Grow 2 inches per month!!

Hi Ladies, I received the following email- hold on to your buns:

Here is how to wash your hair for fast hair growth. Discover the right frequency and what to use to wash your hair with, to grow longer thicker , more beautiful hair

Dear Friend,
Eva here, I just wanted to share a secret with you!
There are many myths out there that state that washing your hair often makes it dry and removes excess sebum! The result is dry hair, hair loss, breakages breakages and an itchy scalp!
I write today to explain to you why this is not true and how to wash your hair for beautiful longer and thicker hair

First washing your hair often is the best thing you can do for the health of your hair! This is because it keeps your scalp clean which means your hair roots can â breath and grow healthy, most people experience hair troubles because of an unclean scalp and hair.

Washing your hair often , gets a bad wrap because when you do wash you tend to use commercial shampoos and conditioners which contain very harmful chemicals which cause hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff, frizz, breakages and other hair problems. Otherwise if you washed the hair with herbs and oils as was done before the 1800âs

In summary- The one major reason why your hair does not grow healthy and at the fstest rate possible is due to the fact that your hair follicles might be plugged and poisoned which is the result of
1. the excessive use of shampoos, conditioners, colors and other hair treatments
2. the failure of these products to clean the scalp without depositing chemicals on the scalp!
The problem with commercial shampoo is they actually make your hair worse in the long run, sure they do an excellent job of cleaning your scalp but they also strip away natural hair oils that leave your scalp dry and unprotected against the environmnet and other chemicals. And further as they clean the dirt from your hair they also leave chemical resides like SLS (the major ingredient in shampoos), which by the way has been proven to cause cancer, hair loss, baldness, an itchy scalp and all hair problems

So what do you do now? Well that is one of the reasons why I was so excited when I found Mira hair oilâ¦
http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairoil.html

you see it has been time tested to detoxify the blood in the scalp, stops DHT (the hormone that causes hair loss), clean the chemical muck of the hair and scalp but it does all that without leaving behind chemical deposits and this is so because IT IS ALL NATURAL
The result is that you hair will grow BEUATIFUL , longer , thicker more manegable hair and do it faster than you ever thought possible. Mira hair oil will give you a beautiful clean scalp and hair you can be proud off!
We now have an oil-less version of Nara hair oil available for those of you, who did not like the oil base, we now have it as a gel form, please have a look if you are interested. Otherwise make sure you wash your often 2-3 times a week is all you need!
Yours to healthy hair
Your friend
Eva

P.S right now we have only 100 units left of the new Mira Hair gel and it is half the price it would normally sell for , have a look at this powerful hair growth gel system
At

http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairgel.html

OK, so I thought this all sounded familiar, when I visited the website I knew I had seen it all before. I ordered this product over one year ago under a different name. It never arrived when I tried to get my money back I had to fight for it. :wallbash:
I just found the old website:
http://grow-long-hair-fast.com/product.html

Does anyone have any experience with this magic oil?

sunshinelady

Raven, is this your oil? You know we have rules about advertising, right? I want you to chime in before I report this and your other thread.

JustKiya

Raven, is this your oil? You know we have rules about advertising, right? I want you to chime in before I report this and your other thread.

:lachen: I hope it's not her oil, since she is dogging homegirl out about taking her money :look: but people have done crazier things.

And without even looking at the website, the 'magic' ingredient is on the tip of my tongue - someone here posted about it (I want to say it's panthenol) that was proven to block DHT - or maybe emu oil?

It's something you can get for a buttload cheaper than this magic hair oil, that's for sure.

And why do people insist on trying to get other peoples money when they can't spell? I mean dang, I'm not the best speller in the world, but I'm going to for sure proof read something before I try to lift 80 bucks out of folks pockets. :lol:

sunshinelady

:lachen: I hope it's not her oil, since she is dogging homegirl out about taking her money :look: but people have done crazier things.

And without even looking at the website, the 'magic' ingredient is on the tip of my tongue - someone here posted about it (I want to say it's panthenol) that was proven to block DHT - or maybe emu oil?

It's something you can get for a buttload cheaper than this magic hair oil, that's for sure.

And why do people insist on trying to get other peoples money when they can't spell? I mean dang, I'm not the best speller in the world, but I'm going to for sure proof read something before I try to lift 80 bucks out of folks pockets. :lol:

You mean saw palmetto?

likewtr4chklit

:lachen::lachen: I doubt this is her oil, b/c if it is...that was a really bad advertisment. I've never heard of the oil, nor would I pay that amount of money for it.

Gee, OK, no not mine, not made by anyone I know. I only mix up stuff for me in my kitchen. I have never sold any hair oil. If u read toward the bottom I even had trouble with the company. Just wanted some feedback as to what others here thought about it and to possible warn some who may receive the same email and go to their website.

PapillionRouge

Gee, OK, no not mine, not made by anyone I know. I only mix up stuff for me in my kitchen. I have never sold any hair oil. If u read toward the bottom I even had trouble with the company. Just wanted some feedback as to what others here thought about it and to possible warn some who may receive the same email and go to their website.

Then the first thread should have been enough to do that. I just read now that you could not find it.

I can see why some ppl may find this thread suspect...

Last edited: