Remember the UK hospital that used aborted babies?

Galadriel

Aborted babies are being incinerated to provide electricity in the United States

by The Matt Walsh Blog [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
After reports a few weeks ago that aborted babies are burned to heat hospitals in the UK, today we get this:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The remains of aborted humans are being shipped to a US power facility, in order to provide electricity to Oregon residents.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The British Colombia Health Ministry has confirmed that 'medical waste' is sent to our country to be converted to electricity in waste-to-power plants. 'Medical waste,' in this brave new world of ours, includes amputated limbs, cancerous tissue, and the bodies of murdered children.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't have any long tirade for you. I just need you to understand what's happening here in your one nation under God. We are incinerating slaughtered babies so that we can charge our iPhones and power our televisions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If we displace a few caribou to build a pipeline, or disadvantage a couple of dolphins to drill for oil, the public outrage cannot be contained. The cries of injustice and eco-treason can be heard across the land. But using the corpses of dead kids like firewood? Well, that's just a practical cost-saving measure, now isn't it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God help us. And God help the sick, perverted, psychopaths who can't recognize this for the atrocity that it is. We kill these human beings, can't we at least treat their bodies with dignity?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I read these stories and I remember the accounts of ancient pagans burning their children alive as a sacrifice to the god Moloch.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These are terrifying times. Don't let yourself be too buried in piles of Tweets and selfies and Netflix binges to notice that the ship is sinking straight to hell.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In our comfort and our apathy, we scoff and say, 'ah, it can't be that bad.'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But it is that bad.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And it will only get worse from here if we don't wake up.[/FONT]

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Gala....No, no, no :cry: No :nono: just No :cry:

This is just way too much. I can't believe that folks would rather save a 'tree' than the life of an innocent baby.

These children deserve a respectable and loving burial. To burn them is beyond barbaric. Far beyond.

Oh Dear Father, have mercy. Have mercy upon our souls. Please have mercy. The sin in this callous earth is unreal.

Father in Heaven, Dearest Father God, have mercy and put an end to this cruelty post haste.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

Amen. Have Mercy upon us all. Dear God. Please have mercy.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
This is just crazy...but it brings to mind the story about Rizpah ( 2 Samuel 21:10) and the great lengths she went to preserve the sanctity of her dead sons' bodies.

kaykari

not sure I like this article. The crime is abortion in and of its self. Is it outrageous that the fetal remains arent cared for and buried, or that they were aborted in the first place? And are we also upset that the cancerous tumors and fibroids and limbs lost to diabetes are being burned? Is it the burning itself that we hate, or are we outraged that theyre being used for electricity? hmm. I guess Ive never studied it, but is cremation wrong too?

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
another thought, what would be a dignified way to treat the remains?

A decent and proper burial as it should be with all human life.

If a woman chooses to have an abortion, then she should also consider the how the remains are being treated after the procedure.