August 6th, 7th, 8th -- What Is your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Good Evening LHCF,

Ladies I am not doing much Basically wearing my wig below, moisturizing daily and just watering it down with a hose for cleaning my scalp. So ...., What Are Your Hair Plans? :)

Last edited:

Bun Mistress

so I'm working all weekend so.....I guess my plans are dry DC with Conditioner mixture, shampoo scalp (may use aveda smooth again) then condition with smooth or something else then blow dry and bun. Its like a re-run from last week.

Amber_moon

August 6 = Wash and deep condition hair overnight

August 7 = Rinse deep cond, rollerset and get on plane to MIAMI!

August 8-13 = wrap at night moisturize when needed and try and keep heat out of it for the duration of my vacation. (some heat though will be used to keep edges flat.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've been bunning non-stop. I have good intentions to doing other things but it's so dern hot (115 with heat index and humidity) that I just bun and go!

Angelicus

I want to attempt to do a corrective relaxer.
I'd also like to roller set my hair in a very different way: part hair down the middle and from ear to ear as if I am doing a relaxer. I wonder what the end result will be.

30something

Sunday Shampoo with HE Long term relationship shampoo, condition with HE Long term relationship conditioner, and used HE Long term relationship leave in :rolleyes:, seal with my avocado coconut oil mix
Airy dry.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm keeping my hair braided for the summer under a wig. With that said. My plans are:

August 6th: Nothing

August 7th: DC on dry hair with Alter Ego

August 8th: Spritz hair with green tea and seal

That tis it!

Loves Harmony

I wont do anything til 8/08 Sunday. Im going to prepoo, shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and twist my hair. I start back working on Monday. It been 9 months since the last time i worked. I was laid off due to budget cut.

VirtuousBeauty

6th: Clarify (stuff just seems to sit on my hair now. Take to change to a no cone moisturizer) then prepoo overnight

7th:poo and DC, then try my first ponytail rollerset (^_^)

soon2bsl

Aug. 6th, plan on shampooing, DC, and air dry in twists overnight.

Aug. 7th I will be getting a sew in that I hope to keep in until Oct possibly early Nov. I need about 1 to 1.5 inches to MBL and would love to be grazing it by the time I take my sew in down.

lilsparkle825

I wont do anything til 8/08 Sunday. Im going to prepoo, shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and twist my hair. I start back working on Monday. It been 9 months since the last time i worked. I was laid off due to budget cut.
Congrats, girl. I've been out of work a few months myself, and I'm looking for work. :spinning:

This weekend will be more so about my mom's hair than mine....she wants a new set of crochet braids. Her hair is thriving with these things! I bet by the next time she straightens (once the weather cools), she will be full APL. While detangling her hair last night, I did the "stretch test" and she definitely looks to be grazing APL.

If I do anything to my hair this weekend, it'll probably be a DC and more wet bunning. I really want to ponytail rollerset my hair, but I don't know if I will be able to sit under the dryer as hot as it is here!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
On the 7th or 8th, depending on how my hair feels:

Pre-poo with Rice bran oil
wash with my beloved ORS aloe
Aphogee 2 step on my relaxed ends only
DC with AO white camellia

Sondice

Getting ready for my relaxer next weekend :D

- Clarify/Chelate w/ Nexxus Aloe Rid
- use Creme of Nature Porosity Corrector
- protein treatment w/ Motions CPR
- DC, apply leave ins and bun

I started using JBCO on my scalp but I'll stop this week just in case it will cause me to underprocess.

JJamiah

Congratulations on the new JOB :) :bighug:

JJamiah

Congrats, girl. I've been out of work a few months myself, and I'm looking for work. :spinning:

This weekend will be more so about my mom's hair than mine....she wants a new set of crochet braids. Her hair is thriving with these things! I bet by the next time she straightens (once the weather cools), she will be full APL. While detangling her hair last night, I did the "stretch test" and she definitely looks to be grazing APL.

If I do anything to my hair this weekend, it'll probably be a DC and more wet bunning. I really want to ponytail rollerset my hair, but I don't know if I will be able to sit under the dryer as hot as it is here!

Good Luck with that Lilsparkle I hope you find something soon.

I want to see some pics of your moms hair :D

ms.blue

I'm going to pre poo my hair with aphogee keratin and green tea spray with jbco then wash with shescenit's jojoba hemp shampoo and DC with the banana Butler conditioner with jbco. Blowdry (I didn't blow dry my hair last time like I said I would cuz I got lazy ) moisturize and get my weave done.

newbeginnings2010

Re: August 6th, 7th, 8th -- What are your Hair Plans???

I think I'm going to use one of my heat passes this weekend. I'm dying to get a better look at how much of a trim I'm going to need. I'm thinking of doing a ponytail roller set with 12 ponytails (or maybe a regular roller set), sitting under the dryer, and then flat-ironing the roots. Then I'll clip it back with a banana clip to keep the ends off of my clothes.

kami11213

I'm taking down this sew in after 6 wks... I can't wait cuz my head is itching like crazy. I think I'm done w/ sew-ins for a while though, plus I'm itching to relax, I'm about 8 1/2 months post...

So i'll probably clarify then do a mild protein treatment w/ aphogee 2 min then DC w/ mizani moisturefuse for 30 min then airdry and bun

Yoshi3329

-Pre-poo
-Shampoo
-Condition
-Deep condition
-Porosity control
-Seal with an oil
-Apply light protein leave-in

That's it.

sithembile

Saturday morning:
Prepoo with Nexxus Keraphix mixed with coconut & hempseed oil
Shampoo with Keracare
DC with Humectress & wheatgerm oil
My usual leave ins and moisturisers, airdry, cornrow then slap on my half wig.

Diva_Esq

I'd like to do a deep condition under the dryer this weekend. I'd also like to wear my hair free and wild in a big curly fro or twist out/ modified twist & curly with a hair flower this weekend.

Friday night- Puff & overnight deep con baggied
Saturday- Swimming, so ponied for swim with a clarifying poo and deep con under dryer afterward. Twist hair to dry overnight.
Sunday- Undo twists & rock a big twistout with a flower.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
DC with GVP Cond. Balm. Co-wash with Suave Lilac & Lavender. Rollerset with Proclaim Olive Oil Wrapping Foam and EVCO. I'm loving rollersets lately.

KurlyNinja

Friday - Bun
Saturday - Bun Some more
Sunday - Repeat

I dont think I'm starting to become hair lazy... Ok. I lie. Yes it is. Thats half the reason why I decided to transition to natural because I dont want to upkeep a relaxer. lol. Maybe I'll throw an overnight DC in there somewhere though.

Majestye

Wash and Condition my sew-in EP hair, and figure out how to correctly condition and moisturize my hair underneath! And get rid of this itchy scalp!

JJamiah

:hiya: JJ

I plan to stretch my flat iron style. I bought some hair candy and hopefully I can play around with them. :yep::spinning:

Hello there ST how are you doing?

Wash and Condition my sew-in EP hair, and figure out how to correctly condition and moisturize my hair underneath! And get rid of this itchy scalp!

I bought some Parnevu T-Tree Braid Spray for my braids under my LF, and it has been great, It leaves a tingle and actually helps reduce the itch. :)

Fab_Nikki

I am currently sitting under the dryer with some Adore dark chocolate rinse on my hair.

DC w/Matrix Conditioning balm
Air dry 80% w/leave-in (not sure yet)
heat protectant, then blowdry and flat iron
wrap until I get ready to go out tonight

The rest of the week will be nothing but putting alittle Boundless Tresses on my scalp and wrapping.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
It looks like right now.. I need to do a touch up for Aug 7th but i'm only 8 wks post. I usually can get to 10 weeks buy my NG is thick!!!

Instead I'll deep condition with a heating cap for at least 2 hours and pre-poo with my Dakbur Amla Oil (dreamy stuff) to hold off another week. My hair love this.