Is it me or did the way she style her hair made you go "wtf?"

lovely_locks

I love how she styled her hair! But I love height in hair styles. But I am biased. It could be because I am just so tired of my relaxed hair (pre BC) that I love big hair!

Lilmama1011

I guess she was going for a elegant style, but it didn't look properly styled. Like it sticking staring in the air and she pinned it, I guess it just me lol

Lilmama1011

It doesn't look bad to me. She's making me want to buy some curlformers.

Her hair looked absolutely gorgeous after she took the curl formers out, I think I'm about to do a set now, I wanted to be lazy and just two flexi rods and attempt to either wear a curl banana clip ponytail or bun it which I can never do

Lilmama1011

Everytime I do a full set of curls I'm always so scared to manipulate the curl thinking i might mess it up but she put the serum on it roughly and it still was in tact

NaiyaAi

I think she's too small to hair hair styled that "big." It makes her look weird, but on someone else, I'm sure it would look nice.

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
I thought her hair looked nice....been wanting to try Curlformers for a while. I subscribed to her videos. *Kanye Shrug*

Stormy

I looooove how her hair turned out! The updo is ok, but I like it better with the curls just hanging. I'm definitely going to try Curlformers myself now. :yep:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Gorgeous! I loved her hair and the end result. The smoothness blew my mind! I may have to try this after I get a good dryer. I have the large curlformers but I may need to get some of the long narrow ones! :yep:

Honi

There is no board.
Her natural hair is very pretty. I liked her hair when she separated the curls. I didn't like the pin up. I thought she pinned it up to find more curls to separate.

ilong

God's Own
I loved both phases - when she took out the CF's and when she styled it!!
So much so I'm off to look for a set at a good price.

Natty_Virgo

She looked so pretty. I loved her hair and that song. If I ever do anything other than a wash and go I will try this.

Sent from my S3 using LHCF