Uncle Sam...I didn't know you cared about my hair.

boundlessbeauty

To those of you that have access to the BX/PX on military bases, I have news [unless i'm late:ohwell:], Carol's Daughter products are now being sold.:yep: I was shopping for my son some shoes and decided to browse....and literally started smiling when I saw the shelf of hair milk:lick:. Honestly I can't recall what the individual prices were. I THINK one of the bottles of hair milk was $14. Not sure the size or anything...I had to get out of there before I went broke. [I plan to return for a spree when the bank account is replenished:yep:] I can come back with an update.
And remember, no sales taxe on base:yay:

But anywho, just wanted to drop off that tad bit of information.

Long Live the Hair!!!

EDIT: So it seems I am late, I found a post someone else had post:wallbash:. Oh well...carry on folks.

Last edited:

boundlessbeauty

ohh i hope they have it here in Germany I want to try the leave in I hear it smells divine

I hope you find it. The products do smell good. From the post I found [MrJohnsonsRib], they have been selling Carol's Daughter since at least December 2009. After reasearching, the prices seem to be cheaper as well. So definitely check them out.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I have nothing to add, I came in here because I liked the title :yep:

Last edited:

DivaD04

I think they take requests...if I remember correctly in San Diego, the NEX would stock what what we would buy. i may be wrong

sozinzcomet

They have Carol's Daughter and Mizani at San diego Nex. I was glad too cause I got tired of having to order the hair milk and hair balm for my kids.