2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

LiftedUp

...and I hope you stay encouraged indeed. Happens to the best of all of us when we try to present our best -- not to appear perfect but in efforts to GIVE our best. So mistakes are a great development tool as well.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, today is yours. :yep: One of my favorite sayings when mistakes are made:

"Move right along; leave left, behind"

Happy New Year...

Thank you for your kind words, Happy New Year to you too :)

stephluv

Went to MY church yesterday....first time i've been back there on a Sunday in mths:look: It wasnt until yesterday that I realized why I havent been going there...I just was tired of seeing my close friends sitting with their SO or better yet their husbands/wives on Sundays...I was envious and hurt! Yup I said it!

But yesterday I wasnt....I didnt sit in my normal location and I was content - felt like a weight was lifted because i no longer was feeling soul ties and I think already this Daniel fast has been helping me

I didnt even cringe or :rolleyes: when my Pastor started talking about dating, marriage and babies...usually i'm like really dude there is more to life then that (str8 h8er):yawn: Yesterday I was actually ENCOURAGED :yep:

Iwanthealthyhair67

God never speaks about going back, he only speaks about going forward..

I can't give up,
I can't quit,
I can't go back,
I can't surrender,
I must go forward to be victorious

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Romans 8:37 says we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us ...

... the Blood of Jesus keeps us walking in victory, no matter what!

Iwanthealthyhair67

Yesterday I was feeling down and to be honest I wanted to camp out there and just 'feel', though I didn't want to abandon my walk I wanted to languish in those feelings for a while which I'm sure would have ultimately brought on depression...

As I lay down last night reading a book with the TV turned onto a gospel channel, I heard a preacher saying that we can not let our emotions dictate to us but as born again Christians we must be lead by Holy Spirit and then he said: 'I can't give up, I can't quit, I can't surrender, I must go forward'...So I'm like Lord, I don't want to do any of those things, I began to realize that not moving or being stagnant is just as bad as giving up, quitting and surrendering ...

Even while I'm typing this the Lord is giving me revelation, overtime when water is stagnant or just 'sitting' there's a stench from deadness (sin).

Stagnant means:
1. Not moving or flowing; motionless.
2. Foul or stale from standing: stagnant ponds.
a. Showing little or no sign of activity or advancement; not developing or progressing; inactive: a stagnant economy.
b. Lacking vitality or briskness; sluggish or dull: a stagnant mind.

or:
1. (of water, etc.) standing still; without flow or current
2. brackish and foul from standing still
3. stale, sluggish, or dull from inaction
4. not growing or developing; static

Any one of these things is bad spritually and collectively can be a detrimental stunt in growth to our spiritual development and can also kill us spiritually.

I encourage you today as I encourage myself; don't quit, don't give up or surrender don't STOP, just keep it moving.

MrsHaseeb

Yesterday I was feeling down and to be honest I wanted to camp out there and just 'feel', though I didn't want to abandon my walk I wanted to languish in those feelings for a while which I'm sure would have ultimately brought on depression...

As I lay down last night reading a book with the TV turned onto a gospel channel, I heard a preacher saying that we can not let our emotions dictate to us but as born again Christians we must be lead by Holy Spirit and then he said: 'I can't give up, I can't quit, I can't surrender, I must go forward'...So I'm like Lord, I don't want to do any of those things, I began to realize that not moving or being stagnant is just as bad as giving up, quitting and surrendering ...

Even while I'm typing this the Lord is giving me revelation, overtime when water is stagnant or just 'sitting' there's a stench from deadness (sin).

Stagnant means:
a. Showing little or no sign of activity or advancement; not developing or progressing; inactive: a stagnant economy.

or:

Any one of these things is bad spritually and collectively can be a detrimental stunt in growth to our spiritual development and can also kill us spiritually.

I encourage you today as I encourage myself; don't quit, don't give up or surrender don't STOP, just keep it moving.

Can't "Thank" you enough for this.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Haddasah

deactivated my Facebook account!! I felt as though it is just too much for me right now, I can't handle some of the things people post on there, and I felt like it was a way for people to boast about themselves. Plus, I was tired of the attempts of people trying to cause drama. I plan to go without it for awhile then eventually save the pictures to my computer and just permanently delete my account, I've been planning to do this for 2years now.

I want to thank God for giving me the strength to finally do this, I know that it will allow me to keep my mind focused on more heavenly things

Nice & Wavy

For the record: I am not speaking about any person on this forum.
------------------------------

Your activities in this forum is against everything that stands for the TRUTH here. You will not have access any longer in the name of Jesus!:naughty:

The power of that name...the name of Jesus, will crush you under His feet.

You have....
No more access.
No more power.

You have been made known and you will crash and burn in the name of Jesus.

For by God, the Christians who are standing for HOLINESS in this forum can run upon a troop; and by our God we can leap over a wall!

Therefore, we shall overtake you. You don't have a chance here, in the name of Jesus!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Rom 16:20 - And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

Nice & Wavy

Some need to stop with one foot in Christianity and one foot in the enemy's camp. :naughty: That's called being a lukewarm christian.

A lukewarm christian is one that serves God and the world; that halts between two opinions, and knows not which religion is best, and cares little for any, yet keeps in a round of duty, though indifferent to it, and contents himself with it; and is unconcerned about the life and power of godliness, and takes up with the external form of it; and has no thought about the glory of God, the interest of Christ and truth.

So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3:16

Nice & Wavy

Stagnant means:

or:

The bolded was the word that was given at church yesterday!!!

Hallelujah! God has confirmed His Word!!!

Nice & Wavy

God never speaks about going back, he only speaks about going forward..

I can't give up,
I can't quit,
I can't go back,
I can't surrender,
I must go forward to be victorious
Sang this song in church yesterday....were you there? :lol: Girl...you are saying something, for real!!!

My Name is Victory
I've got evidence
I've got confidence
I'm a conqueror
I know that I win
I know who I am
God wrote it in his plan for me

Oh, Oh-Oh, Oh, Oh,
MY NAME IS VICTORY (2X)

God gave me AUTHORITY
To conquer THE ENEMY
He wrote in MY DESTINY
That my name is VICTORY
He said that I've OVERCOME
I know I've ALREADY WON
He wrote in my DESTINY
That my name is VICTORY

I know who I am
God wrote it in His plan for me

Oh, Oh-Oh, Oh, Oh
MY NAME IS VICTORY (2X's)

I know my identity, my name is victory

Victory
That's my name
Victory
I KNOW WHO I AM

http://youtu.be/9WoGBvtN--8

Last edited:

MrsHaseeb

Some need to stop with one foot in Christianity and one foot in the enemy's camp. :naughty: That's called being a lukewarm christian.

So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3:16

1 Peter 4:17-18 KJV
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? [18] And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Its definitely time out for being halt between 2 opinions. The devil is coming hard and strong with his agenda.

Nice & Wavy

1 Peter 4:17-18 KJV
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? [18] And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Its definitely time out for being halt between 2 opinions. The devil is coming hard and strong with his agenda.

Yeah, and Jesus got something for him too.....:bat::hardslap:

Nice & Wavy

Stagnant means:

or:

What a powerful message that is so needed to be preached here!!!

Thank you, sis!

Laela

^^ yes, that's a powerful message..... Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy
on the remnant of Joseph.

delitefulmane

Lord, sharpen my eyes to see Your vision.
LongTimeComing, I had to write this down so that I can meditate on this!

Iwanthealthyhair67, that is a powerful message. Thank you! It speaks to my situation because I feel as though God is helping me overcome a major disappointment that occurred in my life last year; which caused me to become stagnant. I feel that I need to move past this and to keep moving forward.

PinkPebbles

So many don't realize that envy and jealousy will block their blessings.

You cannot walk in love or glorify the Heavenly Father with an envious and jealous heart.

Laela

Meditating on Eccl 1:12-14 today....

I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be exercised. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and indeed, all is vanity and grasping for the wind.

Nice & Wavy

Meditating on Eccl 1:12-14 today....

I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be exercised. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and indeed, all is vanity and grasping for the wind.
I have been meditating on Eccl during my fast. The Lord is speaking.......

@Nice & Wavy, lady that's my jam...

Victory that's my name...

I know my Identity my name is Victory!
Yes, yes, yes!!!

I know my Identity...my name is Victory!!!!!

Hallelujah!