2014 Steaming in the Moisture

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I ordered the Q-Redew and it shipped. Can't wait to try it out. I want to not only use it to refresh my curls but to maybe steam with oil. I hate dragging my steamer out. I wonder if I can steam with dc in my hair using this.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Steamed with HQ coconut lime oil using my Q-Redew

ETA my review...

This isn't a full review yet but I steamed until my resivor (sp?) was empty. Took maybe 10-15 minutes. DO NOT get it too close to your scalp. That ish comes out hot...I didn't think it would be that much steam coming from this little thing but yeah it was lol. It works nicely moving it throughout my hair. My hair felt really good afterwards but next time I'm going to steam and then not add any products afterwards...just let my naked hair air dry and see what I get. I already applied my leave ins though but my hair isn't dry yet. Anyway I may wear a wash n go tomorrow since that's how my hair is styled right now and use my Q-Redew in the morning to refresh my curls.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Steamed earlier with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Manuka Honey, Roux Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oil. Steaming in the goodness.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Under steamer with Natural Grow Orange & Hibiscus DC on top of slippery elm & marshmallow root tea. Added a few EO's to the steamer.

alanaturelle

Just sat under the steamer with 1/2 protein and 1/2 moisture treatment for 30 mins

Sent from my GT-P3113 using LHCF

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I timed it and noticed that after 20 minutes, my steamer automatically shuts off if I fill the reservoir to the max line.

Anyway: I sprayed my hair down with my conditioner/coconut oil/water mix then steamed it in for 20 minutes. Put on a plastic cap to let the moisture-azation (lol) soak in for a few hours or until I get tired of hearing the crunch sound of this conditioning cap. Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday Ladies!

sexypebbly

Steamed with a new conditioner bear fruit hair pistachio dream and nothing else. Wanted to see how it performed by itself and it was really nice. Smells wonderful too

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
How do you steam with product in your hair? I am trying to figure out how to get max benefits of the Q Redew!:yep:

I cowash then apply my dc and use the Q-Redew throughout my hair until there's no more steam. I fill up the resivior (sp?) And use it as if I'm diffusing moving it throughout my hair.

sharifeh

sharifeh Girl yes!!! I usually tell my husband to assemble everything but this was so easy, I did it myself. lol It comes with very clear directions and took all of 5 minutes for me to screw everything in.

lulu97
I'm gonna get mine from amazon does that sound good? Did you order yours from there?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Currently steaming for 20 minutes with Hairveda's SitriNillah deep conditioner.

*Just got done reading a thread asking if steaming is worth it*

*Reaches up to touch hair, feels the moisture and softness that this steamer is providing*

*Giggles to self at the Ladies who are missing out* lol

Beany

Steaming with TMN ayurvedic tea, yes to carrots, TMN alma and avocado, and YAM for 30 min