12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

Ogoma

I am in! I am all for ambitious goals in all aspects of my life. I don't know what I'll do with 12 more inches of hair, but I'll figure it out when I get there.

ETA:

Current Length: full neck length? Beginning shoulder length? I don't know really
Goal: My ultimate goal is MBL so if I am successful in this challenge, I should reach APL in June and MBL in December :look::lachen:
Starting Pic:

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Count me innnnnn! :drunk:

Current Length: CBL
Goal: BSB
Regimen:
-Spray w/water in the AM
-Spray again in the PM, then moisturize, seal, massage growth oil (currently Camille Rose Naturals Ultimate Growth Serum) into scalp for 2 minutes and GHE overnight.
-Deep condition twice a week, shampoo when needed, comb once every two weeks with my Hercules Sagemann combs. :love3:

Starting Pic:

Last edited:

youwillrise

ohhhh what the heck?! Reach beyond the stars. Ill join up. Ill post a picture once I receive my new length check shirt.

assiyrabomb

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum :wave:

Anywho, count me in! Ever since I started taking Nioxin vitamins I get about an in a month. Let's hope it doesn't slow down.

Last edited:

Bublin

Does anyone know where can i buy Nioxin Supercharge Vitamin tablets in the UK for a reasonable price?

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm in! I don't need 12" but, I'm in for aggressive growth to reach my new goal with trims included. I've "thanked" the post and will be back with my starting stats. Rep'g USA. :grin: This should be a breeze because this is what I do anyway. :yep:

Krystle~Hime

Krystle~Hime, come on join us, you know you can do it and want it!1:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

The more people, the more support :)

Hmhg <3

Sorry i'm not in, my average growth rateis not even 0,5inch a month, but when I do scalp massage several times a week, with stimulating esssentials oils, I can reach 1/2inch ! my ambitious makes me want to achieve 2 inches every 4 months, but 12 inches in 12 months :nono: !!

I will be your cheerleader too :yep: !!!

NaturalBlackGurl

~ I'm in!! :)

Current Length: APL
Goal: BSL
Hair Type: Texlaxed
Regimen:
~ Wash once a week with Terressentials Mud Wash
~ Deep condition with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
~ Moisturize with KBB Sweet Ambrosia and Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In
~ Seal with KBB Butter Love and/or my Castor Oil/Olive Oil mix
~ Bun 99% of the type
~ Scalp-Massage every night
~ Sleep on a Satin Pillowcase & Protect hair with Satin Bonnet
~ Going to incorporate Biotin, a Multi-Vitamin, Vitamin C, Fish oil, Cod Liver Oil and MSM into my regimen starting today.
~ Texlax touch up every 12 to 16 weeks.

Starting Pic:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
wow, has anyone EVER achieved 1 inch a month? (excluding all pregnant ladies! hehe)

if it's even achievable, I think all of LHCF would be in this thread. u know anyone on here whose achieved an inch per month?

I didn't see any pics so I don't know how accurate their testimony is, but some ladies who posted in the Nioxin thread said they were getting 2 inches a month

@Spongebob @Nat1984

Me! Well, pretty much. :giggle: I grew 10" in my first year. 2" in March. Trimmed about an inch total. And I have pics! Take a look. I have more pics than that but, that gives pics of practically each month.

I was a newbie and saw the Grow an inch a month Challenge. So, that convinced me it was doable. :yep:

g.lo

wow, has anyone EVER achieved 1 inch a month? (excluding all pregnant ladies! hehe)

if it's even achievable, I think all of LHCF would be in this thread. u know anyone on here whose achieved an inch per month?

it is possible, Njoy is my inspiration. to be honest i don't even know my growth rate, i got one inch between november and december. i started the year neck length and I am Apl now and i did trim quite few times during the year!
Her are my growth from june to dec.

Attachments

• june11.jpg
    june11.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 51
  • november11.jpg
    november11.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 51
  • december11.jpg
    december11.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 51

SkySurfer

Exactly & there's nothing to loose Just 'thank, my first post, it's easier to track that way.
I was on your blog, how many years of med school have you done?

Haha im only in my first year of med school. i have like five and a half years to go lol!That reminds me i must update my blog!!

Seamonster

I am in, I am shoulder length with a blow out, hope to have a hip length blow out with 12 inches.

Joining because this should be a fun group.

NaturalBlackGurl

Haha im only in my first year of med school. i have like five and a half years to go lol!That reminds me i must update my blog!!

Hey I love your blog! :) I'm currently a Pre-Med student and Freshman in College, I still have about 3 1/2 years to go before Med School though :sad: lol, how is it being Natural & in Med School??

greenandchic

I told myself that I won't join anymore challenges, but what the heck? I'm in! :D

I think my growth is below average and wonder if its genetic or health related. I will post details tomorrow.

Inspiired

It's also about max growth and healthy growth, if you read the first pot there's loads of tips.

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

I am in! I am all for ambitious goals in all aspects of my life. I don't know what I'll do with 12 more inches of hair, but I'll figure it out when I get there.

Thank you for my positivity my fellow Igbo, remember to 'Thank' the first post so I can keep track with the challengers :)

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

Count me innnnnn! :drunk:

Current Length: CBL
Goal: BSB
Regimen:
-Spray w/water in the AM
-Spray again in the PM, then moisturize, seal, massage growth oil (currently Camille Rose Naturals Ultimate Growth Serum) into scalp for 2 minutes and GHE overnight.
-Deep condition twice a week, shampoo when needed, comb once every two weeks with my Hercules Sagemann combs. :love3:

Starting Pic:

Yay, thanks tiffers - I like your regimen :)

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

ohhhh what the heck?! Reach beyond the stars. Ill join up. Ill post a picture once I receive my new length check shirt.

Defo reaching for stars :) remember to 'Thank' the first post so I can keep track with the challengers; looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hmhg <3

Inspiired

I'm in! I don't need 12" but, I'm in for aggressive growth to reach my new goal with trims included. I've "thanked" the post and will be back with my starting stats. Rep'g USA. :grin: This should be a breeze because this is what I do anyway. :yep:

I appreciate you so much or joining this Njoy - thank you for being an inspiration and showing the doubters that it CAN be done :) we'd love to hear any tips you may have! I love USA, I've been there a few times, what part you from?

Hmhg <3