Kinky Kurly Knot Today at Target

straightlovely

OK so I went to Target to buy shea moisture tonight and saw Knot Today for 2.98!!! It didn't list as on sale it was just the regular price and I KNOW that's not what they normally sell it for! Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to check at your Target as well!!

I checked online and it's still listed as 11 something.

Allandra

OK so I went to Target to buy shea moisture tonight and saw Knot Today for 2.98!!! It didn't list as on sale it was just the regular price and I KNOW that's not what they normally sell it for! Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to check at your Target as well!!

I checked online and it's still listed as 11 something.
Wow that sure is a steep drop in price. Maybe Target will no longer be carrying the line.

straightlovely

That's what I thought at first... but the regular KC curly pudding was normal price and there was no sign for a markdown. I almost feel like it was a mistake.

Evolving78

^^^a big mistake. i can't stand the custard. i still have a full jar of that stuff. i got it for my DD and it was sticky and left residue. i guess i didn't use enough water or something. but i didn't care for it. but i would buy the Knot Today for her again just because.

Lissa0821

I think the different Target locations discount these products based on how they sell at that location. The Target in my area keeps the natural hairs products shelves fully loaded and at full price. Every time I have gone in this store and I see several natural women in that area talking about their hair and making suggestions to each other.

faithVA

I think the different Target locations discount these products based on how they sell at that location. The Target in my area keeps the natural hairs products shelves fully loaded and at full price. Every time I have gone in this store and I see several natural women in that area talking about their hair and making suggestions to each other.

ITA... I went into target yesterday and everything is full price. They have also added additional hair care lines, moved them to their own section and added some of the items to display on the outside aisle.

My little town's ethnic population must be growing :lol:

naheda72

I went to a local target, and they didn't carry any of the line, but someone had returned the knot today there. So if you don't see a lot of that line it could have been priced that way because they don't sell it at that location.

lamaria211

i went to target today hoping to find some knot today but ofcourse they were sold out but i did buy a product called Curls, i got the Coonut Curlado conditioner

straightlovely

Awww I'm sorry! Maybe it was just in my area. And yess lol. I bought all 4 that were on the shelf. It is the Target in a less "ethnic" area though. I didn't even know the had KC and shea moisture products there.

kellistarr

This seems to happen at Target from time to time. I went once, and KC was $4.99. I purchased all that I saw. The bottles were stickered at this price but there was no sale sign or anything. Also Miss Jessie's buttercream for $32 was priced at $16. Again, no sale sign. Never saw these items at those prices again.

peachfuzzz

WOW, I hope I walk in on a deal like that! My target just got KC, Miss Jessie's, Curls and SheaMoisture lines, all within the last week or so!

TaylorT

I just bought 3 bottles for 2.98 each today!!!! Everytime I go in there they are sold out but this time there were 3 bottles left so I scooped em up. I love this leave in!

SelahOco

TaylorT said:
I just bought 3 bottles for 2.98 each today!!!! Everytime I go in there they are sold out but this time there were 3 bottles left so I scooped em up. I love this leave in!

TaylorT

Why were they so inexpensive?

Eta: sorry, I just read the op. I understand now.

Sprinkl3s

Just came from target. The curls gel was $1.98 and the shea moisture milk was marked down to $4.98 but there wasn't any left

ellegantelle

About to go right up in this Target and I promise you if the kinky curly line is priced like the OP said it is at her local Target...

.. The shelves and the back inventory will be CLEARED BY ME. I will be freezing Kinky Curly to preserve it if I need to.

Sad part is that I am so serious! Lol

ETA: no luck!!! They were all regularly priced.

Last edited:

Missigirl

Whoo Hooo Weee! The nearest target to me is 124 miles but for $2.98 for any Kinky Curly product I am about to :cowgirl:, not going to even take my car, don't own a horse just going to catch one and ride bare back.

Kinky Curly last a good year because I bought some last year at the beginning of my transition and it is still good.:grin: