Flat twist on relaxed hair with Pictures

UGQueen

Watching all you naturals with ur flat twists i got jelous and decided to try it. I love the natural styles and because of that i noe one day ill go natural.

Just wanted to share my pictures with my first flat twist ever.

Wanted to try something that would require no heat. All i did was co-wash, DC, let air dry until it was a little damp. Used ORS olive oil and tea tree oil and started twisting, slept with it and these were the results in the morning, i like it cuz i dont have to worry bout my hair at all. And its very easy.

Thank you to all you naturals for the inspiration.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.JPG
    IMG_2213.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2214.JPG
    IMG_2214.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2216.JPG
    IMG_2216.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 193

UGQueen

Very pretty. How did you keep your ends from coming loose?

thank u!
i used bobby pins at my ends and in the middle of my hair cause of my layerd cut. but when i tied my scarf tight i doubt i even needed as many pins as i used cause the scarf held everything in place.

UGQueen

thx everyone !
im glad ifound something new. especially because of my cut there isnt much i can do with my hair. (wish i could do buns and stuff) but im glad i found this style

pmichael52172

Imagine that, a relaxed head inspiring me a transitioner to go ahead and try flat twisting. I also started my transition with the same length and cut that you have in your avatar.

outspokenwallflower

Your hair looks so pretty! Thanks for posting this; I've been wanting to try a two strand twist for some time, but with my short cut and relaxed hair I was hesitant-- your pics are the type of inspiration I needed to make me wanna try it one of these days =D

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I love flat twists as well. I'll be rocking this style for some time. How did you get your twist to be so tight? My roots are always so bushy when I do it.

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
Very sleek and shiny, I am going to have to practice because twist-outs will need to be my best friend over this transition. Thanks for the youtube link.

mzsophisticated26

I need to practice this for when I don't feel like putting on my wigs. I have made a promise not to visit the hair salon for another 6mths.