Straight from eden relaxer reviews

levette

I want to try it but I need reviews... I used ors last time and it was ok it stung a bit due to me being bad and scratching.....

Evolving78

There are a lot of reviews on YouTube. I didn't try the relaxer, since the store only had the B one and not the A. I did purchase the oil and I like that. The oil is a silicone based serum. It is very light weight with a pleasant scent. Not lingering.

HeyLynGirl

I love the Straight from Eden Relaxer. I've used it the last 4 or 5 relaxers, my hair is not fine/thin, but I use the formula for fine hair and it always comes out great. The relaxer is formulated so well it really doesn't have a chemical-y feel or odor. My hair processes beautifully, when I wash the relaxer out even before using the conditioner that comes with the kit, my hair is soft , smooth, manageable. At no point during the process does it feel dry like with other relaxers I've tried. There is absolutely no burning, even on areas I've scratched my scalp , it leaves my hair and scalp healthy. In my experience it's just a healthier relaxer. It's without many harmful chemicals included in other relaxer lines. I've gotten my mom hooked on this relaxer. I self relax. My mom who lives in another state takes it to her stylist, and the stylist is now using it on her other clients. Stores in my area don't carry this relaxer, so I order it from Amazon. I love this product.

Evolving78

I love the Straight from Eden Relaxer. I've used it the last 4 or 5 relaxers, my hair is not fine/thin, but I use the formula for fine hair and it always comes out great. The relaxer is formulated so well it really doesn't have a chemical-y feel or odor. My hair processes beautifully, when I wash the relaxer out even before using the conditioner that comes with the kit, my hair is soft , smooth, manageable. At no point during the process does it feel dry like with other relaxers I've tried. There is absolutely no burning, even on areas I've scratched my scalp , it leaves my hair and scalp healthy. In my experience it's just a healthier relaxer. It's without many harmful chemicals included in other relaxer lines. I've gotten my mom hooked on this relaxer. I self relax. My mom who lives in another state takes it to her stylist, and the stylist is now using it on her other clients. Stores in my area don't carry this relaxer, so I order it from Amazon. I love this product.
are you bonelaxed or texlaxed?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I wish it were more available. It is nowhere around me and I didn't want to pat extra shipping and handling. I am at a crossroad.:ohwell:

levette

I went ahead and relaxed with straight from Eden in level b. I am hooked... My hair is so soft full of body and it didn't burn...I was bad and had washed my hair just 3 days ago..... Just tingled toward the max time... I am now officially a self relaxer after years of getting salon relaxers that would sometimes be too strong.... This is a great relaxer... I got mines from Sally's beauty supply. Will post pics later today.

Attachments

• image-4099668761.jpg
    image-4099668761.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

HeyLynGirl

are you bonelaxed or texlaxed?

I process my hair according to the directions, I don't purposely underprocess for a texlaxed look, but this relaxer in the fine formula, leaves strength and texture in my hair. Its not bone straight. My hair is def not limp , like it used to be back when I used other relaxers.

ckisland

This was the last relaxer I used before my second BC, and I would highly highly recommend it :yep:. My hair came out so silky, and my strands are very kinky and coarse. I didn't have any burning, and my hair was still thick even after a whole lot of smoothing. If I was ever to relax again (not happening), this would be my go to :yep:

levette

This was the last relaxer I used before my second BC, and I would highly highly recommend it :yep:. My hair came out so silky, and my strands are very kinky and coarse. I didn't have any burning, and my hair was still thick even after a whole lot of smoothing. If I was ever to relax again (not happening), this would be my go to :yep:

I plan to keep doing this relaxer...it's worth it

Rnjones

I ordered two kits from Sally yesterday as a quick search in my area didn't show any stores having it. Hopefully it will be here in time for me to relax this weekend.

I hope I like it as much as y'all

levette

I ordered two kits from Sally yesterday as a quick search in my area didn't show any stores having it. Hopefully it will be here in time for me to relax this weekend.

I hope I like it as much as y'all

Keeping my fingers crossed that you have good results. I'm sold on it

gemruby41

I used it for my last relaxer in the B version. I really like this relaxer. My hair didn't come out bone straight like the other relaxers I used before. My total time was 20 minutes including smoothing. I didn't do a mid-step protein treatment, and my hair still felt strong. I will definitely be buying this relaxer again.

Evolving78

I used it for my last relaxer in the B version. I really like this relaxer. My hair didn't come out bone straight like the other relaxers I used before. My total time was 20 minutes including smoothing. I didn't do a mid-step protein treatment, and my hair still felt strong. I will definitely be buying this relaxer again.
I want to try A.