Beginning of the Month Fasting and Praying Nov. Focus Increase Our Faith & those...

star

around us.

The November beginning of the month fasting and prayer team is schedule for November 4,5 & 6. You decide how long and what days. Our focus this month is God Increase our Faith and those around us such as mates, friends, family and significant others.

God we pray right now in the name of Jesus that you will help us to get ALL you have for us. We know God that you desire that we believe in You more than anything. We know God it is not about things that You can give us but fact that we Believe in and have faith in your divine power and presence. We are not going to be afraid to obey You but look for any opportunity to lift you up every single chance we get. Take our faith, our family members, spouses and significant others to the next level. We declare victory over the enemy in the name of Jesus. We know that increasing our faith is like building our self-esteem. God we all need strong self-esteem not in things but within ourselves. Teach us that our resources can change as long as our SOURCE(YOU GOD) stays the same. In Jesus Name AMEN.

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAM REQUEST
0. All Fasting & Prayer Team members nation wide.
1.Webby - Dealing with stress; walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life; job interview grant her favor and give insight to the questions.
2. TJD3 - Past people still coming back;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life
3. Good2uuuu- Emergency prayer; finances;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life and family; anoint automobiles to keep functioning
4. Kisz4tj - Strength, destiny to be fulfill, God's perfect will in her life
5. Sithenbile - Vision and direction concerning my purpose/destiny/ministry.
6. Mahogany - School, destiny and God's perfect will in her life
7. Ee- Digestive discomfort destroyed; God's perfect will for his life
8. Re- God's will for the man she is dating;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
9. Cl- Husband spiritual fellowship;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
10. Sr- Destiny fulfilled; future husband; ministry; business; future projects;time share to sale; neighbor problems.
11.Koffie - Strong holds; school; God's perfect will for her life.
12.Ta - Release from a spirit of fear and anxiety; need of mental and physical rest needed at this time from work, chores and geting enough sleep. Feeling as if not enough time in the day to complete tasks and get some recreation, relaxation;God's perfect will for her life.
13.mrsjones1 - finances, God's guidiance, spouse and ministry
14.divinefavor - strongholds to destroyed, finances;destiny in life; future mate; children and mate's children.
15. ladydee36330- close to God; get to know Him better; strength to love my enemies.
16. Juris - emotional stability; to be free of all the guilt, hurt, and shame from past mistakes;REAL intimate relationship with God; pray for direction in my life. God to show me his purpose for my life.
17. Mswinni - Strength in the Lord; closer to God so that I know when he's speaking to me; direction and understanding of His word; make better godly decisions; a stable mind and the courage to go on with Jesus; spending habits and financial situation to improve;ready to completely walk on my own two feet; delivered from the negative self image; part time job and car;to be whole again.
18.Sb44 - Mother who is very ill; give family and me strength to hold onto God's unchanging hand.
19. NYCQT16 - Hearing from God better; self-esteem concerns; living in purpose and destiny.
20. Cupcake -health of my family;me and my mother in His bosom since the death of my father 6 months ago;stronger relationship with Jesus Christ;God to order my steps and speak to my heart;direction with school, work, my relationship with my mom;spiritual walk with my boyfriend be evenly yoked;all of the LHCF ladies on this fast & prayer team!
21.Pebbles - My sister to carry her baby full term; and cover baby with the blood of Jesus; her duties on this forum, family, her divine purpose and destiny in God; closer walk with Jesus.
22. Lady R- My household, husband and son; my ministry and destroying my fears;being obedient to God voice; family financials;released from my current job and be blessed with the next step of my life; blessing on my Mary Kay business; and blessing to others through my testominy.
23. Sweetie19 - School, career after gradution; finanical freedom, divine favor, to become better woman of God; walk in her divine call
24. Sweet C- Strength to finish her thesis; anoint her hands God; Growing in the Lord, family and friends, procrastination; Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
25. Cherokee - Closer relationship with the Lord, finances, emotional stability, forgiveness, God's perfect will for her life, future husband.
26.CICI24 -School financial aid, God's perfect will for her life and family, and my abundant health and self confidence.
27. KEIONI'S MOM - Strength in her life. Find her own path, discover the areas in which she will excel. Allow her to be a strong mother and to find a loving, supportive, worthy SO. Someone, who will appreciate her constant giving spirit.
28. Star - Continue to shine, like the Star that she is; continue to be a blessing to others, but also be able to receive all of the blessing that YOU, Lord, Jesus, have in store for her; also job detail.
29. dtachi- Going back to school with new major/vision strength and wisdom to get through my first year;financial blessing to help my expenses of school; God's perfect will for my life and family.
30. Sithembile -I pray God we all will draw closer to Him by faith and allow Him to speak into every situation in our lives. I pray that we may all have a divine revelation concerning our spouses and future spouses. I especially pray for Justicewifey who said her marriage was breaking up. It would be great if we could all remember her, her husband and children during our time of prayer and fasting. Confirmation on future mate;Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life.
31. Missbobbie-Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
32. Micheal77 - Receiving the power of forgivenes, love, grace and mercy of God without apologies; seeking to fulfill God's destiny for my life; being covered with the blood of Jesus each and every day.
33.RE- Please pray for my husband's salvation and for him to have godly male friends;my for divine destiny in Jesus and God to give me wisdom on talking and dealing with my spouse.
34. Justicewifey - God in the name of Jesus please cover this daughter of yours; please heal her marriage God You are prayer answering God. Carry Father during this time. Show her You are a BIG God. Please, Please God Perform a miracle.
35.Moisy -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection.
36.BabeinChrist -Today, I would like us to pray for our husbands choices. It is so important that they make the right choices because if they don't, those choices can have devastating effects for everyone; wives, children, close family and friends. We are all effected. We as wives can help protect our husbands through the power of prayer.
37. Blessed1 -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
38.HM -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection.
39. Onyx- Healing for my sister and the ability for her to accept and cope with her illness until God heals her; strongholds to be destroyed; finances; blessed new relationships; future husband.
40.Andreab -Prayer our house will prosper and expereince a harvest within this season that will help establish our goals. Please bless Mom with a job and give her the words to say when she goes to her interview on Monday.
41.Shalom -Dissatisfied with my current state I'm really not happy with anything in my life. Need peace in Jesus and within myself. God show her you love and move her in her destiny and purpose in life.
42. shellzfoshizzle- Bless her efforts God and push her into her destiny according to Your Perfect will.
43.Leigh -Please God grant her favor concerning car accident situation provide a miracle that she knows this is You; Keep the faith knowing all thing truly do work together for the good of those who LOVE God and are called according to His purpose; prayer for my career path and new ventures.
44. Mitcy- God bless her effort to join. Show her God that You are able to do everything but fail; Design her destiny move her there by Your Power.
45. LOVECHIC- For her to recieve the blessings that God has in store for her.
46.Mrsjones1 -To find out what God's will is for my life.
47. Nubianrose - Knowing God's perfect will for my life and to experience the ultimate love of God through His son Jesus Christ.
48. Nubianrose - Help with feeling lonely and apprehensive about "love" right now; wants perfect will and God's direction for my future endeavours such as school and in the community.
49.Tamala -Regain self-confidence and faith in myself; need healing from past painbreakup; wants God perfect will for her life.

Last edited:

star

mrsjones1 said:
Could you add me to the list as well, I really need to find out what God's will is for my life.
It will be God's pleasure to have you on board. Expect a blessing!!! :)

Lex_Artis

Re: Beginning of the Month Fasting and Praying Nov. Focus Increase Our Faith & those.

Thank you Star!

star

Re: Beginning of the Month Fasting and Praying Nov. Focus Increase Our Faith & those.

michael77 said:
Thank you Star!
You are such sweet person. It is my pleasure to serve you.!!!! :D

shalom

Star, you can count me in. I'm going to go for the 4th. Thanks to all of you guys for your prayers I appreciate them. God bless you all. :) :) :)

shalom

Ladies while fasting can you please pray for my sister who is having major problems on her job........and get this, it's because she's a christian. They're trying to get her to cuss, gossip and start mess with her co-workers but she refuses to give in so now the devils are trying to come after her the manager and all is involved. My sister is fighting for patience. Thanks in advance ladies for your prayers, I'm praying for all also. Tomorrow I'll be at work all day by myself which means I have the whole day to listen to my gospel and pray.

star

shalom said:
Ladies while fasting can you please pray for my sister who is having major problems on her job........and get this, it's because she's a christian. They're trying to get her to cuss, gossip and start mess with her co-workers but she refuses to give in so now the devils are trying to come after her the manager and all is involved. My sister is fighting for patience. Thanks in advance ladies for your prayers, I'm praying for all also. Tomorrow I'll be at work all day by myself which means I have the whole day to listen to my gospel and pray.
I am going through the same thing with family and work. I KNOW excatly what she is going through but I declare in Jesus name that your sister be built up on every leaning side and God that you would strengthen her mind, body and spirit. God reward for her walk with you and touch her right now in the name of Jesus so that she may able win this battle. In Jesus name we pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Will continue to pray for you and her throughout the weekend. What a good sister to ask for prayer for someone else! :)

phynestone

I'm not trying to ruin the vibe here, but my job is getting on my last nerve! I'm really just sick and tired of the favortism here! None of my co-workers came and talked to me about a problem they had w/ me and now I'm on probation, even though there are people in my same position that do worse things! I can't wait to leave next semester.

star

Look at this as prepartion. I know this is true for me. I am going through so much jealousy but I am determine to keep the right attitude so I can get to the next level. I KNOW God is about to do something in my life that is why I getting all I can get. These people are pushing me into my destiny. Hold on and get the lessons God wants you to get. If you do this you will have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

19sweetie said:
I'm not trying to ruin the vibe here, but my job is getting on my last nerve! I'm really just sick and tired of the favortism here! None of my co-workers came and talked to me about a problem they had w/ me and now I'm on probation, even though there are people in my same position that do worse things! I can't wait to leave next semester.

Nubianrose

can you please add my name to the list also? I'm feeling lonely and apprehensive about "love" right now. I also needs God's direction in my future endeavours at school, and just for God's perfect will in my life.

star

Nubianrose said:
can you please add my name to the list also? I'm feeling lonely and apprehensive about "love" right now. I also needs God's direction in my future endeavours at school, and just for God's perfect will in my life.
I would be so happy and I am sure God is glad too that you reached out to us. God loves you so much and know we all are sometimes lonely but never alone. Never look for anybody to love you like God loves you because people will always fail us since none of us is perfect but God is one sure person who can love us and teach us how to love others. And God has great things in store for your life watch and see how God is going to move in unity there is strength. :grin:

thatscuteright

Can you PLEASE add me to the list.
I have lost self-confidence and faith in myself
I am still not healed from the painful break up with my ex-fiance and I am desperately seeking direction with my life.

Thank you,
Tamala

nita4

Star, could you add me to your list also. I need serious discipline in my walk with God. I go along fine, then due to the demands of life I seem to fall by the wayside and resort to my old ways (laziness). I have been praying and fasting with you ladies for over a month and wish to continue.

zora

Nubianrose said:

I really need the same request. I hope it's not too late.

star

zora said:
I really need the same request. I hope it's not too late.
We fast and pray every week of the month so do what you can. Our next schedule fast is on November 15th next Tuesday so mark your calander to fast with the team in unity there is unbelieveable strength GOD will move I promise that. Just have faith in God not people or yourself in Him your strength, wisdom and direction will come. See below the link for the schedule for the rest of the year.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=68328

star

Tamala said:
Can you PLEASE add me to the list.
I have lost self-confidence and faith in myself
I am still not healed from the painful break up with my ex-fiance and I am desperately seeking direction with my life.

Thank you,
Tamala
I will add you glady and know that God feels you pain just trust me on this one. Most of us have experience something like this. Take this as an opportunity to get closer to God and know that He loves you no matter what. You are special just because God made you. You never know what the future will hold. Things can change just by one phone call. Hold on to your faith, please in Jesus name.