Updates... (PICS)

Aviah

Absolutely Gorgeous!! If I had your hair, I would go natural in a heartbeat!!

KiWiStyle

You can do whatever you want with your hair, I have been on the forum for about 6 years (lurked for about a year before joining) and just realized that a flat iron job can be this good on me :lol:. It's all a learning process.

Great! I started using Fantasia ic Heat Protector Serum as my product for straightening. It sure does wonders.

And if I had read your whole post, I would have seen where you said in September 2010. :spinning: I just read that first part of the sentence before the comma and then looked at your pics. I thought to myself, "her hair ain't mid-neck length. I guess she cut it after these pics." :lol::drunk:

Poohbear
I like their serum too. Smells good, good price, does the job :grin:

I'm definitely going to monitor who I let even my hair up next time, its how I ended up at neck length twice in the past 4 years :nono:.
I do my own dustings about every 2 months, and that's been working well for me.

Last edited:

NikkiGirl

So pretty! You and the hair! I love the straight pics too, you did a great job straightening natural hair! So shiny and pretty.

Kn0ttyByNatur3

All these pics of hair goodness. :drools:

I love your hair! Its incredible how straight you got it in one pass. Its soo silky n' shiny. *_*

Aviah

Your hair AND skin are gorgeous!

Skin regimen, please? :yep:

I use a brand called Beautycycle (Earth version for oily/combination skin) cleanser, which I exfoliate with once a day, toner I try to use but often forget and day lotion once a day after washing. I try to use shea butter on my face at night but have been forgetting that often too.

Link to beautycycle products:
http://www.amway.co.uk/catalog?category=10427

Beautiful hair, Aviah!!
Thanks KP, where have you been? Wasn't even sure if you were on here anymore...

Ayesha81

I use Juice Beauty for my face and my skin had never been clearer and brighter. I use their blemish clearing cleanser, hydrating mist (toner), micabella moisturizer. I use their apple peel 1X week and rejuvenating mask 1X a week.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
you have beautiful hair! great progress :) love the flat iron job but you have

yummy curls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RegaLady

Beautiful hair! I think I like your progress because one day I want to try to cut my hair into a bob with no relaxer and I want the option of growing my hair out if need be. Beautiful hair both short and long:yep:. Your flat iron skills are wonderful.

Aviah

you have beautiful hair! great progress :) love the flat iron job but you have

yummy curls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just thinking "yummy curls?" but I actually know what you mean :lachen:

Beautiful hair! I think I like your progress because one day I want to try to cut my hair into a bob with no relaxer and I want the option of growing my hair out if need be. Beautiful hair both short and long:yep:. Your flat iron skills are wonderful.

RegaLady
You can do it, but it was hectic. Short hair is more maintenance, and flat ironing the back which was sooo short was a problem. Plus if you get any reversion its a hot mess. I would never go that short again, especially without a relaxer. If you're hair was anything like mine, it's a lot of work.

Last edited:

SummerSolstice

Aviah gorgeous as always... put the scissors down -_-

:lol:

newgrowth15

Aviah, your hair is beautiful, both in it's natural state and flat ironed. Your ends look great and don't appear to need a trim. Have you considered using a Split-ender? It works great, but make sure you get the real one and not the knockoff.

Uber

Hey Aviah, it's been age, Can't believe you had you hair cut. It's grown beautifully

Aviah

Aviah gorgeous as always... put the scissors down -_-

:lol:

SummerSolstice:lachen: You know I have a thing about ends. Its not a real trim, just fixing the hemline!

Aviah, your hair is beautiful, both in it's natural state and flat ironed. Your ends look great and don't appear to need a trim. Have you considered using a Split-ender? It works great, but make sure you get the real one and not the knockoff.

newgrowth15
I've heard about the split ender, I'm not sure what I think about it. How doe you keep the blades sharp, or do you just have to buy a new one each time?

Hey Aviah, it's been age, Can't believe you had you hair cut. It's grown beautifully

Uber It was never meant to be that huge of a cut :lol:
I hated it for so long...

Last edited:

newgrowth15

@newgrowth15
I've heard about the split ender, I'm not sure what I think about it. How doe you keep the blades sharp, or do you just have to buy a new one each time?

Aviah, the blade is good for about 1 year, then you just change the blade. I bought the knock off one and it didn't work at all. My daughter got a real one for Christmas and it worked beautifully.

phyl73

It looks so pretty. My hair NEVER turns out like that when I try to flat iron my own hair. Mine always looks so stiff. Yours looks so healthy.