• Mizani

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nairobi

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Other, Please list in post

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

shasha8685

Not listed but Jane Carter Solution Wrap and Roll. Gets the job done without that crunchy feeling afterwards.

IMFOCSD

Keracare is the only one I have tried from the poll but I liked it alot, it smells good and has moisturizers and deep conditioners that penetrate when the hair gets hot from the hair dryer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I heard:

Narobi, Jane Carter and Perfect Results are all very good.

Not sure about Keracare although I hear good things about the line.

ronie

Glad to see the jane carter making the list. I have it, but have not used yet. Planning a curlformer set soon.
I had, and used the carol s daughter macadamia heat setting wrap for roller set. It felt great on my hair, but i had to wash my hair back the same day, so i can give a thorough review. I had 2 bottles of it, gave the open one to my sister who loves it. I sold the other one in the exchange forum. Hopefully the buyer can come and give a review.

TonicaG

TonicaG
I heard:

Narobi, Jane Carter and Perfect Results are all very good.

Not sure about Keracare although I hear good things about the line.

I agree, Nairobi is good. It gives the hair lots of body and shine without making it flaky and hard.

I'll have to give KeraCare a try.

Blairx0

Havent tried all the ones listed, but we were just talking about Jane Carter's wrap in roll in the setting to success thread. It seem to have gotten mixed results.

I hated it, but some ladies like it. For me it was ick with my Rollersets but fine with my curlformers.

AgeinATL

I have used Keracare and LOVE it. Makes my hair super shiny with lots of body. I have heard nothing but good things about Nairobi although I have never used it. I have also used Nubian Heritage Heat Protect Keratin Wrap Mousse. It is amazingly moisturizing and makes my hair super shiny.

AJellyCake

Does anyone know what ingredients are in the Nairobi setting lotion? I've been googling and can't find them. It seems they're also not listed on the bottle.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I found it once for Nairobi but I cannot find it now. It was really hard finding them. Its not supposed to be much different from Keracare though.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Saludable84

That's good to know, because I can get Keracare in the ground. I can graduate to Nairobi if I don't like the Keracare.

If you find them again please post.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
NAIROBI® WRAPP-IT SHINE FOAMING LOTION 8 OZ
0.5 $ 14

Quantity:
Add To Cart
* (2 reviews)

Ladies, these are the ingredients I found on the Nairobi Professional website:

Product OverviewIngredientsReviews

• Quaternium-23Protects hair from damage due to excessive heat while strengthening the hair. Also increases manageability and provides styling hold.

• Polysorbate-20

• Dimethicone Copolyol

Video Product

AJellyCake

NAIROBI® WRAPP-IT SHINE FOAMING LOTION 8 OZ
0.5 $ 14

Quantity:
Add To Cart
* (2 reviews)

Ladies, these are the ingredients I found on the Nairobi Professional website:

Product OverviewIngredientsReviews

• Quaternium-23Protects hair from damage due to excessive heat while strengthening the hair. Also increases manageability and provides styling hold.

• Polysorbate-20

• Dimethicone Copolyol

Video Product

Those are the only ingredients I could find online. The product sounds really great, but I would like to see a full list of ingredients.