Which Dabur Product is best?

Guitarhero

I love the Vatika and if you're shedding and have curly hair, you'd probably like that better than the Amla. Vatika has amla in it but it's coconut oil based and more moisturizing. Amla oil has mineral oil in it and basically it's preference.

But.....if that Dabur intensive moisturizing deep treatments are the large size....grab them!!!!! I've seen them over here on EBAY and they are much higher than that, like 5 times the price!! I'm thinking about ordering from Beautypot myself but they won't list the product size.

p381

I love the Vatika and if you're shedding and have curly hair, you'd probably like that better than the Amla. Vatika has amla in it but it's coconut oil based and more moisturizing. Amla oil has mineral oil in it and basically it's preference.

But.....if that Dabur intensive moisturizing deep treatments are the large size....grab them!!!!! I've seen them over here on EBAY and they are much higher than that, like 5 times the price!! I'm thinking about ordering from Beautypot myself but they won't list the product size.

Thanks for the advice!
I think they're the 500ml Jars :look:........but still not a bad price TBH.(Can't find it anywhere else in the UK at that price).
Still undecided though. :perplexed
What about the Vatika Coconut Oil? I've heard that's pretty good too! http://thebeautypot.com/daburvatikaenrichedcoconuthairoil-p-341.html

What Dabur/Vatika products do you use?

Last edited:

H4irHappy

I just purchased the Dabur Amla oil today along with some Henna. So my next wash or two I'm going to try it. I hope I like it.

Blackpearl1993

I have the Amla oil and the Vatika Coconut Oil. I use them together when I pre-poo. I mix the two, warm them slightly and apply with a brush (the kind you use when applying color). The I massage my scalp and apply a bit of Keracare Humecto on top, which helps stop some of the dripping. I then get under my steamer for 20-30 minutes. I do this weekly. I love the results. No tangles and soft, silky hair. My new growth is well tamed and my hair color has darkened a bit.

p381

I've gone for the Vatika Coconut Oil and the Intensive Nourishment treatment.
Will update with my progress in a few weeks time.

CaliDiamond

Good choice with Vatika Coconut oil. It softens the hair and gives your scalp an ever-so-slight tingle due to the lemon and rosemary.

lux10023

luv the coconut oil..light and moisturizing....the amla did nothing for me...prob due to the mineral oil..which i learned about after the purchase

SmilingElephant

I LOVE their Vatika oil...but i'm too lazy to keep running the bottle under hot water so that the oil will melt so i can squeeze it out:grin:...but it is some good stuff:yep:. I'm gonna start trying Black tea rinsing...it helps stop shedding...Traycee did a video about it on her blog:yep: