***BEST Moisturizing CONDITIONER EVER***

Southern Belle

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner
AOHR
AOWC

On Sundays, I wash with WEN (fig). Then I mix half Neutrogena and half Honeysuckle Rose, and cut it with coconut oil, olive oil, and a splash of castor oil. I sit under the dryer for about 20-30 minutes. Afterwards, I rinse and twist.

On Monday morning, I take the twists down and rock a twist out for the week. My hair stays moisturized for the ENTIRE WEEK.

Those 3 are really my holy grail of condish. I don't need anything else.

Eisani

Rinse out/cowash conditioners:

CJ Smoothing Leave In
Darcy's Pumpkin
Kyra's Hydrating Hemp
Hairveda Moist Pro
Tresemme Naturals
Jessicurl Too Shea!

DC's:

CJ Curl Rehab :love:
MHC Olive You
SSI Banana Brulee

Nichelle_jb

My favorite moisturizing conditioners are Darcy's Botanical Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner and Koils by Nature Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Conditioner.

Nichelle_jb

jessicarabbit

This may not be a regular conditioner but ORS Replenishing conditioner really left my hair like BUTTAH!!
I really wanna try the silk elements mega silk, but im trying to use up my stash first :(

Kinkyhairlady

Mizani Moisturefuse has to be the best moisturizing conditioner. I used it yesterday and my hair was so soft I could not believe it.

Philippians413

I had to come back to add Silk Dreams Moca Silk Infusion. I forgot I had this one because I hid it to keep it away from the family lol.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Wen <- beyond a staple at this point...It's my hair crack! :grin:
Aussie Moist, and AO White Camelia. <-Both awesome, and both staples. :yep:

leona2025

I hold my new Holy Grail up to light of LHCF truth. Does it make hair soft like butter? Yes. Does it Detangle with a swiftness? Yes. Does is provide ample slip? Yes. Does hair air dry soft and manageable? Yes. Does hair stay soft and moisturized for more than 2 days? Yes! IT IS WORTHY. lol. Jking. But this is my new staple. It has Knocked my favorite Silicon Mix off the map.

LexaKing

leona2025 said:
I hold my new Holy Grail up to light of LHCF truth. Does it make hair soft like butter? Yes. Does it Detangle with a swiftness? Yes. Does is provide ample slip? Yes. Does hair air dry soft and manageable? Yes. Does hair stay soft and moisturized for more than 2 days? Yes! IT IS WORTHY. lol. Jking. But this is my new staple. It has Knocked my favorite Silicon Mix off the map.

Thanks, I'm deff gonna try this one :)

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I love my mixture of Doo Gro Mega Long Reconstructor and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol Creme!

I am a recovering PJ and whenever I get the itch to try something new, this combo just won't let me. It's that good! I love the price point, the amount of product I get from both of them, I can find it locally and my hair? It detangles, softens, strengthens and moisturizes my 4a kinks, coils and curls like a champ!

I go hard for my combo FOR.EVA! Or until the companies do something stupid like change the formula or some other foolishness!

MzSwift

leona2025
LoL!
Thank you so much! I usually mix my weekly DCs but I'm in the market for one that doesn't have to mixed. I want to use it before I use heat. Where did you purchase that?

leona2025

@leona2025
LoL!
Thank you so much! I usually mix my weekly DCs but I'm in the market for one that doesn't have to mixed. I want to use it before I use heat. Where did you purchase that?

It's been hard for me to find it. I went to several BSS and they didn't even know what it was. IDK if it's new, but I only found it at one BSS that I stop at every Sunday after church:look:. Not many places have it online.

KhandiB

After many trials and tribs.. and since Im a cheapie these are my staple conditioners.

Organics Hair Mayo is my #1
I also love Hair One Olive Oil (sallys brand for WEN)
and SE Mega Cholesterol

Solitude

I just saw this at the BSS by my house. I was wondering if it was any good!

Coffee

This is a hard ?. If I had to choose favorites, it would be the following:

Matrix Auqa Immersion
Nelly Mascarilla Capilar Professional
Amika Replenishing Olive Oil Masque
Eclos Plant Stem Cells Ultimate Hydration Weightless Hair Trmt
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
Lea Journo Intense Hydrating Mask
Nelly Mascarilla w/ natural apple extracts
Racioppi Reconstructor
KeraPro
Kerastase Nutritive
Salerm Capillary Mask

darlingdiva

AO GPB is just amazing awesomeness. It's a protein conditioner, but it makes my hair feel so soft that I typically reach for it before I think about picking up a typical moisturizing conditioner.

AOWC and Tigi Bedhead Moisture Maniac are also great.

leona2025

Sooooo I drove to the BSS to get a few packs of unicorn tears. I don't know what's going on, but all he had was 4 packs. That's gonna be good for 8 dcs. I can get away with using half a pack, but it's hard to find this stuff.

KhandiB

I want to try this, but Im scared if I fall in love with it, they will change the formula .. Just like the Replenishing Pak... lol