Last day to vote! Please help!

Anakinsmomma

SelahOco curlycoquette Arlana please help me with tags :kiss: So I'm in z100's "JTs biggest fan" contest and I'm currently number 2 out of 500 contestants. I need your votes to help me stay there! When Jts (Justin Timberlake's) new album came it, it got me dancing. And I couldn't stop... I lost 10 lbs that week! And I decided to keep going. I don't know why this was the push I needed to finally commit to eating right and exercising, but it was. I signed up for a dance class (recital at the end of the month), cut out carbs and started lifting weights. And I've dropped 25 lbs the healthy way :grin: So if I win this contest, I'll get to meet my favorite artist and thank him in person for changing my life! Please vote. It takes less than thirty seconds. No email, no FB, no signing up. Just two little clicks. Here is a video with my before and after pics. It's short http://youtu.be/IC64-KbvNxI Vote here: www.z100.com/c?46

Last edited:

MrsGrant2011

Voted! Good Luck! Your story is inspirational to those that make excuses of why they can't live a healthier lifestyle.

MrsTimberlake

I'm so glad you posted this here! I've already voted from all my devices, but I'm going to a bbq and I'm not above snatchin' phones :giggle:

Incognitus

DISCLAIMER: Sorry if I tagged you and you already know about this. I was testing something out and somehow, managed to tag a group of people (some I do not know). My sincere apologies ladies.

ronie

Love your story so i voted from my laptop, iphone and ipad. I don't know if the all the votes went in, but i find that by clicking the back arrow i was able to vote multiple times:lachen:. If it worked, i got you about 10 votes already, and i saw that you were number 1. Mauri right?

vani

Number 1 again!!!! Woot woot!!!!!!!! Take that, Kelly!
Let's keep this up, ladies!!