Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

andromeda

:lovedrool: Wow, Reneice has skills. I'm just as impressed with the results as I am with your account that she worked with you and with your hair instead of against it.

As usual your hair is gorgeous, thick and lush. It looks so well-cared for - you can really tell it's an immaculate shape. Love the curls, too! I hope as you become more acclimated to it, you'll enjoy a variety of styles (and I wouldn't mind seeing photos of those styles, of course :look:).

Nonie

I almost knocked over my cup of coffee trying to get into this thread as fast as I could to behold what I knew would be a sight for sore eyes! And it was worth the rush because I was not disappointed:

B E A U T I F U L !!!

:drool:

Janet'

I can only mirror what the other ladies have said, your hair is simply beautiful!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: And even after the 1 inch cut you are closing in on WL!!! :congrats: I absolutely :love: the "V" shape!!! It gives your hair the added "umph"!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Shananyganz

She did an awesome job---that goes without saying. My thing?? While I am totally aware of the "power" of shrinkage (as I fight that battle myself); I am TOTALLY FLOORED by that comparison pic!! FLOORED I TELL YOU!! Awesome job! Awesome Hair! Allat!

~S~

Mrs. Verde

mwewdzi - wow and wow!!!!

Way to come in here and shut down 2010. :thatsall:

Your hair is beautiful, girl to be a fly on the wall at your job. They must be up in there acting straight fools. Has your family seen your hair, yet?

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

You hair looks incredible. Its official I'm going to get my hair cut/trimmed and styled for the first time in over 3 years. I just called her and left a message. I'm going to make an appointment. This is going to be awesome.

Thank you.

Lute

Wow.... So beautiful.:blush:

I have so many questions.. Especially about the detangling process. How did you guys go about that..

I would love to see how your co-workers would react or even your mum.. When they see that beautiful mane of yours

I think I want to set up an appointment with her and fly in from new york.. to get a weave done by her. I'm also a 4a/4b natural.

I'm so inspired...cause I want my hair to look like yours.

fivetimestwo

That's just too much beautiful hair for my po' heart to handle! just gorgeous!

Sent from my HTC HERO using Long Hair Care Forum App

PPGbubbles

I have been a stan of your hair for years Mwedzi!! but this takes the cake...Its soooooo long and sooooo thick!

:thud: I. just. cant. breath.

Reniece works miracles I swear! I am officially sold on her work

naturalmanenyc

Awesome job!!! I cannot believe the shrinkage. Amazing!!!

Last edited:

Lady Esquire

Pretty hair for a pretty lady. It's stunning. You have done such a great job with your hair. Its healthy and thick from root to tip. Reneice needs to open a school and teach her skills.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Beautiful. You must really want me to put my hands in your hair Mwedzi. You keep posting these delicious pictures.

canadiangirly

WOW! Your hair is so thick, beautiful, and healthy. But I have to say that you are even more beautiful lol seriously you have a gorgeous face.

Stella B.

OMG... OMG..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this?? Mwedzi, your hair progress is unbelievable! It's jaw dropping gorjus. I just want to reach my hands thru the computer screen to touch it! :grin: Then maybe I'll believe it......:lol: Congrats on having such a progressive hair journey- you and your hair are beautifu!!. I just looked at your pics, cause that's all I can stand for now... I'm coming back later to read your posts, cause your pics just blew me away........

Kiki0130

Girl, you've been taking such good care of your hair and it really shows. I know
Reniece is an excellent stylist but even she wouldn't have been able to get such
gorgeous results without your tlc.

Beautiful results, chica, just beautiful :yep::yep::yep: