"Nubi Nubi" Twists using Eon Hair *PICS*

dontuwishuknu

Ok, so I wanted to post this because this is an awesome protective hairstyle that ANYONE can do. Even if you aren't good at braiding or twisting it doesn't matter because it will turn out flawless NO MATTER WHAT!!! SCOUT'S HONOR!!!

I bought "Nubi Nubi" hair from eonhair.com for 11.99/pack. The color is 1B/30 and it took 2 packs for me to do this style. After I washed and deep conditioned my hair, I took a section of the braiding hair and braided down like 3-4 stitches. After braiding, I started twisting all the way to the end using to "twist while twisting" method. With this hair you don't have to seal the ends!
So Simple!!! I am caring for my hair by spraying a leave-in conditioner everyday and deep conditioning once a week. I clarify every 2 weeks.

RENIBELL

wow, looks so good, would have thought that was all your own hair :yep:.i just took out my twists cause i thought they werent a good protective style:perplexed, you know end hanging out and all that moisteneing was tangling up my own hair withe the extensions. i used its ours.net human hair afro kinky, and it tanlges like crazy. whats this hair like?

dontuwishuknu

wow, looks so good, would have thought that was all your own hair :yep:.i just took out my twists cause i thought they werent a good protective style:perplexed, you know end hanging out and all that moisteneing was tangling up my own hair withe the extensions. i used its ours.net human hair afro kinky, and it tanlges like crazy. whats this hair like?
This isn't human hair so that is a plus. Human hair is hard to work with Iif you're a beginner at braiding . This is synthetic kanekalon hair. It feels really soft though... not crunchy like other types of synthetic braiding hair. I know what you're saying about the ends sticking out... luckily this hair doesn't do that. When I had senegalese twists I had hair sticking out all over the place. I deep-conditioned yesterday and I don't have any flyaways :)

RENIBELL

This isn't human hair so that is a plus. Human hair is hard to work with Iif you're a beginner at braiding . This is synthetic kanekalon hair. It feels really soft though... not crunchy like other types of synthetic braiding hair. I know what you're saying about the ends sticking out... luckily this hair doesn't do that. When I had senegalese twists I had hair sticking out all over the place. I deep-conditioned yesterday and I don't have any flyaways :)

i might have to give this a try then. i thought humanhair was the best, but i have learnt otherwise. how long is your hair and how long is the extensions?

dontuwishuknu

i might have to give this a try then. i thought humanhair was the best, but i have learnt otherwise. how long is your hair and how long is the extensions?

Synthetic is best for braided styles unless you're getting micro's or something like that. My natural hair stretched is shoulder length but you can manipulate the nubi nubi hair if you're hair is longer. It actually is pretty long anyways. I did them in layers. Check the picture from the back... the bottom ones show how long the hair is w/o lengthening it. To add length, just stretch the hair out a little bit.

Kellum

Those are nice. I am rocking spring twist crochet braids now. I was thinking of doing those next the same way I did my spring twist.

Lady S

So cute. I had thought about buying the hair to do twists, but the boxes looked sooooo small.

kbragg

How does this hair compare to the Marley Braid hair? I did kinky twists with Marley Braid hair and it itched so bad I only lasted 2 weeks!