Infusium23 leave-in treatment does it work on you 4a's and b's?

Does infusium 23 leave in treatment work for you 4a's and b's?

• Total voters

Dearlove

I dilute my brown bottle infusium with water (50-50) and keep it in a spray bottle. I apply it daily, then follow up with a dab of cantu shea butter leave-in mixed with castor oi.

NoNapNique

Not for me... it plain sucked :(

I think since my hair is coarse, fine, AND dry... So making it *stronger* just made it even more dry and brittle.

wheezy807

I was first introduce to it by Sistaslick, she uses it as part her hair regime. I believe she uses it whenever her hair is wet, but she mixes it. But in the beginnng i was using it in the moisturizing formula after i conditioned. I've gottin away from that and have been experiencing more hair loss with my detangling. So i think i should give it another try.

BrownSkin2

I tried it a year ago, and it make my hair dry, brittle and shed. I still have some left. Maybe I'll try mixing it with an oil and see how that works.

WaterChylde

Living and loving life
I used to use it but I couldn't tell if it was working so I dropped it from my regimen.

Last edited:

Honi

There is no board.
Nope....unless I can find a really, really, really old version of it I will use it again. They changed the formula and it just leaves my hair a tangled mess.

morehairplease

I am getting kinky twists today and plan on using this along w/better braids spray and african pride. thanks ladies for the thread

DragonPearl

I have used it straight and each time, my hair hated it. Just hated it.

I still have at least 3/4 of it left in the bottle and I keep thinking I should throw it away but after reading some of the answers, I am going to give it another try. I'll dilute with water or mixed with oil or other moisturizers and see if my hair likes it better.

mscocoface

I cannot use this stuff straight. It will make my hair hard and yes fall out in patches.

It just does not work straight for me.

So I mix it in my daily spritz and I use like two or three squirts of it then everything else goes into my homemade spritz.

alove vera gel
conditioner
scurl
14n1 leave in
amla oil
Infusium 23 (brown and white bottle)

Fine 4s

I cannot use this stuff straight. It will make my hair hard and yes fall out in patches.

It just does not work straight for me.

So I mix it in my daily spritz and I use like two or three squirts of it then everything else goes into my homemade spritz.

alove vera gel
conditioner
scurl
14n1 leave in
amla oil
Infusium 23 (brown and white bottle)

I use it the same way, with a mix of various oils and condish. Love it.

Stormy

This definitely worked for me when I was relaxed and having some severe breakage and shedding due to over processed hair. I used this after a protein treatment and it stopped all of those problems immediately! I'm 4B. I haven't used it as a natural though.

Honi

There is no board.
Wow this thread is old! I hated this stuff way back after they changed the formula but I'm back in love :love:. It definitely is not the same and almost or very close to circa 198? formula.