ORGANIX VANILLA SILK

LABETT

HI Irresistable :wave: Glad to see ya posting again on the forum.
I saw some UltraSheen Satin Creme Press Lotion in one of my Bss and thought about you.
This was a board favorite once,I thought this product was discontinued.
I have tried the Vanilla Silk conditioner and my hair love it too.

Irresistible

HI Irresistable :wave: Glad to see ya posting again on the forum.
I saw some UltraSheen Satin Creme Press Lotion in one of my Bss and thought about you.
This was a board favorite once,I thought this product was discontinued.
I have tried the Vanilla Silk conditioner and my hair love it too.

Hey Labett! gasp! it was discontinued!

how much did they have and can you get them to me :sekret:

LABETT

Hey Labett! gasp! it was discontinued!

how much did they have and can you get them to me :sekret:
I saw at least 5 or 6 bottles and I think they were 5 bucks and change.
Yep,I sure can get them to you,and glad to help a legend LHCF Sister out.
I will Pm you next week.

~~HoneyComb~~

I used this to cowash my hair, I also have the coconut conditioner, all I can say is that this stuff is so moisturizing and it smells absolutely yummy!!

Irresistible

I used this to cowash my hair, I also have the coconut conditioner, all I can say is that this stuff is so moisturizing and it smells absolutely yummy!!

I just used the Coconut last night-still have it in

I'm in love with this stuff! It really is some of the best stuff I have used in a long time!
I saw at least 5 or 6 bottles and I think they were 5 bucks and change.
Yep,I sure can get them to you,and glad to help a legend LHCF Sister out.
I will Pm you next week.

LABETT! Thank you so much sweetie, I will always love that stuff. I wil pay you in full and then some if you manage to get them! :yep:

MizAvalon

Wooooo, your hair looks luscious!:drunk:

I bought this about 3 months ago, used it and kind of just put it away. I pulled it out last night and used it for the first time since then and it was very nice.

Irresistible

Wooooo, your hair looks luscious!:drunk:

I bought this about 3 months ago, used it and kind of just put it away. I pulled it out last night and used it for the first time since then and it was very nice.

Thank you!

whew its real nice!

I'm definitely considering these conditioners as keepers!

GoldenBreeze

Quenched My Thirsty Hair! wow I'm surprised! I put this on dry hair too (not wet) Conditioners never make my hair look/feel like this when put on dry hair! It feels good! It smells good! It gave much slip, much detangling and brought instant relief to my thirsty hair! :beer:

down side-small bottle

I dont want to rinse it out! It feels so good! so hey.....I wont! :grin:

Hosted on Fotki

I haven't tried that one yet, but I like the pomegranate green tea and the white tea grapeseed. I think I'm going to go for the shea butter line next.

Last edited:

Irresistible

After using the vanilla silk first, leaving it in for a day or so, then rinsing that and putting in the Coconut Milk also leaving it in for a day or so, now without rinsing that , i doused my hair in coconut oil! wow! my hair feels like whoa!

this is perfect!

the coconut one definitely has stronger protein, I wouldnt suggest anyone do what I did and leave it in, as I wont even be doing it again. But for now it was fine, my hair needed it! it fit perfectly with the egg challenge with it having egg white protein in it!

I'm very pleased with these conditioners and will be trying all of them down the line definitley! These were not conditioners I wanted to keep as a staple, but I really have no choice now the way I see it!

Choklatekiss79

I've officially been using the vanilla silk and coconut milk conditioners for about a week now and I LOVE them. I use either one (depending on which scent appeals to me most) daily on the length of my hair as a moisturizer and then spray a mixture of water and evoo on the length of my hair and scalp to seal. My hair is super moisturized?!?!? :grin: And that's no small feat.

I love it!

Irresistible

I've officially been using the vanilla silk and coconut milk conditioners for about a week now and I LOVE them. I use either one (depending on which scent appeals to me most) daily on the length of my hair as a moisturizer and then spray a mixture of water and evoo on the length of my hair and scalp to seal. My hair is super moisturized?!?!? :grin: And that's no small feat.

I love it!

gurl these are the bomb! I finally got the Shea Butter one and ordered the other two 'green ones' to try too. plus more coconut and vanilla, I wish I could get my hands on the pomagranite and the Mango......in due time

I didnt think I would make these a keeper like this, but its a done deal!

Choklatekiss79

Yeah, I'm pretty much sold. I really don't feel that I need anymore products. I use Jason Sea Kelp to deep condition, my mixture of shea butter, evoo, and jojoba for twists, and I have my rendition of Moe's scalp oil (jojoba oil, grapeseend oil, nettle, peppermint, horsetail, black cohosh, and aloe vera gel) (which i will start using tonight). That's it!

Oh, I aslo bought the tea tree conditioner (found it at Ulta). I used it to "wash" my hair last weekend because my hair tangles like MAD whenever I use any shampoo. (Even when I wash in twists and dc afterward, it still gets all tangly.) It's quite a bit thinner and I figured the tea tree oil that's in it would give my scalp all the cleansing it needed. Other than that, I'll probably work with acv or baking soda if I need anything stronger.

I think amazon.com has all versions of the Organix conditioners. Off to go investigate.:yahoo:

Ballerina_Bun

Irresistible - there is a serum and a leave-in hair milk now. I don't remember where i saw it, but it's out there. I don't use it so I can't tell you if it is a good product.

Choklatekiss79

I havent tried the vanilla yet but maybe I will. Trying to stay away from cones....man nnnnn is it hard:perplexed

I had been trying to this since I went natural last August, but it appears that my hair LOVES cones (in moderation). Apprently the cones in conditioners make my hair happy, but serums and butters....not so much.

Irresistible

I had been trying to this since I went natural last August, but it appears that my hair LOVES cones (in moderation). Apprently the cones in conditioners make my hair happy, but serums and butters....not so much.

Oooh I see the mango and a mandarin one on Amazon! :bouncegre

Irresistible

Irresistible - there is a serum and a leave-in hair milk now. I don't remember where i saw it, but it's out there. I don't use it so I can't tell you if it is a good product.

yeah I saw those too girl and a mask or treatment, I'm going ape ova here. Trying to just stick with the conditioners tho for now

Nonie

:lol: OK, den. Just walk around w/ white hair. See if I care!

I do like it too. :yep: Haven't tried it on dry hair though. 'Fraid to lest I like it as much and refuse to wash it off and people start to think we are related.

Irresistible

:lol: OK, den. Just walk around w/ white hair. See if I care!

I do like it too. :yep: Haven't tried it on dry hair though. 'Fraid to lest I like it as much and refuse to wash it off and people start to think we are related.

HEHE GIRL , THIS IS GOOD STUFF!

Irresistible

JUST ORDERED , THE MANGO, THE MANDARIN AND OH THEY HAVE A MOCHA EXPRESSO TOO! WHEW! I'M IN ORGANIX HEAVEN AND MY BANK ACCOUNT IS IN HELL LMAO

Choklatekiss79

I found all of them except for the pomegranate on amazon.com. I wonder if it has been discontinued? I googled it and still couldn't find it.

Choklatekiss79

Hehe we were posting that at the same time! I hope not girl! sounds so good!

lol Well soon I will have all of them except that one. Apparently they are all formulated to do different things. Maybe I will do a daily rotation so that my hair gets a weekly dose of each formula. LOL:lachen: