Daniel Fast for Marriage: Keep Going...It's Worth It!..

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Loves, this has been a wonderful experience. I've learned a lot and I hope that the health notes that I shared were a blessing to you.

Did anyone feel that they were 'under attack' during the fast? Those words, 'under attack' are a common catch phrase in the Church.

May I share something? Most of the challenges (feelings of emotional/physical attack) that we experience when we're in prayer (fasting or not fasting) comes from our bodies not 'feeling' well. When we take measures to cleanse our blood, we feel better and the prayers just flow without feeling that we are 'under attack'.

I learned this the hard way :lol:, of course. I learned something else. The reason we hear from God during a fast is not so much the sacrifice of not eating but it's the elimination of 'what' we've been eating, which gives our bodies a time of recovery. This is why we feel 'better' afterwards and our prayers are on point, scriptures come with sharp revelations, and we sense God's presence even more.

With that being shared, continue to 'fast' something regularly. This includes our Inna' net, TV, Shopping, and other activities that form a barrier to our prayers.

I love you, precious sisters. I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. There are many people in my life outside of this forum that fill my life and my heart, and I never thought that I'd have room for anyone else. YET, there is and you are here in my heart just as much as those outside of this forum.

I thank God for each of you and you are always in my heart and prayers as if I've know you most of my life. :yep:

Happy Prayers and Happy Life to you. Happy Love, and Happy Marriages. Your husbands (those present and those coming) will be so honoured to have you in their lives. As Queen Esther's King, these husbands will love you so much that their kingdoms shall be yours, given to you from the deepest part of their hearts.

Receive it... for it is yours to have to hold, from this day forward...each of you. Be not afraid of the 'time'. It will not pass you by. :Rose:

In Jesus' Name... Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Permission Request:

Tomorrow is September 1st.

May I have my cup of coffee? :coffee:

:lol::lol::lol:

BostonMaria

I fasted from 1:00pm Thurs and will break the fast this evening at 7:00pm. It's my first successful fast. Even though it was just one day I'm happy because I know I'll be able to try again in a few days.

sent thru my iPhone

Galadriel

Hi Loves, this has been a wonderful experience. I've learned a lot and I hope that the health notes that I shared were a blessing to you.

Did anyone feel that they were 'under attack' during the fast? Those words, 'under attack' are a common catch phrase in the Church.

May I share something? Most of the challenges (feelings of emotional/physical attack) that we experience when we're in prayer (fasting or not fasting) comes from our bodies not 'feeling' well. When we take measures to cleanse our blood, we feel better and the prayers just flow without feeling that we are 'under attack'.

I learned this the hard way :lol:, of course. I learned something else. The reason we hear from God during a fast is not so much the sacrifice of not eating but it's the elimination of 'what' we've been eating, which gives our bodies a time of recovery. This is why we feel 'better' afterwards and our prayers are on point, scriptures come with sharp revelations, and we sense God's presence even more.

With that being shared, continue to 'fast' something regularly. This includes our Inna' net, TV, Shopping, and other activities that form a barrier to our prayers.

I love you, precious sisters. I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. There are many people in my life outside of this forum that fill my life and my heart, and I never thought that I'd have room for anyone else. YET, there is and you are here in my heart just as much as those outside of this forum.

I thank God for each of you and you are always in my heart and prayers as if I've know you most of my life. :yep:

Happy Prayers and Happy Life to you. Happy Love, and Happy Marriages. Your husbands (those present and those coming) will be so honoured to have you in their lives. As Queen Esther's King, these husbands will love you so much that their kingdoms shall be yours, given to you from the deepest part of their hearts.

Receive it... for it is yours to have to hold, from this day forward...each of you. Be not afraid of the 'time'. It will not pass you by. :Rose:

In Jesus' Name... Amen.

Now I understand why St. Paul used the imagery of running a race and getting into shape :lol:. This is tough (yet, rewarding!).

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Thanks ladies. I have to admit that I was pulled into a last-minute business trip where I had little control over what I was able to eat. Nevertheless, this has been an intense time spiritually. Good in many ways, but also lots of questions now.

Shimmie

Staff member
Now I understand why St. Paul used the imagery of running a race and getting into shape :lol:. This is tough (yet, rewarding!).

I fasted from 1:00pm Thurs and will break the fast this evening at 7:00pm. It's my first successful fast. Even though it was just one day I'm happy because I know I'll be able to try again in a few days.

sent thru my iPhone

Thank you shimmie for your prayer.. I'm claiming it..!

:amen: to that, Shimmie. The world's defiling or defining of what is considered marriage. Also, I pray for special blessings upon all the ladies here...

Thank you for this.

Thanks ladies. I have to admit that I was pulled into a last-minute business trip where I had little control over what I was able to eat. Nevertheless, this has been an intense time spiritually. Good in many ways, but also lots of questions now.

We've done something Loved Ones... we've done something spectacular. We've shown God our hearts and that we support His heart when it comes to Marriage. He is not going to let our hearts be in vain.

Right now I'm watching the movie 'Courageous' with Alex Kendrick. We are not alone in this world, we are not alone who truly loves the Lord and stand for what's right. Although this is a movie, the prayers within it and behind this movie are real. There are Christians all over this world who stand for the true meaning of Marriage and will not back down / nor compromise.

Now that we have the 'ear' of God, He will not be 'mute' in His actions. What we've asked of Him, He will surely do. He did it for Queen Esther, He did it for Hannah, He did it for Elijah, He did it for Joshua, Moses, He did it for Deborah, and He did it for Ruth and Naomi. We have God's ear and no good thing will He withhold from us, for we have sought His heart to honour Him.

Don't be afraid to believe and receive God's gift of Marriage for yourselves, personally. You are the living examples of God's definition and purpose of Marriage. Whether you have children or not, you are still representing that Marriage is a God, given Blood Covenant between One Man and One Woman, no in between or counterfeits. So stand for your personal Marriage. You have the heart and the right to do so. God is not allowing the gays to defile it, nor to redefine it's meaning. So stand for your Marriages. Be God's living examples and His witnesses of what is His Covenant and His blessings upon it.

Whatever your current status, Marriage is and will be yours... believe and receive it... in Jesus' Name... Amen. :rosebud:

sweetvi

I did it....Yipeeeeeeee:look:. I fasted my Facebook which I lived and breath for the entire time since we started, in addition to fasting food one day during the week! The attacks I encountered were more emotional ones (guilt, shame, and fear) but I held on!:grin::grin:
God is goood

Shimmie

Staff member
I did it....Yipeeeeeeee:look:. I fasted my Facebook which I lived and breath for the entire time since we started, in addition to fasting food one day during the week! The attacks I encountered were more emotional ones (guilt, shame, and fear) but I held on!:grin::grin:
God is goood

:yay: :yay: :yay:

:bighug:

Now that's a HUGE acomplishment... :cup:

Nice & Wavy

Hi ladies,

I have to be real quick, but wanted to share a little about this past fast....

BEST ONE YET!!!

God is so good! DH and I met 2 couples who were on the brink of separation. One couple has been married for 63 years:drunk:...chile, let me tell you...that was a rough one, BUT GOD!!! They are doing well!

The other is a couple who has been married for 22 years and we worked with them the entire time of the fast....let's just say that GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!

DH and I celebrated our anniversary on the 28th and we did go out to dinner, but I was soooooooooo good and ate very healthy. *go me*

Love to you all.....this fast destroyed the yoke and removed burdens. Hallelujah!

N&W

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies,

I have to be real quick, but wanted to share a little about this past fast....

BEST ONE YET!!!

God is so good! DH and I met 2 couples who were on the brink of separation. One couple has been married for 63 years:drunk:...chile, let me tell you...that was a rough one, BUT GOD!!! They are doing well!

The other is a couple who has been married for 22 years and we worked with them the entire time of the fast....let's just say that GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!

DH and I celebrated our anniversary on the 28th and we did go out to dinner, but I was soooooooooo good and ate very healthy. *go me*

Love to you all.....this fast destroyed the yoke and removed burdens. Hallelujah!

N&W

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Amen, thanks for sharing the victory. :love2: