OMG waist length natural youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocomochaa

lol that's what i thought. But I guess she gets mistaken for a man quite a bit because on her profile she put:

"AARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I'M NOT A MAN!!!!!"

lol

skegeesmb

Wow!

Her routine is very simple. This is why I'm going back to natural. I would have had hair her length now if I stayed natural. sigh.

Vonnieluvs08

Wow that is a beautiful head of hair!! I've never used steam rollers or flat irons but she has me sold if my hair will come out great with no heat damage. I liked the diversity of videos.

*~*Afrolicious*~*

lol that's what i thought. But I guess she gets mistaken for a man quite a bit because on her profile she put:

"AARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I'M NOT A MAN!!!!!"

lol

I was just about to ask this question.... don't know if I believe it, but he/she has gorgeous hair!

Last edited:

FlawedBeauty

beautiful hair!!! lol i think its a man...i was goin with the just manly lookin woman til i saw the man hands and adams apple.

kblc06

I was just about to ask this question.... don't know if I believe it, but the person has gorgeous hair!

She has pictures of herself as a young girl (like around age 7 or 8) posted in fotki. She has a very long neck hence the reason she appears to have an adam's apple. Naomi, Heidi and some other long necked models tend to have that same look going on :yep:

Last edited:

msa

beautiful hair!!! lol i think its a man...i was goin with the just manly lookin woman til i saw the man hands and adams apple.

Well "her" face, hands, and neck are manly looking. What did it for me is the boobage being so far apart. Looks like he had a boob job that isn't quite natural looking.

Beautiful hair though.

alopeciagrl

Well sorry guys but I was turned off by the unfastened blouse, what does that have to do with hair??? I couldn't watch that

prettynatural

Think, Do, Be
her hair was pretty but I was secretly hoping for a 4a or 4b or 4c natural waist length hair. oh well.

She is very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.