The Best Reconstructor

spellinto

I like Aphogee's 2 Min Reconstructor as a light protein. No recommendations on a hard protein treatment though

BonBon

Hmm.

Any thoughts on Joico Kpak?

I'm supposed to need protein, but my hair seemed to get dry with this (even with deep condition). When I used Aphoghee 2 min it didn't do this.

Is Joico a harder protein?

TonicaG

TonicaG
Nexxus emergencee.

I agree with Prettymetty, Emergencee is the bizness. I mix this with Design Essentials 6n1 and can we say "Poof, breakage be gone!" I would say this is a medium to hardcore treatment but it doesn't leave the hair hard though you have to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Britt

Nexxus Emergencee. The last time I used it I added some protein filler to it and liked it even more. The protein filler is a great addition especially since it has the protein ingredients that Emergencee doesn't have and it enables me to stretch out my bottle some. I also add a cap or two of the protein filler to my moisturizing dc's when I use them for extra hummph. It's been working very well for my transitioning hair.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Hmm.

Any thoughts on Joico Kpak?

I'm supposed to need protein, but my hair seemed to get dry with this (even with deep condition). When I used Aphoghee 2 min it didn't do this.

Is Joico a harder protein?

For me, it's a medium protein. I like the product and it has it's own moisture protein balance system when you use the recon with the Moisture Recovery condish.

Pennefeather

Nexxus Emergencee. The last time I used it I added some protein filler to it and liked it even more. The protein filler is a great addition especially since it has the protein ingredients that Emergencee doesn't have and it enables me to stretch out my bottle some. I also add a cap or two of the protein filler to my moisturizing dc's when I use them for extra hummph. It's been working very well for my transitioning hair.

Britt,
If you regularly add protein filler you deep conditioners, do you need to do a separate protein session? Also, what if the name of the protein filler that you use? Is it available at Sally's?

Britt

@Britt,
If you regularly add protein filler you deep conditioners, do you need to do a separate protein session? Also, what if the name of the protein filler that you use? Is it available at Sally's?

I just started with the protein filler. It depends on your hair. The protein so far has had no adverse effect on my hair. I've been using Emergencee for years and it's never done anything harmful to my hair. I use Colorful Neutral Protein Filler. I bought it fr Sally's. When I do add it to my moisturizing conditioner I don't add much. I see it as a shot of protein in my conditioner.

Pennefeather

I just started with the protein filler. It depends on your hair. The protein so far has had no adverse effect on my hair. I've been using Emergencee for years and it's never done anything harmful to my hair. I use Colorful Neutral Protein Filler. I bought it fr Sally's. When I do add it to my moisturizing conditioner I don't add much. I see it as a shot of protein in my conditioner.

Britt,

Thanks. Ill look for this filler.

PJaye

I'm looking for a medium or hard

- Colorful Neutral Protein Filler (diluted = light to medium; undiluted = hard)
- Komaza Protein Strengthener (hard; a much better version of the Aphogee)
- Shescentit Fortifying Masque (medium)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
- Colorful Neutral Protein Filler (diluted = light to medium; undiluted = hard)
- Komaza Protein Strengthener (hard; a much better version of the Aphogee)
- Shescentit Fortifying Masque (medium)

I agree. :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Like (in no particular order)

Tigi Dumb Blonde
Nexxus Emergencee and Nexxus Keraphix
Affirm 5n1
Claudie's Revitalizer Reconstructor
SheScentIt Okra
L'Anza Reconstructor
Giovanni Nutra-Fix

ronie

I Like (in no particular order) Tigi Dumb Blonde Nexxus Emergencee and Nexxus Keraphix Affirm 5n1 Claudie's Revitalizer Reconstructor SheScentIt Okra L'Anza Reconstructor Giovanni Nutra-Fix
I have always wanted to try the Claudie s reconstructor. Her renew protein is my absolute favorite protein treatment, so I'm sure her reconstructor would be lovely on my hair. I might get that next sale.