2011-06-30 - Support requests

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

For starters I would like to apologize for the delay in dealing with several tickets. We had an issue of technical nature with our ticket system that did not allow me to respond to the tickets as fast as I would have liked.

I am happy to report that the issue has been resolved and I will be addressing all the remaining tickets.

Members that do not have access yet have paid (and have opened tickets) will have their access restored very soon, having their subscription start from the time the account has been activated so no subscription time is lost.

I will work today and tomorrow to address all the remaining issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Kiki0130

Thank you for your help dimopoulos. I opened a ticket
last night and I saw my issue was addressed and resolved
when I checked my e-mail this morning.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
My pleasure Kiki.

I try to answer tickets once a day. Sometimes though there might be one or maybe two days that I won't be able to address tickets. In either case, both Beverly and myself ensure that nobody loses any time from their subscription i.e. if you paid today and could not post for two days, your subscription is adjusted to start from the time the issue was resolved.

Unfortunately there is an issue with Paypal that we cannot fix in regards to notifying the forum and activating subscriptions. This affects 1% of the members in this forum and in that case we have to manually activate the subscription. Unless the member notifies us of the issue, we do not know about it. So the best course of action is what you just did i.e. open a ticket.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and continued support :)