edited:

SuchaLady

I was thinking of not renewing my subscription but I dont think this is over yet. This thread may die down but there will be a part 2 and I gotta be around. :look:

Aireen

I was thinking of not renewing my subscription but I dont think this is over yet. This thread may die down but there will be a part 2 and I gotta be around. :look:

:lachen: :lachen: You're paying an extra $6.50 to stick around on a site you don't even want to stay on for more SF drama? You can still lurk you know, most likely the drama will be in the hair care section since it concerns hair products.

This comment made my day. :lol:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I haven't visited her FB to confirm that her friends are now private but perhaps she made them private in an attempt to protect them (the friends) from any potential issues that may result from this situation -- protecting them from people potentially PMing them and/or contacting them in any way to discuss this issue. Just my speculation.

HappilyLiberal

Besides the fact that this sf is a THIEF what i get from this thread also is to MAKE UR OWN ISH you spend less money and you get more than one bottle

helllurrrrrrrrr!

:thankyou:

For those who missed my earlier posts....

My current mix is...

Moe's Growth Oil
2 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
6 oz. Horsetail and Nettle herbs infused Grapeseed oil
with
2 oz. Coconut Oil
2 tbs. Sublimed Sulfur

Save your $$$$$

asummertyme

Exactly! Who cares about embarrassing her?! So what! She is a no good thief! I have never seen someone do such a piss poor job of avoiding responsibilities! If you wanna be a thief, at least do it well! Like disappear from the internet world, change all of your SNs everywhere... but she just gonna sit on FB like people can't contact her?! If you gonna be a criminal, don't be a dumbass criminal!

And I had liked her font, too :(

*back to lurking*

Sent from my WX445 using WX445
u go girl..tellem why u mad son?:look::grin:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I haven't visited her FB to confirm that her friends are now private but perhaps she made them private in an attempt to protect them (the friends) from any potential issues that may result from this situation -- protecting them from people potentially PMing them and/or contacting them in any way to discuss this issue. Just my speculation.

Protecting them from the backlash of her actions. I wonder why instead of spending time doing that (locking down FB), how about she contact Hairsoaper and resolve this issue, woman to woman; not just as a businessperson, but as a grown responsible woman.

I just don't get it. :nono:

Honey6928215

Now that I read the scoop on the person who sells Boundless Tresses, I don't think I will be ordering from her. That's messed up on her part, though because she had a lot of customers. Now that she has taken the money and ran, I tried to search for her recipe on the back of her product but I'm not familiar with the names except for the sulfur part. Does anyone know the recipe? I'm going to make my own from now on.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Just browsing her threads. I sincerely hope this thread had no basis in reality for her :(. She never stated why she made it. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=546779

I seriously hope that this isn't her story. However, I have a friend with lung cancer, but it doesn't prevent her from taking care of business. I know everyone may react differently to news like that, but in the end, as long as you're breathing, you still do the right thing.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Now that I read the scoop on the person who sells Boundless Tresses, I don't think I will be ordering from her. That's messed up on her part, though because she had a lot of customers. Now that she has taken the money and ran, I tried to search for her recipe on the back of her product but I'm not familiar with the names except for the sulfur part. Does anyone know the recipe? I'm going to make my own from now on.

Honey6928215 It's been posted several times in this thread... you'll find it. :yep:

asummertyme

I seriously hope that this isn't her story. However, I have a friend with lung cancer, but it doesn't prevent her from taking care of business. I know everyone may react differently to news like that, but in the end, as long as you're breathing, you still do the right thing.
Im with u on that one!..My daughters father, partner best friend and love of 11 years, at 38 years old..needs a heart transplant...but we keep it moving...we have a 3 year old to raise and we just move on...its tuff..but u gotta keep on going..!keep the faith and stay positive..
Oh..39 today :) :yep:

KnottyGurl

I don't know SF at all, but how the heck can you hold her friends responsible for what she did? Whether they choose to get involved or not, SF is still the only person responsible for the missing money and the missing product. That is who the customers have an agreement with. We need to stop turning on each other and focus on the real culprit, keyword focus. I like this forum but sometimes I tell ya...

LittleLuxe

Just browsing her threads. I sincerely hope this thread had no basis in reality for her :(. She never stated why she made it. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=546779

Sheesh...that's the problem with jacking up your reputation. I never saw that but considering whats happening in her business and the way she's treating it I don't t know if she has genuine problem because...well lying liars and all that. She lost that trust.

For all I know she could have been setting up an alibi and the money she jacked off Boundless Tresses helped take her from business to first class on her trip to the Bahamas.

SuchaLady

I know y'all Im a mess. :ohwell: But nah son. I gotta be a PAID member for Round 2. :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: You're paying an extra $6.50 to stick around on a site you don't even want to stay on for more SF drama? You can still lurk you know, most likely the drama will be in the hair care section since it concerns hair products.

This comment made my day. :lol:

That's funny, you could still lurk tho

CandiedLipgloss

Yall don't even know. :lol: Apparently at least one of them lurks on here and tried to call me out saying I only got involved for the thanks....so yeah...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Im with u on that one!..My daughters father, partner best friend and love of 11 years, at 38 years old..needs a heart transplant...but we keep it moving...we have a 3 year old to raise and we just move on...its tuff..but u gotta keep on going..!keep the faith and stay positive..
Oh..39 today :) :yep:

:clap: :clap: God is GOOD! Tell your DH to keep on keeping on! I pray he gets that transplant. He will!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Protecting them from the backlash of her actions. I wonder why instead of spending time doing that (locking down FB), how about she contact Hairsoaper and resolve this issue, woman to woman; not just as a businessperson, but as a grown responsible woman.

I just don't get it. :nono:
I know january noir - I wasn't defending just speculating why she might have done that. That's all. I definitely understand everyone's perspective on the matter. I'm shame to say that I was one of the few to receive my product but I ordered months ago for my dh who battled back from cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.