Aliexpress?????

ms.blue

I haven't bought directly from aliexpress b/c of the escrow thing. I did found a vendor that I liked over there and luckily they had their own website which allowed me to pay w/ paypal. What are you specifically trying to buy?

ms.blue

I was in a small group order where we bought from queen hair products the brazilian more wavy which is very pretty. For 3 bundles (16", 18" and 22"), I paid $157 including shipping which was cheap. The hair is nice but the smell is horrible.

cheryl26

There are a few reviews of it on youtube i believe and most of them were bad. I read a lot of the chinese companies are putting chinese/ animal hair and plastic in as fillers and calling it indian remy.

Your Cheeziness

When I was doing some light research, I just Googled it and read things, but I'm still too chicken to order through there because I've heard it's trial and error to find a good vendor. I believe BHM have some extensive information about it, too.

I just ordered some Halley's Curls Gentle Wave relaxed for my next install. I wish LHCF had more info about weaves.

ms.blue

Your Cheeziness, IA, lhcf should have more info about weaves, not just bss brands but Indian, Chinese and American vendors.

cheryl26, it is true that some chinese vendors add synthetic fibers or animal hair. I tend to stick w/ virgin chinese or malaysian hair (processed chinese). I bought brazilian hair which is nice but I know its not virgin except for the color (processed chinese or chinese/indian remy mix).

nappystorm

I bought a beautiful wig from there. I ordered late Fridat nigh and got it Tuesday. Unfortunately, the wig is too small so I'm going to have to put it on Ebay.

appplecidder

Yassssss i bought kinky curly hair from majicmadame and qbp both vendors was great and very affordable...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using SGH-T959

ms.blue

Still haven't bought from aliexpress which I like to believe it is stock hair (not bad but not good). I suggest buying from alibaba instead just so you could be able to customize ozs and texture.

GeorginaSparks

I just ordered from aliexpress about 2 days ago and will be receiving it on monday. its 2 16" and 1 18" peruvian straight(3.5oz) each. the supplier has good reviews and we have been emailing back and forth for daysssss. I chose him because his shipping is supper fast(and free) compared to the normal 1 mth wait time.

I will update when i receive and install it.

brg240

I bought a beautiful wig from there. I ordered late Fridat nigh and got it Tuesday. Unfortunately, the wig is too small so I'm going to have to put it on Ebay.

i ordered a really cute wig from there, my head/hair is too much for it though. Also it would probably look better on an asian girl. If you know what Khloe K.'s friend Malika looks like it's like her hair. So there is a lot of hair and it's very long.

op i've never bought quality hair from them or anything but i've had a couple orders from them and i've gotten my stuff fine. I liked that my money wasn't released until i had my items.

I came across a couple threads on bhm when i was aliexpress though.

GeorginaSparks

i ordered a really cute wig from there, my head/hair is too much for it though. Also it would probably look better on an asian girl. If you know what Khloe K.'s friend Malika looks like it's like her hair. So there is a lot of hair and it's very long.

op i've never bought quality hair from them or anything but i've had a couple orders from them and i've gotten my stuff fine. I liked that my money wasn't released until i had my items.

I came across a couple threads on bhm when i was aliexpress though.

is that what escrow means?

Fabuloso

Yes I did and whatever you do, DON'T order from Juancheng County Taida Arts And Crafts Co. I should have known better from the name itself because these wefts looked like a day camp arts and crafts project for toddlers. Just horrible. The hair was tangled within the a couple of days and I had to throw it into a ponytail because you better I was about to get my money's worth. lol I hope you have better luck than me OP! Try it...with caution

brg240

is that what escrow means?

kinda Escrow is like a broker agreement. (With Aliexpress is the broker in this equation.) Your going through them to order form the seller.

I think it my money was released to aliexpress after i said i got my items though. but my stuff was really low so maybe that's why.