Dry hair blues..need advise on what deep condtioner to use

Jadore_tay

My hair is so dry these days and I have no idea why because I am using the same products that worked 3 weeks ago.:perplexed When I deep condition my hair has no slip and is hard to detangle:nono: and my rollersets look dull. The DC's i currently use are Silicon mix and NTM mask.

I need an idea of what deep condtioner to try that would give my hair good slip. TIA

msa

Have you clarified lately? It may be product build up that's causing your products not to work well.

Also, instead of buying something new I'd just add some olive oil and see if that helps.

MummysGirl

Have you clarified lately? It may be product build up that's causing your products not to work well.

Also, instead of buying something new I'd just add some olive oil and see if that helps.

I was about to ask/suggest the same thing.

bablou00

^^^agree with the clarifying. I had the same problem transitioning and I just had a lot of product build up. Have you heard of Jessicurl weekly deep conditioning treatment? Thats what I use as a deep conditioner weekly. Ive had great results with that.

Jadore_tay

Yes I clarified a week ago. I'll give olive oil a try. Thanks

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Try to baggy for awhile..This is what turned my dry hair around...You can also try Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment...A little pricey but it works.

TG2000

^^^^Agree about alter ego garlic. I also use Kenra and steam for my hair when it goes through this phase.

shtow

YTC mask or Paul Michell Super Charged. Paul Mitchell the Conditioner is a very moisturizing leave in as well.