It's Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
If you're still here after May 21, 2011, sign in below:

Note: I'm not making fun of the May 21 alert, for God's Word SAYS that we should 'ALWAYS' be ready. :yep:

However, no man knoweth the hour, not even Jesus or the angels in Heaven. Only God, Our Father in Heaven knows when the 'end' shall come.

Therefore:

1. "Shimmie"

Last edited:

BlackHairDiva

Again I mentioned this in another thread.Back in 1999 , a group of people / a cult claimed the end of the world would end in december 31 1999 many of them beleived it sold all their houses and many killed themselves. See people should not jump on a ban wagon like this. Sunday will roll in and everyone will be up in here reading the threads

Detroit2Dallas

LOL, this thread tickles me.

I'm praying God have mercy on Harold Camping and his followers. Jesus. Itching ears, false prophecies and seducing spirits. Come Monday 23, 2011 what will they do after they quit their jobs and gave up their homes? My God, what will they do? Harold Camping wrote a goodbye letter to Family Radio which has people questioning whether he will disappear or what he plans on doing.

I think he sincerely believes in what he believes but how did he arrive at his conclusion? From what I understand, and I could be wrong since I only half way glanced at an article, he is using numerology, numerology is very much like/associated with astrology, astrology deals with soothsaying sooth saying deals with fortune telling, fortune telling deals with mediums and mediums deal with demonic, familiar, seducing spirits. I know that was long, but I was just typing what I was thinking. Giving up a job, buying things you've never had, all that stuff means nothing is your heart isnt right. What difference does it make if you give up your job before Christ arrives or if you are at work? I'm babbling at this point so let me just stop.

Rainbow Dash

LOL, this thread tickles me.

I'm praying God have mercy on Harold Camping and his followers. Jesus. Itching ears, false prophecies and seducing spirits. Come Monday 23, 2011 what will they do after they quit their jobs and gave up their homes? My God, what will they do? Harold Camping wrote a goodbye letter to Family Radio which has people questioning whether he will disappear or what he plans on doing.

I think he sincerely believes in what he believes but how did he arrive at his conclusion? From what I understand, and I could be wrong since I only half way glanced at an article, he is using numerology, numerology is very much like/associated with astrology, astrology deals with soothsaying sooth saying deals with fortune telling, fortune telling deals with mediums and mediums deal with demonic, familiar, seducing spirits. I know that was long, but I was just typing what I was thinking. Giving up a job, buying things you've never had, all that stuff means nothing is your heart isnt right. What difference does it make if you give up your job before Christ arrives or if you are at work? I'm babbling at this point so let me just stop.

You are right. He is deceived and people are following him instead of following God's Word. This is following doctrines of demons vice the Word of God. They are exalting man's word before God's word. My prayer is that these people won't fall away from the Lord come Sunday.

My prayer is that those who will use this to mock the return of Christ will wake up before it is too late. He will come, just be ready and look up for your redemption draws near.

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2 Peter 3:3-5

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Excuse us Shimmie, if we are throwing your thread off. I will continue looking towards the Lord come Sunday as well.​

Last edited:

HWAY

Please add me to the list. There are too many people who obey man made doctrines instead of God's word.

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Lord willing, I will be here tomorrow and singing in the PraiseBand in church in the morning!

But, you know, I do kinda wish Jesus were coming back today. This world is just too much.

makeupgirl

Lord willing, I will be here tomorrow and singing in the PraiseBand in church in the morning!

But, you know, I do kinda wish Jesus were coming back today. This world is just too much.

I do too. It's too much, especially now that what is evil is considered good and what is good is considered evil.

Shimmie

Staff member

You are right. He is deceived and people are following him instead of following God's Word. This is following doctrines of demons vice the Word of God. They are exalting man's word before God's word. My prayer is that these people won't fall away from the Lord come Sunday.

My prayer is that those who will use this to mock the return of Christ will wake up before it is too late. He will come, just be ready and look up for your redemption draws near.

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2 Peter 3:3-5

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Excuse us Shimmie, if we are throwing your thread off. I will continue looking towards the Lord come Sunday as well.​

Health&hair28 and NaturalDetroit

I love your posts. Please continue for it's the loving Spirit of God, His Spirit of Truth which is flowing through your words.

I'm sitting here with my right arm in a sling, so my typing is a little limited. The Lord is using each of the ladies and the two of you in this thread to His Glory. So please, everyone, keep God's Truth flowing.

I will say that I have too many loved ones who are not in fellowship with the Lord, there are so many others that I don't know, who are not with Jesus, and it would break my heart for this day to be the 'end'.

I know that I can be hard on people and certain issues, but just like Jesus, I don't want anyone to perish. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member

I do too. It's too much, especially now that what is evil is considered good and what is good is considered evil.

:kiss: Precious hearts you have. The two of you will endure to the 'true' end.

MrsMe

In some parts of the world it is already May 22nd so I'll say it now.:look:
Only the Lord knows when it will happen and I'll be waiting for His word only.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Shimmie

Staff member
In some parts of the world it is already May 22nd so I'll say it now.:look:
Only the Lord knows when it will happen and I'll be waiting for His word only.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Ooooo, yes. It sure is. :yep: Thanks Love for bringing this to light. Good post and excellent reflection. :up:

Shimmie

Staff member
Here and always trusting God.

Of course I am going to be here. It will be another beautiful day that the God has made.

Again I mentioned this in another thread.Back in 1999 , a group of people / a cult claimed the end of the world would end in december 31 1999 many of them beleived it sold all their houses and many killed themselves. See people should not jump on a ban wagon like this. Sunday will roll in and everyone will be up in here reading the threads

Checkin in still here

Still here.

I'm here, thank God.

Yep I'm here. Got the flu but I'm here.

Please add me to the list. There are too many people who obey man made doctrines instead of God's word.

So glad each of you 'Loved Ones' are still here. That you all shall continue to flourish in the love and wisdom of God. That His loving and tender mercies flourish upon each of your lives. Your glowing and lovely lights shall continue to shine as you move and live and have your total being in our Lord Jesus Christ.

For this I pray for each of you, your loved ones, your husbands (those present and those sure to be) and all that pertains to you.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
In Jesus' Name, I pray that no one has taken their lives or taken the life of another due to this incident of false prophesy.

I bear no arms against the person who lead this end of the world campaign, yet I grieve for his soul and the souls of others who are so lost that they have not found the Truth in Jesus which should be their focus instead of creating a mass of hyperbole such as this.

Father God, let your Truth and Mercy prevail. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

SoSwanky

Perfectly Posh...
Do I believe that Jesus is soon to come? Absolutely
Do I think that it will be today? Not hardly.
Am I ready? I am still growing in Christ and anticipating my renewal in Him.
However, I do think that this prediction is a little crazy and I have laughed about it. The Word says, as it has been stated before, that NO MAN knows, not even The Son nor the Angels of Heaven. For me, that is enough. We should be ready, waiting and watching.

At any rate, I will be in church come Sunday and enjoying my Sunday dinner later.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm still here!

Do I believe that Jesus is soon to come? Absolutely
Do I think that it will be today? Not hardly.
Am I ready? I am still growing in Christ and anticipating my renewal in Him.
However, I do think that this prediction is a little crazy and I have laughed about it. The Word says, as it has been stated before, that NO MAN knows, not even The Son nor the Angels of Heaven. For me, that is enough. We should be ready, waiting and watching.

At any rate, I will be in church come Sunday and enjoying my Sunday dinner later.

Glad that both of you are still here. :grouphug2:

Yes, Jesus is INDEED still coming. We simply cannot pinpoint the day, nor the hour. We are to simply just be ready. :yep:

zora

Health&hair28 and NaturalDetroit

I love your posts. Please continue for it's the loving Spirit of God, His Spirit of Truth which is flowing through your words.

I'm sitting here with my right arm in a sling, so my typing is a little limited. The Lord is using each of the ladies and the two of you in this thread to His Glory. So please, everyone, keep God's Truth flowing.

I will say that I have too many loved ones who are not in fellowship with the Lord, there are so many others that I don't know, who are not with Jesus, and it would break my heart for this day to be the 'end'. I know that I can be hard on people and certain issues, but just like Jesus, I don't want anyone to perish. :love2:

I could'nt have said it better. My husband is not a believer and I want and need the Lord to work on him some more. I need time!:yep:

The same goes for my brother and father. If they were saved, I'd be more at peace.

Shimmie

Staff member
I could'nt have said it better. My husband is not a believer and I want and need the Lord to work on him some more. I need time!:yep:

The same goes for my brother and father. If they were saved, I'd be more at peace.

I'm in total prayerful agreement that not one in your family will perish. That they will walk this earth living and breathing giving God the total glory all the days of their lives.

satan no longer has the reigns to their hearts nor their lives. It is Jesus who died and paid the price in full for their hearts and souls and unto Jesus they EACH shall surrender all, heart, body, mind, life and soul, in Jesus' Name, it is done and cannot be undone.

I've just about had it with satan having his rule over the hearts and lives of our men. This mess will surely see it's end.

Therefore we dedicate them fully unto the Lord who now has total and complete control of each precious soul. Jesus paid for them, therefore unto Jesus they belong. Nothing and no one can snatch them from out of Jesus' hands.

So it is and SO it shall always be. Amen and Amen.

che1219

I will say that one good thing about this that I have noticed is it is causing a lot of dialogue between people young and old. People who have never picked up a bible or knew anything about the rapture are asking questions and being referenced to bible scripture. So if anything, I believe a lot of people will be led to Christ and some of his follower's eyes may now be opened and will find their truth in the Word of God and not man.