BBD STRETCH GROWTH CREME

PinkAngel

Hi Ladies,

I am in the process of completing my first stretch challenge. I'm beginning to have problems taming this 1 inch new growth. I know there's a thread on this creme, but I can't seem to find it.

Have any of you stretchers used this creme w/ success? I'd like reviews before spending the $45. TIA:)

Last edited:

star

msshic said:
Hi Ladies,

I am in the process of completing my first stretch challenge. I'm beginning to have problems taming this 1 inch new growth. I know there's a thread on this creme, but I can't seem to find it.

Have any of you stretchers used this creme w/ success? I'd like reviews before spending the $45. TIA:)
Reniece a hair stylist in Maryland raves about this her site is reniece.com. I am planning to use this after I reach my 8 week mark. It sounds everyone who talks about it loves. I am looking to buy it. The search on the forum is not working correctly they are suppose to be working on this. :D

chocobunny38

hmmmm...this BBD creme sounds interesting. What does it stand for? I tried to search but I don't think the search function is working correctly.