Wet and Wavy Weaving Hair??

sweettrini

Ok ladies I need some recmmendations!!:look:

I am going to Trinidad for Carnival in 2 weeks and I am getting my hair braided for my trip. My style will be the top half of my hair in cornrows and the back half in a wet and wavy/curly-ish weave.

Can anyone recommendthe best brand of wet and wavy hair they've used? BSS or online BSS orders are fine. I can go to Barbie's or Lugo's and buy it by the oz (great quality hair) but that is way too expensive for me right now :nono:.

Thank you all so much in advance :yep:

bluerose17

The last wet-n-wavy hair I used was Sensationnel's Indian Collection Wet-N-Wavy Curly Weaving, and I really liked it. It was a very natural looking curly look. I bought it from a local bss for 28.99 a pack, but I think it's sold at hairsisters also.

glamazon386

The last wet-n-wavy hair I used was Sensationnel's Indian Collection Wet-N-Wavy Curly Weaving, and I really liked it. It was a very natural looking curly look. I bought it from a local bss for 28.99 a pack, but I think it's sold at hairsisters also.

I used that same hair for my bday 2 years ago and after I wet it a few times it turned into a matted birds nest. OP how long do you plan on wearing it for? If it's only a few weeks for a quick do, I'd get it but don't wet it to often. If you're going to be wearing it for an extended period of time get something better. Most of those BSS curly/wavy hairs act like that after you wash it a few times. I usually spring for Remy to eliminate that problem.

sweettrini

I used that same hair for my bday 2 years ago and after I wet it a few times it turned into a matted birds nest. OP how long do you plan on wearing it for? If it's only a few weeks for a quick do, I'd get it but don't wet it to often. If you're going to be wearing it for an extended period of time get something better. Most of those BSS curly/wavy hairs act like that after you wash it a few times. I usually spring for Remy to eliminate that problem.

jasmynrose - Thanks for the recommendation - I will look for it!! Do you think it will look like this kind of wave or better? Pic below.

Glam - I plan to probably wear it for 3 weeks at most cause from all the wear and tear of Carnival I am sure I'll need to redo it. But I don't want to end up with a tangled, matter mess!!! That happened to me two years ago wearing some so-called human wet and wavy hair from Milky Way and it was a nightmare!! The hair looked beautiful though before it matted :lachen:!! Umm what type/brand of Remy hair do you buy and where do you get it from? Oh and what price range is that kind of hair?

Attachments

• Carnival 2007 083.jpg
    Carnival 2007 083.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 35

bluerose17

Well I guess you would probably need the wet-n-wavy deep wave if you want to achieve the look in your pic because the hair I used was a little more curlier when wet..

But as far as the type of hair, I definitely wouldn't wear it longer than three weeks..I washed it after the second week and it held up fine..but I started having problems with the tangling, and matting the fourth week..it was pretty up until then; I wet it every morning, and used a little beyond the zone noodle head cream and curl boosting spray...I think the hair would last for your trip but you may want to look into getting the remy brand of hair like glamazon suggests because I would hate for you to have another milky way experience..