When is the forum update coming?!!

JustSitNBePretty

Come on @dimopoulos! I'm purposefully not posting this in the "Suggestions" part of the forum. You said you were working on an upgrade almost three months ago. You also locked my thread for some unknown reason. We pay money and the browsing experience on this forum is the crappiest out of all of the other forums I'm a part of. Please provide a timeframe for when we can expect an upgrade as well as the features. As paying members, we expect you to meet those deadlines. One of the forums I'm a part of has video embedding features, and also has a "My Content" section where when you click on the thread you've posted in, it takes you to the last unread post.

I was very upset...and I even thought it was a conspiracy that the forum acted up horribly and was continuously down on the night of the non-indictment for the police officer who shot Mike Brown.

@beverly is there anything you can do about this? Please?

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
i remember when we could embed videos and add tags to threads. those thread tags were a mess. it didnt last long.:lol:

eta: we also need a major update for the app. the app is crap.

AnjelLuvs

Dont ask for something not ready for.. Last board change there was a big hissy fit and things were reverted... :perplexed

JustSitNBePretty

Dont ask for something not ready for.. Last board change there was a big hissy fit and things were reverted... :perplexed
There were hissy fits because users experienced problems with the upgrade. If every major site with a (free) forum can have an updated forum with modern features and few issues, we should be able to have it as well. I feel like your comment is accusing paying users for wanting a better forum experience instead of the supposedly "tech savvy" person who did a poor job upgrading it.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

RocStar

Come on @dimopoulos! I'm purposefully not posting this in the "Suggestions" part of the forum. You said you were working on an upgrade almost three months ago. You also locked my thread for some unknown reason. We pay money and the browsing experience on this forum is the crappiest out of all of the other forums I'm a part of. Please provide a timeframe for when we can expect an upgrade as well as the features. As paying members, we expect you to meet those deadlines. One of the forums I'm a part of has video embedding features, and also has a "My Content" section where when you click on the thread you've posted in, it takes you to the last unread post.

I was very upset...and I even thought it was a conspiracy that the forum acted up horribly and was continuously down on the night of the non-indictment for the police officer who shot Mike Brown.

@beverly is there anything you can do about this? Please?

You paid $6.50. If you don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, do not renew. And apparently this is not your first account here, so something keeps you coming back.

Sorry your thread got locked :look:, but if you are so unpleased here, why stay?

AnjelLuvs

There were hissy fits because users experienced problems with the upgrade. If every major site with a (free) forum can have an updated forum with modern features and few issues, we should be able to have it as well. I feel like your comment is accusing paying users for wanting a better forum experience instead of the supposedly "tech savvy" person who did a poor job upgrading it.

Girl bye! No people were complaining about the general look and feel, and how they wanted the old forum back.. I was here... I would welcome an upgrade, but not pressed... If you don't like things, move on... :rolleyes:
:yep:

JustSitNBePretty

You paid $6.50. If you don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, do not renew. And apparently this is not your first account here, so something keeps you coming back.

Sorry your thread got locked :look:, but if you are so unpleased here, why stay?
Clearly you're either dense or just trying to start something with me because you have a bone to pick. PLENTY of people are always complaining in the "Requests/Issues" part of the forum about the many problems they experience while being on the site or accessing the app. We have the right to make these issues known. We also have the right to ask when we can expect such upgrades since they have been PROMISED to us. I never said I didn't feel like I wasn't getting my money's worth, so why did you even go there? Clearly I enjoy LHCF and the women on here (except for you of course), but if me, and many other paying women find ourselves frustrated with accessing the site, someone should be working on it. For the most part, when the site is working, its acceptable. Why would I just up and leave?

Also, my thread got locked because nikos responded to it and I guess he thought that was all that needed to be said. Not because anyone did or said anything wrong or were trying to start trouble like you are currently doing.

SuchaLady

I've said it before that my IT friend in college programmed websites over the weekend for fun that looked and behaved better than this :look:

Why can't OP complain if she wants. She's a paying customer. We are not giving donations. Though I don't think this thread will go well with the people you've tagged :look:

AnjelLuvs

I just dont get it, okay you paid $6.50, but what entitles you to make requests.. Just go create own forum already... An upgrade would be nice, but really... :perplexed

SuchaLady

I just dont get it, okay you paid $6.50, but what entitles you to make requests.. Just go create own forum already... An upgrade would be nice, but really... :perplexed

There is an entire suggestions and requests section. How do you think the pet, wedding, nail, and MJ forum got here? People requested them.

JustSitNBePretty

What? How does this make any sense? I'm not a programmer. And I like the community here. You're trying so hard to attack me, you're missing the forest for the trees. I'm just asking for better accessibility and functionality. It doesn't have to be a complete site overhaul so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Are you nikos mistress????

AnjelLuvs

I've said it before that my IT friend in college programmed websites over the weekend for fun that looked and behaved better than this :look:

Why can't OP complain if she wants. She's a paying customer. We are not giving donations. Though I don't think this thread will go well with the people you've tagged :look:

@
SuchaLady, Just because you are a paying customer doesnt entitle you to anything though as you are willingly shelling out that mulah... Lol, i just see how this is going to go, already... :lol: Upgrade may take that much more longer, ahhhh LMAO :drunk:

AnjelLuvs

What? How does this make any sense? I'm not a programmer. And I like the community here. You're trying so hard to attack me, you're missing the forest for the trees. I'm just asking for better accessibility and functionality. It doesn't have to be a complete site overhaul so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Are you nikos mistress????

Lol, what was previous alias? you are coming off mighty defensive, chillax... No one is attacking you...

SuchaLady

SuchaLady, Just because you are a paying customer doesnt entitle you to anything though as you are willingly shelling out that mulah... Lol, i just see how this is going to go, already... :lol: Upgrade may take that much more longer, ahhhh LMAO :drunk:

Being a paying customer doesn't entitle you to anything? That goes against the entire concept of customer service.

vani

That makes absolutely no sense.

The fact that we pay 6,50$ IS what entitles us to make these requests.

JustSitNBePretty

@
Honestly, I don't think an upgrade is even planned...at least not yet. I posted in this section because I want people to be aware that as paying customers, we've been promised something that is probably not going to materialize unless we hold people accountable.

RocStar

Clearly you're either dense or just trying to start something with me because you have a bone to pick. PLENTY of people are always complaining in the "Requests/Issues" part of the forum about the many problems they experience while being on the site or accessing the app. We have the right to make these issues known. We also have the right to ask when we can expect such upgrades since they have been PROMISED to us. I never said I didn't feel like I wasn't getting my money's worth, so why did you even go there? Clearly I enjoy LHCF and the women on here (except for you of course), but if me, and many other paying women find ourselves frustrated with accessing the site, someone should be working on it. For the most part, when the site is working, its acceptable. Why would I just up and leave?

Also, my thread got locked because nikos responded to it and I guess he thought that was all that needed to be said. Not because anyone did or said anything wrong or were trying to start trouble like you are currently doing.

:lachen::lachen:
You need help.

She can complain, but she purposely made her thread in "off topics" in an effort to be messy.

nlamr2013

Omg yes. It would be sooooo helpful if you could view a thread by pics only. Sometime threads that are supposed to be pics only have too much taking going on in them lol

Also the android app as far as I see can't play gifs but the apple app does because when I log on from my ipod I see gifs.

JustSitNBePretty

She can complain, but she purposely made her thread in "off topics" in an effort to be messy.
Wrong. Some people see evil in everything. I think its mostly a reflection of them and their character. :lol:

ETA: As I stated above, I posted in Off Topic because the other section gets very little traffic and I'm not sure how many people know they can go there to voice their complaints. Also, I did it as a way of holding people accountable to what they told us would happen (that I'm sure many people may not have heard about since they don't frequent that part of the forum). That's it!

Last edited:

AnjelLuvs

That makes absolutely no sense.

The fact that we pay 6,50$ IS what entitles us to make these requests.
It does make sense... You are a consumer of a product, if the owner chooses to do something new it is on them... For example: you go to gap and buy a shirt, you not going to tell them how to make shirt...

But tell yourself whateva... BTW the other forums were created out of sheer nuisance... People didn't want to see the same reoccurring threads over and over and over again...

Again, I am ALL for an upgrade, embedding videos, etc. but dont ask for something not ready for... Again last time, ladies of board didn't take change lightly...

BTW, I am not directing this towards OP, it could have been anyone... Nikos gotta come correct this time around...
:yep:

AnjelLuvs

Honestly, I don't think an upgrade is even planned...at least not yet. I posted in this section because I want people to be aware that as paying customers, we've been promised something that is probably not going to materialize unless we hold people accountable.
Lol, See I didnt even know about a planned upgrade, I thought you were being like, ummm this board is boring looking when is the upgrade... I know one thing, I am tired of these 404 errors... I be like really I know the board is not busy at 3am... :lachen: