*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
WGO/EVCO used tonight

And zebraprintlover, WGO is rank smelling!! I have a bottle and just couldn't stomach the smell so I bought hemp seed oil. Now that stuff is the bomb.com! I just got some fragrance oils so I may revisit the WGO but only after the hemp seed oil is gone.

naturalfinally, I been using it mixed with grapefruit oil and another bottle has Cake Mix FO scent added, oh and it is diluted with EVCO so I cant even remember what straight WGO smells like LOL.

Where do I get hemp oil locally, I seem a site online and they wanted $15 for a 16oz. Is that the average price?

claud-uk

Gave myself a lovely hot WGO/EVOO/Coconut Oil treatment yesterday morning, followed by a CO Wash. Forgot to put WGO in the CON too though for extra benefit - must remember next time.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Still using my hempseed homemade leave in.
1x a day.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Haven't checked in in 50-11 but, still using wheatgerm oil in my regular m&s routine. Also in my DC...which I need to do soon. :look:

claud-uk

Soya/Sunflower/EVOO/Coconut Oil pre-poo yesterday morning. CO-wash, PC + Protein Mask, then DC with Soya Oil/Sunflower Oil/Molasses/Argan Conditioner... best slip ever!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritzed my hair this morning with my moisturizer and WGO combo then topped my ends off with WGO!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritzed my hair tonight with my moisturizer and WGO combo then topped my ends off with WGO.
Nite nite ladies!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritzed my hair this morning with my moisturizer and WGO combo then topped my ends off with WGO!

youwillrise

Last night, I water rinsed my hair...then added my crazy oil/butter mix, which cntains sunflower oil and possibly rice bran...I've had it for so long I don't remember everything that's in it. Lol

And then I moisturized with garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner and shea moisture curl & styly creme.

Ceramides are doing me good.

Status
Not open for further replies.