∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

manter26

I'm still GHE'ing dry hair every night. My saran wrap didn't make it till the morning so I'm using a grocer bag tonight. I'm too cheap to by throw-away shower caps.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied last night and will GHE tonight. Last night and tonight spray length with aloe vera juice & sunflower oil mix and seal with vatika frosting.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sprayed with water, moisturized with Pura Murumuru Lotion and Kyra's Ultimate Cupuacu Curl Cream. Then massaged Growth Serum into my scalp for a few minutes. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :spinning:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Damn LHCF :wallbash:. The bonnets I wanted are sold out :nono:. Well if I still like the price once they are back in stock I will still purchase.

ETA: Restocked :grin:. I was hoping for this since the sale is thru Sunday. I went in there and snatched the two I wanted.

Last edited:

cordei

Baggy/DC with vatika frosting, a lil cocasta oil n alter ego, not sure if i wana do an all nighter or rinse before bed

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I have my hair in a twistout, so last night I just GHEd with a shower cap. Hair was soft and springy this morning. I am currently GHE-ing under my OT cap.:grin:

tiffers

Trying the LOC method tonight, so I sprayed my hair with water, topped with Pura Brazil Loc Oil and sealed it all in with Pura Cupuacu Hair Butter.

Hope it turns out well. :crossfingers: I'll be GHE'ing tonight.

manter26

Did day 3 of C25K, walked/jogged a little under 2 mi with my baggie/GHE under a stocking cap and winter hat.

indarican

Ghe'ing tonight. I had so many knots today... Ugh. I got my hair up in some Bantu knots get my ends completely covered

Shay72

Natural, 4A
How did it turn out tiffers? I was doing something similar before the detox but my order was different. I did liquid, cream, then oil. I think I might give it a try tonight.

tiffers

Sprayed my hair, then tried out my new sesame oil and topped that with Qhemet BRBC.

tiffers

indarican Why do you think you had so many knots?

Shay72 It didn't work out so great. I think it may have been the combination of products I used and I also think my hair needs a creamy, water based moisturizer. Using an oil then a butter was not a good idea for my hair. Tonight I topped it all with some BRBC, so hopefully it'll turn out better!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Well I did GHE last night using the LOC method and it worked out well. I sprayed with an aloe vera juice & sunflower oil mix, then emulisified Shi Naturals Pre Poo Butter Cream and put that on my hair, then finally used Oyin's Hair Dew. I'm wondering since my mix has oil in if I should skip using another oil. But I will try a few things before I nail this down.

Aggie

Since my hair is soincredibly short right now, it is so easy to baggy it so I baggied last night with a spray mist of AVG, glycerine and distilled water, sealed in with castor oil. My hair was soaking wet this morning and soft as cotton. I :love: it.

Now I need to go look for one of my wigs to wear as a protective style for a while.

tiffers

Trying the LOC method again tonight...

Sprayed my hair with a mix of water, rose water and aloe vera juice. Sealed with castor & hemp oils, then topped it all off with Camillle Rose Moisture Butter. :)

Aggie

Sprayed my hair with my AVG, glycerine and distilled water mist, then BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil and sealed with evoo - baggying with this overnight.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
About to GHE. I told two of my friends about baggying and GHE since both of them have issues with dry hair. One of them (my bestie) she spent Sunday (my wash day) chilling by my house. And when I took off my shower cap from doing my GHE she was shocked at how soft, springy and moisturised my hair was. So now she's hooked!

MaraWithLove

Baggying tonight (don't have enough oil to cover entire head)! But, I shall be back to the full on lusciousness of GHE tomorrow, as my package should be in the mailbox! :grin:

MaraWithLove

Scratch that last post. I will DEFINITELY be GHE'ing tonight. Evoo under the cupboard baby! That's the benefit of multi-purpose products: cook with it, pour some in a separate container and oil hair with it! :grin:

tiffers

Sprayed my hair with a mix of rosewater, water & aloe vera juice. Think I added a little too much aloe juice or something, because my hair doesn't like this mix at ALL.

After spraying, I topped with sesame and sapote oils, then sealed it all in with Marie Dean Cocoa Pudding. :up: