xu93texas

IDareT'sHair,
I bought:
Iman Hair and Scalp Butter
Montego Bay Oil
Satin Daily Moisturizer
Balancing Daily Hair Moisturizer
Braid Spray

I purchased items for M&S. I saw you raving in another thread about that 3 in 1 conditioner. I will have to get that next go around. The last time I ordered her Mango Creme Rinse and I really liked it. I don't know why I didn't order that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
xu93texas

All of those sound good. Too bad you don't care for the scents.

It's been always, always better for me to get her stuff 'unscented' to be on the safe side. For me.

The only one I haven't tried that you listed is the Braid Spray.

The Mango Creme Rinse was one of my 'staples'. I replaced it as a staple with the Avocado Intense.

Renewed1

Hairveda created the packaging slip. Hopefully it's sent out tomorrow.

Again with receiving my package dang near Christmas.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlytwirly06

I didn't know SSI used "envelopes" to mail.:rolleyes:

Whenever I have gotten items from them, it's always been in a Box, even if it's just 1 item.:look:

So, that's strange?:ohwell:

I'm sure she will rectify the situation.

Keep us Posted.:yep:

curlytwirly06

curlytwirly06

I didn't know SSI used "envelopes" to mail.:rolleyes:

Whenever I have gotten items from them, it's always been in a Box, even if it's just 1 item.:look:

So, that's strange?:ohwell:

I'm sure she will rectify the situation.

Keep us Posted.:yep:

Yeah, I have never gotten stuff in a bag even when using ebay. I was so surprised. No insulation, nothing. Just a bag and some soiled pink paper.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Ordering from Bobeam was a great experience... I'd already ordered from her a few weeks before but she had a great BF sale of 25% off and her shipping is really reasonable-She always ships very fast and for some reason, via pay[al, she refunded me a dollar and some change, not sure why because I got everything I ordered. But anyway she's great and I love her shampoo bars.
Ordering from Aubreys website is always good- they had a great BF sale plus free shipping- they ship quickly too.

curlytwirly06

View attachment 288303 Can I just I'm happy over here.....
Okay if you wake up in the middle of the night and hear some rustling in your bathroom then see some random black chick dash out your house, hands full of hair products....:look: it was me. I really wanted to try that deep conditioner! How much did all that cost you? I spent almost 200$ in total and felt like a naughty naughty girl.

Last edited:

charmtreese

Ordering from Bobeam was a great experience... I'd already ordered from her a few weeks before but she had a great BF sale of 25% off and her shipping is really reasonable-She always ships very fast and for some reason, via pay[al, she refunded me a dollar and some change, not sure why because I got everything I ordered. But anyway she's great and I love her shampoo bars. Ordering from Aubreys website is always good- they had a great BF sale plus free shipping- they ship quickly too.

I got a refund too. It states on the email I received from pay pal that the refund is due to the shipping being less than billed. She has awesome customer service!

nmartin20

Okay if you wake up in the middle of the night and hear some rustling in your bathroom then see some random black chick dash out your house, hands full of hair products....:look: it was me. I really wanted to try that deep conditioner! How much did all that cost you? I spent almost 200$ in total and felt like a naughty naughty girl.
LMBO!! I love her deep condition. It is awesome! I still have two jars left from a previous sale. I share with one of my sisters. Everything was around $90. I think this was my biggest haul.

Egyptjones

I ordered from:
Coastal Scents
Oyin Handmade
Karen's Body Beautiful

Good: All!

Kinda Bad: The Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Oil I wanted from Coastal Scents was discontinued

Ugly: None....whew!!!

Is anyone still purchasing Karen's Body Beautiful products? I am in love with the Sweet Ambrosia. Why wasn't this around at the BEGINNING of my natural journey....**sigh!**

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The good:

All of my product shipping within one to two weeks. I didn't have to wait over that for any of my stuff (not even Hairveda *gasp*)

The Bad: USPS ****** around with my APB stuff! Why is it in CA right now? Grrr...two days done came and went! :swearing:

The Ugly: My blood pressure if USPS doesn't get their act together!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
The good: All of my product shipping within one to two weeks. I didn't have to wait over that for any of my stuff (not even Hairveda *gasp*) The Bad: USPS ****** around with my APB stuff! Why is it in CA right now? Grrr...two days done came and went! :swearing: The Ugly: My blood pressure if USPS doesn't get their act together!

Sorry to hear about this. USPS stay playing with folks emotions being messy smh. I've had issues on and off with them but for the most part many vendors use them. Hope you receive your package soon.

I'm happy to say that I don't have anything bad to report for this years BF 's orders. Last year was a mess cause I bought so much stuff, had delayed shipping, USPS acting up, you name it. I received my package from HH yesterday. I got Jar of Joe, Soft Coconut Marshmallow, and Refresher Coarse. She even gave me an extra free bottle of the Refresher Coarse.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

SoSwanky

Perfectly Posh...
Sooo.....Hairveda finally shipped. I have received everything else. I must say that I love the Jar of Joe.

Renewed1

The bad: Hairveda Deep conditioning Hair masque.

I ordered three 16 oz jars of the above. The owner use to fill to the rim, now she does volume.

I won't purchase from her again. Her items cost too much to not give a little extra.

The good: I received my APB with free lotion.

I can't wait to try it.

spacetygrss

I STILL haven't received my Soultanicals order. First, I had to wait forever for them to ship it. Now it's being held captive by USPS. I'm so over it!

myronnie

Received my claudies yesterday. Everything packaged perfectly. She gave a free gift and an 8oz reconstructor.

Still waiting on Silk Dreams.

Renewed1 the apb lotion is so moisturizing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Good: Overall, Sales & Shipping Times/Costs (for the most part weren't bad this year)

The Bad: Still 'trollin' various sites looking for Sales/additional discounts

The Ugly: Don't need a thang.

nmartin20

The bad: Hairveda Deep conditioning Hair masque. I ordered three 16 oz jars of the above. The owner use to fill to the rim, now she does volume. I won't purchase from her again. Her items cost too much to not give a little extra. The good: I received my APB with free lotion. I can't wait to try it.

I noticed this from my Black Friday order. They really need to rethink this method.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Everything has finally come! Relisting with all relevant details.
GOOD: Majority of my orders shipped quickly
BAD: No real hiccups except one vendor selling out of products and then taking forever for the order to ship & one vendor going out of business after the holiday
UGLY: All ugliness experienced this year happened on non-hair purchases

Inahsi Naturals (ordered 11/23, shipping email received 11/25, package delivered 11/26) -
Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner x2

Obia (ordered 11/25, shipping email received 11/25 12 hrs after order placed, package delivered 11/28) -
Babassu Deep Conditioners x3

Mission Condition (ordered 11/24, shipping email received 11/24 30 mins after order placed, package delivered 11/28) -
Dream A Little Curl, Infused Coconut Icing, Star Glaze, Crafty Taffy, Honey Marshmallow DC, Aloe Gel Trio

Hattache (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 11/28 16 hrs after order placed, package delivered 12/1) -
Afroveda (Methika Pre Shampoo Oil, Baobob & Burdock Oil), Anita Grant (Marshmallow DC Cubes, Molasses DC Cubes, Aloe Vera Gel), BeijaFlor Naturals Licorice Scalp Elixir, Bobeam Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar, BBB Babassu DC x2, Mud Puddle Hair Wash, Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil

Kurlee Belle (ordered 11/26, package delivered 12/1) -
Thirsty Kurls Leave In Conditioner x2

LRC (ordered 11/29, package delivered 12/20) -
Shake & Go Spray, Complete Cleanse Shampoo, Leave In Conditioner, Shake & Go Refill x2

Claudie's (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/9, package delivered 12/12) -
Renew Protein Conditioner, Normalizing Conditioner

Liquid Gold (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/3, package delivered 12/8) -
Green Magic x2, Growth Oil (Sulfur), Growth Oil (EO), Growth Oil (Bald Spot)

BOSS Bag (ordered 11/25, shipping email received 12/5, package delivered 12/9) -
Mission Condition Shikakai Clay Hair Wash, Mission Condition Hair Caramel Protein Treatment x2

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Good: Haulin' for 2014 is slowly coming to a close
The Bad: Still trying to make that 1 last purchase before midnight tonight
The Ugly: Trying to make that last purchase before midnight

curlytwirly06

Everything has finally come! Relisting with all relevant details. GOOD: Majority of my orders shipped quickly BAD: No real hiccups except one vendor selling out of products and then taking forever for the order to ship & one vendor going out of business after the holiday UGLY: All ugliness experienced this year happened on non-hair purchases Inahsi Naturals (ordered 11/23, shipping email received 11/25, package delivered 11/26) - Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner x2 Obia (ordered 11/25, shipping email received 11/25 12 hrs after order placed, package delivered 11/28) - Babassu Deep Conditioners x3 Mission Condition (ordered 11/24, shipping email received 11/24 30 mins after order placed, package delivered 11/28) - Dream A Little Curl, Infused Coconut Icing, Star Glaze, Crafty Taffy, Honey Marshmallow DC, Aloe Gel Trio Hattache (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 11/28 16 hrs after order placed, package delivered 12/1) - Afroveda (Methika Pre Shampoo Oil, Baobob & Burdock Oil), Anita Grant (Marshmallow DC Cubes, Molasses DC Cubes, Aloe Vera Gel), BeijaFlor Naturals Licorice Scalp Elixir, Bobeam Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar, BBB Babassu DC x2, Mud Puddle Hair Wash, Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil Kurlee Belle (ordered 11/26, package delivered 12/1) - Thirsty Kurls Leave In Conditioner x2 LRC (ordered 11/29, package delivered 12/20) - Shake & Go Spray, Complete Cleanse Shampoo, Leave In Conditioner, Shake & Go Refill x2 Claudie's (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/9, package delivered 12/12) - Renew Protein Conditioner, Normalizing Conditioner Liquid Gold (ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/3, package delivered 12/8) - Green Magic x2, Growth Oil (Sulfur), Growth Oil (EO), Growth Oil (Bald Spot) BOSS Bag (ordered 11/25, shipping email received 12/5, package delivered 12/9) - Mission Condition Shikakai Clay Hair Wash, Mission Condition Hair Caramel Protein Treatment x2

How did you like the obia deep conditioner? I have it but have not tried it yet.

prettyinpurple

Is anyone still purchasing Karen's Body Beautiful products? I am in love with the Sweet Ambrosia. Why wasn't this around at the BEGINNING of my natural journey....**sigh!**

That's just the renamed hair milk right? That's one of the original products (or close to original).

I haven't used her stuff in ages but I used to love it when I first went natural.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
How did you like the obia deep conditioner? I have it but have not tried it yet.

curlytwirly06 the scent is the WORST! I can't place what it is but it is terrible! As far as its performance I actually liked it but man that scent :nono:
I'll have to spruce up the remaining DCs I have with some essential oils because that scent is yuck to me