Length Check's Please....Nov 2014

Subscribe

Where are all the length check's? Back in the day this forum was jumping with lc's :yep: Has everyone reach fairytale and moved on?

Show us your length. No matter if your a twa, ear, chin, shoulder, armpit, mid, or waist length :lick:

Thank you for sharing your inspiration pics!

BostonMaria

I know...people don't do length checks anymore... or "Pic Heavy" threads. I just noticed this.

Yes I miss those threads too.

The picture I attached is the same as in my avatar. Taken May 2014 and I'm a little past waist length. I believe this is my terminal length.

Attachments

• user56825_pic126291_1400374315.jpg
    user56825_pic126291_1400374315.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

bebezazueta

Ok I'll rep for the transitioners. This pic was taken October 2014 and I was 14 months post relaxer.

I cut to BSL from WL last year and been maintaining BSL during my transition.

Attachments

• image-3321713250.jpg
    image-3321713250.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 231

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
This is from July. I haven't done a lc since then. I'm BSL...just two measly inches to MBL. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20140705_135305.jpg
    20140705_135305.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 334

Natural-K

These are from July. The first two are pre-trim and the third is after.

Attachments

• 2014-11-21 17.37.47.jpg
    2014-11-21 17.37.47.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 2014-11-21 17.40.41.jpg
    2014-11-21 17.40.41.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 309
  • 2014-11-21 17.39.38.jpg
    2014-11-21 17.39.38.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 295

Dee Raven

Here's my update from last month (pre & post trim).

Attachments

• Oct 2014 Pre trim.jpg
    Oct 2014 Pre trim.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Oct 2014 Post trim.jpg
    Oct 2014 Post trim.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 323

Anaisin

I'll post another in Dec when I blow dry my hair again

Attachments

• 2014-11-22_16.21.54.jpg
    2014-11-22_16.21.54.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 244

ilong

God's Own
Everyone's hair is beautiful! Thank you for sharing ladies.

I have turned into a hair bumm. I don't have the luxury of devoting much time to pamper my hair - but I did get my ends clipped 2-3 weeks ago <LOl> which is quite an accomplishment for me.

FroReal - you have made such tremendous progress. I am so happy for you. Congratulations and KUPTGW!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Everyone's hair is beautiful! Thank you for sharing ladies.

I have turned into a hair bumm. I don't have the luxury of devoting much time to pamper my hair - but I did get my ends clipped 2-3 weeks ago <LOl> which is quite an accomplishment for me.

@FroReal - you have made such tremendous progress. I am so happy for you. Congratulations and KUPTGW!

Froreal is doing great!

Aw, thanks ladies. I'm trying. :blush:

Amarilles

BSL I think. Will be relaxer-free for 3 years in April! :yep:

Attachments

• 20141123_113825.jpg
    20141123_113825.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 229

SpiritJunkie

here's mine! not as long as you beauties but long enough for me!!:grin: on the road to apl baby

Attachments

• length check nov 2014.jpg
    length check nov 2014.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 208

NefertariBlu

FroReal your hair is gorgeous! I remember when you were in the APL thread and now you have all this lush hair!

What are you doing? I'm just now getting to APL and I've totally switched my regime.

I'm more on a moisturising routine than on a protein one. I've seen a big jump in my hair. It's early days yet but I'm sticking with it.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@FroReal your hair is gorgeous! I remember when you were in the APL thread and now you have all this lush hair!

What are you doing? I'm just now getting to APL and I've totally switched my regime.

I'm more on a moisturising routine than on a protein one. I've seen a big jump in my hair. It's early days yet but I'm sticking with it.

NefertariBlu Thanks sis! Yeah, I remember I just made APL too! Crazy how time flies. I feel like my hair stalled this year, but I'm gunning for that elusive 2 inches to MBL by June. :lol: Last year, my hair grew all over. This year my hair has grown mostly in the front/bang area. The back is like :ohwell:.

My regimen never really changed. I either shampoo or cowash every week. I dc each week as well. I wear my hair in twists pulled up into a bun with a butterfly clip or something. Sometimes my hair is loose, but pinned up. I am back on my sulfur oil kick because I feel like that contributed to a lot of my growth last year. I am also a slow grower, so I need all the help I can get.

I am upping my protein use this year because my hair seems to like it.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I know this is not a progress comparison thread but it's the only length check type of pictures I have in my phone.

Everything else is loaded in my albums. The first pic is my roller set growth from Jan 2014 to Sept 2014. Second pic is straight hair growth from Aug 2013 to Nov 2014.

Last edited:

NefertariBlu

FroReal I have truly struggled to get to APL. The back of my hair seems to take the longest to grow and I have n not seen much progression in it. It's probably grown two inches this year and I have been protective styling.

Now the front, the middle and sides are where my hair really grows. Just going to try something different next year and keep it 100% protective styled. Plus it helps since I'm working out to keep my hair out of the way.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
FroReal I have truly struggled to get to APL. The back of my hair seems to take the longest to grow and I have n not seen much progression in it. It's probably grown two inches this year and I have been protective styling.

Now the front, the middle and sides are where my hair really grows. Just going to try something different next year and keep it 100% protective styled. Plus it helps since I'm working out to keep my hair out of the way.

I feel you. Let's just give our hair more time. At least we know it is growing!

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF