It's Sunday, May 22, 2011

BeautifulFlower

I mean this was so stupid to me. Jesus said no one (not even him) would know the day or time or hour. Why? God is not constrained by time or space. He moves when he is ready. I mean was Jesus supposed to come 6p EST or PST Or MT? Was it going to happen in ripples according to this time? What if I got on a plane and flew into May 22 in another time zone, would I miss the rapture or would I fly into the rapture?

I am guessing you can see how complex and stupid this whole trying to pin Jesus can be.

Sosa

I mean, I know nothing would happen and everything but...I have this overwhelming sense of sadness for those folks who quit their jobs and sold their houses for this :sad:.

Oh Lord, help them to see that You didn't forsake them nor let them down. These people have been deceived by the enemy, I wish they believed the Word of God over the word of some 89y.o. old man. Let God be true and every man a liar.

I just cannot imagine what's going through their minds right now :nono::nono:.

LifeafterLHCF

Praise God for this is another day he has made lets us be glad in it.Its a privilege to able to breathe the air he has made for us..

Love Always

Well, I'm still here. As the Bible says that no man knows the day nor the hour when the Son of Man appears (paraphrasing) and if this one minister was so sure that God was coming on May 21st that would make God a liar and he is not! I just know that when the Lord does come that I'm going to be ready!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

crlsweetie912

Here thanking God! I'm so far from where I need to be but I'm thankful for His grace and mercy. Being mindful not to take it for granted. Preparing to lift up His name and praise Him for His awesome greatness and love for me and my family!

LovinLocks

I'm in total prayerful agreement that not one in your family will perish. That they will walk this earth living and breathing giving God the total glory all the days of their lives.

I've just about had it with satan having his rule over the hearts and lives of our men. This mess will surely see it's end.

Saw this post to another of our faithful members here at LHCF. Thinking of the situation where only 8 (umm, is that the correct number) people survived a deluge. No doubt they had other family members on earth . . . INCLUDING children. They were destroyed as the wicked people/generation. The reality is that not everyone is interested in living in a theocratic society where all their life decisions, actions, heart condition, etc. belongs to God. Some of our family members will be destroyed. That can also be a tool of the devil, misinformation, thoughts, about who will be allowed into paradise and who WON'T.

I take solace in knowing that no one that deserves to be saved will be lost. God's unchanging hand, his attributes of love, power, wisdom, and justice will see to it that those who should be saved will. Amen.

BeautifulFlower

I just had a thought....

Because this Camping dude claimed he knew the day of Rapture, does that mean he placed himself equal to God? I mean, even Jesus said he would not know so this Camping dude thought he'd know knowledge even Jesus doesn't know.

I know this can be a dangerous thing to do as it was the fall of man when Satan deceived Eve into believing she could know what God knows (both good and evil)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just had a thought....

Because this Camping dude claimed he knew the day of Rapture, does that mean he placed himself equal to God? I mean, even Jesus said he would not know so this Camping dude thought he'd know knowledge even Jesus doesn't know.

I know this can be a dangerous thing to do as it was the fall of man when Satan deceived Eve into believing she could know what God knows (both good and evil)

Good point :yep:

Whether it was 'intentional' or not on the part of 'Camping', what you shared definitely makes sense when one refutes what God has already said in His Word.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm glad everyone is here and that all is well.

Your lights of love are shining from the inside out... others see your love and are drawn to it.

Don't give up living, for even after, there is still eternal life. :rosebud:

SoSwanky

Perfectly Posh...
Hello All,

Like I said earlier up post, I am still here! Had a WONDERFUL time at church this morning. The spirit was so very high...
Just finished my Sunday dinner a couple hours ago!

Rainbow Dash

Hello All,

Like I said earlier up post, I am still here! Had a WONDERFUL time at church this morning. The spirit was so very high...
Just finished my Sunday dinner a couple hours ago!

We had a wonderful time as well. Eleven people gave their lives to the Lord. The pastor was choking up...it was such a wonderful time of worship. God was glorified in that place. All kinds of people with lifted hands giving Him glory.

Detroit2Dallas

Well, I'm still here. As the Bible says that no man knows the day nor the hour when the Son of Man appears (paraphrasing) and if this one minister was so sure that God was coming on May 21st that would make God a liar and he is not! I just know that when the Lord does come that I'm going to be ready!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Let me tell you this, I said if this thing actually happened we would have a problem. All this mess did wa sprove yet again that God's word will NEVER come back void! I said now how in the world would ole Harold know the time even down to the very hour but MY bible, the infallible written word of God says that no man knows. I'm like how would Harold have the inside track?? LOL, whatever.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Shimmie, I'se heah!

Not worried at all, because God is not mocked...

Enjoyed some good Food today in service... Hope everyone had a blessed Sunday!

Zeal

I expected to be here.

Although the math is correct ( IN MAN'S EYES). It's not God's math. The bible clearly states that no man KNOWS the day or hour. I had one teXt and a call asking if I was nervous. For what? Why would I be nervous? I basically told those people it is not going to happen On May 21, 2011. But IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Jesus is going to return... and I am cool with that. I ready.

I am keeping Mr. Camping and his followers in prayer. This is bad :nono:

Sigh..:sad: I feel bad for him. He really was looking forward to the rapture to take place on May 22. He was standing firm on it. He really believed that he wa right. This is so sad.

I am hoping that even though this was a bad turn of events. That is was a wake up call.. That someone turned to Christ. If you noticed no one was focused on Budday, Allah, or any of the gods with the small "g" it was all about Jesus.

Again.... I don't want people coming out of fear (If you will) to Christ, However, I hope this did get people to think and that someone came to Christ, will worship him in Spirit and in Truth and their life will be changed forever.

Last edited:

plainj

I am still here by the grace of God. Thank You Lord.
I pray for mercy for Harold Camping's soul. I pray his eyes will be opened to the one TRUE God.

Jer 23:1
1 “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the LORD. 2 Therefore this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the LORD.

Deu 18
20But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

Jer 23
14 And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible:
They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers,
so that not one of them turns from their wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.”

Guitarhero

Be wise as serpants. Camping is not an innocent. He wasn't counting on May 22 being the end. His radio program entreprise has amassed over 122 million dollars...worldwide. They are still asking for donations since it's up on that website and he had the gall to state in an interview with the press that he hoped the company would reimburse some of the monies. This is over his eighth such prediction and failure since the late 80's.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, I'se heah!

Not worried at all, because God is not mocked...

Enjoyed some good Food today in service... Hope everyone had a blessed Sunday!

Laela

Hey Loved One... :grouphug2:

I am so glad that you IS Heah! :lol:

Don't know what I'd do without my 'Roses' and don't wanna know. :nono:

I'm glad you had a nice dinner as well... but ummmm,

DID YOU SAVE ME A SLICE OF CAKE ! ! !

HUH ?

Well did ya' ? ? ? Huh ?

Got my right arm in a sling and can't do a thing. It is so hard getting adjusted to doing everything left handed.

But I'm here. :lol:

Send me a slice of cake Laela ... I like lemon pie too, but without the meringue. Send me both... :yep:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Be wise as serpants. Camping is not an innocent. He wasn't counting on May 22 being the end. His radio program entreprise has amassed over 122 million dollars...worldwide.

They are still asking for donations since it's up on that website and he had the gall to state in an interview with the press that he hoped the company would reimburse some of the monies.

This is over his eighth such prediction and failure since the late 80's.

Girl... you are on point !

I was 'playing' the 'good Christian' by feeling sorry for him, yet had my doubts. I knew something was up, but didn't know what.

Now I know... Thanks Guitar

makeupgirl

We had a wonderful time as well. Eleven people gave their lives to the Lord. The pastor was choking up...it was such a wonderful time of worship. God was glorified in that place. All kinds of people with lifted hands giving Him glory.

Luke 15:10 10Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Praise God that 11 more people decided to make Jesus their choice.

Rainbow Dash

Be wise as serpants. Camping is not an innocent. He wasn't counting on May 22 being the end. His radio program entreprise has amassed over 122 million dollars...worldwide. They are still asking for donations since it's up on that website and he had the gall to state in an interview with the press that he hoped the company would reimburse some of the monies. This is over his eighth such prediction and failure since the late 80's.

Oh my, they are still asking for donations... I don't know what to say. I want to shake the followers and tell them to WAKE UP!! He should be distributing that money to his followers that gave up their lives to follow his false predictions. Sad!!

This is the case of : The blind leading the blind.

makeupgirl

What a lot of people don't know is that, when false prophets start with the date settings of the rapture that it goes against what the bible states about the rapture being imminent. Jesus can get his bride at any moment now. It's been that way since John, Paul, and Peter was on the earth.

The 2nd coming of Christ however, is different from the rapture of the church, where in 1 Thes 4:16-17 states that the dead in Christ shall rise and those of us who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet him in the air. We're going up to meet him at the sound of the trumpt and at his call. In Matt 24 and Rev (other verses in both the old and new testament) those are the signs that must be fullfilled before Christ comes back to reign.

That's why it's important to know the word for ourselves and to trust and ask and depend on the Holy Spirit for understanding.