How do you like your hair

• Total voters

tenjoy

How do you prefer your hair?

1. In Layers
2. With Natural Tail
3. Blunt
4. Other (please specify)

I like my hair with its natural tail, layers being second. I think layers are more fun and easier to style. Just wanted to know, because I consider my goal met when my tail is easily an in below.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I prefer it blunt. I'm just waitng until I past my goal length to blunt cut it.

freshlikemoi

I personally love the V look, with the tail. I think it looks so happening and sexy. I almost can't stand blunt ends because to me it has no personality. It's just straight across (like the white girl in the Garnier Commercial) BORING! Plus she looks pyscho <--but thats another story. Layers are cute as well, but I'd prefer the natural tail. It's cute.:grin:

DivaRox

I think I'm going to have to go with layers on sides and crown, with natural tapered but full tail in the back. I'm so torn though because I also love the blunt look, if it's not too thick like somebody just sliced through a block of hair:look:

AwesomelyNappy

i used to want the blunt look. My ultimate hair goal was the waistlength, thick, blunt cut look. If the hair is healthy, thick, long and shiny... blunt looks good. (but like someone said, it can come across as looking like it lacks personality, if you let it... ){edited to add... i also think a full, long-bsl to wl- blunt look is harder to achieve because waiting until all the hair from the front, sides and back reaches a point where you can cut it to the same length for the blunt cut will take a very long time for most people.}

now i'm liking the idea of dark, waist length or tailbone length hair with only the back being either a blunt cut or a soft "U" shaped cut, (i like the "V" shape, but to me, "U" just seems thicker and fuller) with the sides and front being layerd. It seems like its the most versitile, and you get the best of both worlds. So right now, this my ultimate hair length/cut goal.

just 1.5 - 2.5 years away:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tenjoy

I personally love the V look, with the tail. I think it looks so happening and sexy. I almost can't stand blunt ends because to me it has no personality. It's just straight across (like the white girl in the Garnier Commercial) BORING! Plus she looks pyscho <--but thats another story. Layers are cute as well, but I'd prefer the natural tail. It's cute.:grin:

YES, YES:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Miss*Tress

I chose blunt only because my hair is too fine for layers. I would love to have a haircut like Amerie for example.

A

AmilLion

Blunt, yet layered, if that makes sense lol....

Kind of like