2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Rozlewis

Steamed for 30 mins using Naturelle Grows Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Cinnamon Deep Conditioner, Rosemary, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus oils.

Nichelle_jb

Nichelle_jb

Does All Things O Natural ever have Sales? Interested in the Natty Moist I've been hearing so much about.
IDareT'sHair,

I really don't know... this conditioner was my first purchase from Natty. I purchased it on Black Friday. She was offering 30% at that time. I recently received an email from her stating that I had earned 1 Team Natty Punch for my previous purchase over $15. Apparently, after I earn 5 Natty Punches, I will get a free 8oz Natty butter. The bad part - you can only earn 1 Natty Punch per order. So, even if I order $30 worth, I would only earn 1 Punch and not 2.

Sorry to not be much help.

Nichelle_jb

blondemane

Currently steaming with a huge mix trying to work down some of my product stash. It includes: spiral solutions repairing protein treatment, curl junkie repair me!, darcy botanicals pumpkin seed conditioner, aubrey organics GBP conditioner, castor oil and honey. Also sealed with avocado oil. I know it seems protein heavy but my hair loves protein and I was in desperate need of a treatment. Steaming for 40 minutes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under dryer with: Curl Junkie's Deep Fix (Banana Hibiscus)
Under Steamer with: Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Crème)

Rozlewis

Steaming for 30 mins with Claudies Kpangnan Hydrating Deep Conditioner, Manuka Honey, Peppermint oil and Rosemary oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

schely10

Steamed my mustard oil & coconut oil for 30min. About to steam my deep conditioner mixed with silk amino acids for 30min.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I really love the Q Redew, but that thing made me so relaxed, I fell asleep and didn't finish my hair!:lol: It does run out of steam fast, but it cut down detangling for me in no time. My hair felt so moisturized and strong. Steaming is going to work for me when or if I texlax.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
How often do you ladies steam? I am officially addicted! I will sleep great tonight. As a person who suffers from chronic insomnia, I would use the Q Redew for the scalp steam treatment alone.:spinning:

nmartin20

Prepooed with Shea Moisture Purification Masque and oil mixture (castor, avocado, apricot, grape seed, olive oil, jojoba oils). I placed a plastic cap and my turban on my head for 40 minutes. Washed everything out.. Applied my oil mixture again and Bee Mine's Deep conditioner; I am under my steamer now for 45 minutes. I love my steamer and my weekly wash days! I will twist my hair up with BASK hair butter and one of my leave ins. I need to use up some things!