Sigh:( Life can be so unfair!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
His hair is definitely laid and thick from root to tip. It reflects how well it's taken care of.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

ThatJerseyGirl

Yes laaaaaawd!!!! He keeps his regi very simple. I remember watching him when he first started and he is adamant on using the Vatika Coconut Oil. He swears by it.

Ole fine black sexy Mu'ph.....ka!!!! I could say so much, but imma be a good girl!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
i knew it was him before I even click on the video. Women are always talking about his hair on here, that it's old news now.

Kinkyhairlady

Yes laaaaaawd!!!! He keeps his regi very simple. I remember watching him when he first started and he is adamant on using the Vatika Coconut Oil. He swears by it. Ole fine black sexy Mu'ph.....ka!!!! I could say so much, but imma be a good girl!

It's funny I have everything he listed collecting dust. I'm about to go put some of that vatika on my hair now. Only thing I do use is the Shea Moisture shampoo which I love. I do occasionally use the Tresemee natural but like Aubry Organics more. Gosh his hair inspired me to work harder to treat my natural hair.

ckisland

Beautiful hair but goodness gracious, why would anyone want to deal with a man who's that vain! It's so unattractive :nono:. Sorry, I like my dudes a little less obsessed with themselves :look:. I actually prefer longer hair on guys, but not flatironed and then swinging it around. That's so damn weird :lol:

Last edited: