am i bsb??

beauti

Hi ladies....I removed my self install today and spent like three hours dcing, washing, blow drying, and finally flat ironing. I am 3mo post and just wanted to see how much my hair grew. So...am I still APL or am I finally BSB?? :drunk:

Attachments

• 0812099.jpg
    0812099.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 081209.jpg
    081209.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 266

beans4reezy

Beautiful hair girl!! You can go ahead and claim it! It looks like you are right there!! Congratulations and NICE JOB!!!

MrsHdrLe

I think you made it! whoohoo, now if you're a 4 something, go to the 4 ab bsl+ roll call and proudly post!!
www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=374555

song_of_serenity

What's BSB?

Bra strap length? I know of BSL or SBL (shoulder blade length which some would rather use as an appropriate and universal BSL marker)
I can't QUITE tell but gosh, your hair is so lush and gorgeous.

Stella B.

:yep: Yup, you are making great progress. You're definitely past APL-looks like you're very close to BSL! Congrats!

beauti

:band2: woooohoooo! thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the compliments. It felt like I was APL forever and a day! :ohwell: Cant wait to get to BSL! Thanx for all the love in here. LHCF helped get me here. :yep: Even before I joined, I was lurking forever!

virtuenow

You should poke your shoulder blades out more- I can't see them that well! Looks like you have a few inches to go (maybe 2.5in) for a full "below shoulder blade" or bsl level; I think they are considered the same thing bsb = bsl, no?

WorkInProgress88

:band2: woooohoooo! thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the compliments. It felt like I was APL forever and a day! :ohwell: Cant wait to get to BSL! Thanx for all the love in here. LHCF helped get me here. :yep: Even before I joined, I was lurking forever!

it took me forever&&a day to reach APL && now its gonna take me ANOTHER forever&&a day to reach BSB, lol:ohwell:

Kacie

You should poke your shoulder blades out more- I can't see them that well! Looks like you have a few inches to go (maybe 2.5in) for a full "below shoulder blade" or bsl level; I think they are considered the same thing bsb = bsl, no?

I asked the same thing in another thread and found out that some folks consider BSL= top of brastrap and BSB= full brastrap. I guess it depends on if the person is claming midway goals.

OP, your sides look to be BSB. You just need a little more for the middle.

Last edited: