As I am Naturally Hydration Elation Review

Coffee

All I will say is I DC'd with this under the steamer for 45 minutes. After rinsing it left my 13 week post relaxer hair, so soft and easy to comb.

It is expensive, but after what it did to my hair tonight, it's worth it.

I still have a 15% off coupon I need to use from Sally's before the end of the month, and this product is what I'll be using it for!!

Coffee

I was wondering if anyone tried their products! Thanks for the review @Coffee...

I also have the cleansing creams, but haven't tried either one yet. I just ordered 2 more jars of the Hydration Elation, had a 15% off from Sally's :grin:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the Hydration Elation & Double Butter in my Stash haven't tried it yet.

But Lurve the Cleansing Pudding and the Coconut Cowash.:grin:

Thanks for the review Coffee

mg1979

I see that it has Quaternium-91. Does anyone know if Quaternium-91 is water soluble?

GreenEyedJen

Thanks for the review. I like most of the things I've tried from them, and I've been wanting to try this. Didn't know Sally's is selling it now. I also have a coupon I'll be using!

fattyfatfat

Just coming in here to say that I LOVE the Coconut Cowash. I just purchased it again as well as the CocoShea Spray and the Twist Defining Cream.

kellistarr

I've tried most of their products and really like them. I stocked up on the Coconut Co-wash that I use as a hair cleanser. Glad Sally's is now selling it. I've been wanting to try the Elation Hydration.

hairsothick

Black and Magical
I have the leave-in and the twist defining cream. They work beautifully. The twisting cream is just what I've been looking for. A jar of gooey goodness!

The leave-in looks nearly identical to KCKT.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I still lurve the Cleansing Pudding and will continue to purchase it when I need a Deep Cleansing (since I rarely use shampoo)

I'll also keep the Coconut Cowash on Hand.

Still haven't gotten around to using the Elation Hydration or Double Butter.

MystiqueBabe

I am going to order the Coconut CoWash next week. Also thinking about ordering the Doublebutter as well. This brand is a bit pricey though.

RS1976

I'm going to Sally's tonight to get the Coconut Co wash and the Leavin in. One of my co workers tried and she said she loves them.

Angelinhell

I saw this line in sally's the other day. I believe it is made by the maker of affirm and keracare. The prices don't seem to be cheaper though.

Jobwright

I used the As i Am curl clarity today and it truly got all the gunk out and off my hair and scalp. I HAD TO immediately use my favorite Wen conditioner though because my hair was really hard. I actually felt the tingle on my scalp with the Wen almond mint. I had never felt the tingle this intense before so the clarifying worked to some extent! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF