After 3yrs on going natural my friend straightened her hair

eyunka

with a dominican blow out. I've been trying to get her to straighten it for about 6 months now. I just wanted to share.

Attachments

• PART_1390850395275_PART_1390837426543_IMAG2889-1-1-1.jpg
    PART_1390850395275_PART_1390837426543_IMAG2889-1-1-1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 774
  • PART_1390850354837_PART_1390837428098_IMAG3204.jpg
    PART_1390850354837_PART_1390837428098_IMAG3204.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 690
  • PART_1390850304437_PART_1390848052810_IMAG3205.jpg
    PART_1390850304437_PART_1390848052810_IMAG3205.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 659

Blairx0

lovely!

If my curls were as cute as you I would wait a long while between straightening too!

eyunka

Her hair regiment consist of wash n condition in the shower. Detangle afte she is out and add some moisturizer she created and that's it
Her straight hair is nice but dem curls baby ....drool worthy!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Her hair looks 1000 times better curly, but sometimes it's fun to do a length check when it's straightened. :)

Gr8ness83

She would have been better off blowdrying and flat ironing her hair herself for the damage the Dominican Blow out did. Her curls are to die for but I can do without the straightened hair... I'm sure she could get amazing results if it was done right. It looks too limp and dry, not enough body... But ohhhh damn those curls!!!:lick:

eyunka

She has really fine hair. But more hair per square inch if that makes sense. her hair looks that way with a blow dry and flat ironed.
She would have been better off blowdrying and flat ironing her hair herself for the damage the Dominican Blow out did. Her curls are to die for but I can do without the straightened hair... I'm sure she could get amazing results if it was done right. It looks too limp and dry, not enough body... But ohhhh damn those curls!!!:lick:

LadyPBC

I know I may be stoned for saying this but ... it appears easier to retain curly hair while more of a struggle to grow and retain coily and kinky hair.

koolkittychick

Her hair is pretty straightened, but I LOVE it in its curly state. It seems more shiny and alive with the curls, but she's gorgeous either way. :yep:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
She looks great both ways! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Noooooooow, the obvious question... what is her regimen? :drunk:

eyunka

She just got it done yesterday and she realized she has not blow drier, no curling iron or flat iron none of her products she would use on straight hair. She is going this afternoon to get the things she needs. I'm sure her hair will look better tomorrow
Her hair is pretty straightened, but I LOVE it in its curly state. It seems more shiny and alive with the curls, but she's gorgeous either way. :yep:

Baggettcindy

Her hair regiment consist of wash n condition in the shower. Detangle afte she is out and add some moisturizer she created and that's it

That's pretty much my routine. I didn't straighten my hair last year and may go a year without doing it this year.

mywinborne

Hey hair is beautiful! It's good to see someone with long fine hair both curly and straight. Her curls are a little looser than mine but my hair looks similar straightened because of how fine it is. What is in her moisturizer?

eyunka

mywinborne

She says she uses bare naked noodle curling creme
Hey hair is beautiful! It's good to see someone with long fine hair both curly and straight. Her curls are a little looser than mine but my hair looks similar straightened because of how fine it is. What is in her moisturizer?

I will have to ask

Last edited:

Fenaxa

I love her straight hair as well as he curly hair. It looks really healthy and well taken care of. I actually like lower volume looking straightened hair. It doesn't look dry or limp at all to me but rather drool worthy:yep:

eyunka

Wash and condition her hair in the shower every morning, detangles when she get out with a wide tooth comb adds noodle head curly creme. Most days its in a bun. Thats it

Phaer

She just got it done yesterday and she realized she has not blow drier, no curling iron or flat iron none of her products she would use on straight hair. She is going this afternoon to get the things she needs. I'm sure her hair will look better tomorrow

I love her curly hair!!! I hope she doesn't do too much and get heat damage.