Looking for the best protein treatment...

knbradley

I need a really good protein treatment and a few of my friends suggested that I try aphrogee. What do you all think of this product? Any fans out there? If not what do you recommend?

CWK PLATES-straighten hair w/o heat: http://youtu.be/snhg2vJvDfo

BostonMaria

I highly recommend aphogee. Just make sure to do a strand test because it sometimes does not play well with fine hair.

Pompous Blue

^^^Ditto.

Love, love, love me some Aphogee (2-step; 'cept I don't use the 2nd step.)

I'm 4C, super-fine, natural hair and just did a treatment last night. Used KBB luscious locks hair masque (2nd step) and today my hair is soft, buttery and moisturized.

Thumbs up for Aphogee.

I've also used Dudley DRC-28. It's okay but not worth the expense.

knbradley

I am going to try it! My friend told me that it would make my hair really hard them I had to deep condition to bring the moisture back ?!? A little nervous about it but I am always willing to try new products :)

CWK PLATES-straighten hair w/o heat: http://youtu.be/snhg2vJvDfo

nymane

Aphogee 2 step is very effective...just follow up with a super moisturizing conditioner

NaturalBoss

I also recommend the Aphogee protein treatment. I would use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, but it doesn't have to be Aphogee, it can be any moisturizing conditioner.

ceecy29

I have nothing but good things to say about Komaza's protein strengthener. It makes my hair soft, helps it respond to moisturizers better and makes styling easy. I'm tempted to use it at every wash.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Im a big fan of Nexxus Emergencee. My dad has been using Nexxus since the 90s. I became a fan about 6 years ago. It's the best reconstructor I have ever used. Aphogee stops breakage, but it's stinky and time consuming. 2 minutes is all you need to turn your hair around with Nexxus Emergencee. I bought mine from amazon