Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

All I got were my oils both the Rooted Treasures and Tropical Isles jbco and all my other natural oils from new directions aromatics, Joico products from sleekhair, makeup and makeup brushes for now. I am good for a long while. I may be able to wait until July 4th sales.

Aggie

I'm gonna be honest, so far I do NOT like the feeling of the Redken Extreme Strength Builder nor the Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk on my hair. I did however like the Redken All Soft Conditioning Balm. That one is very nice. I won't be repurchasing the first two products for sure.

Aggie

8 more minutes and my deep conditioning day will be done. I don't know if I'll repurchase any Redken products. I do like the Joico line a lot more. I still have a lot of Kerastase DCs to use up too so I will back to those in a few months. Joico products is Bae on my hair.

I may need to get the largest bottle any of them come in so I don't have to purchase for long lengths of time. I have to figure out a way to have them shipped by boat though. By plane would be fiscal suicide for me :shocked:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Good morning!

I've got carts ready at
APB (Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In, Blackberry Vanilla Leave In, Lotus Flower Feminine Wash)
Komaza Care (Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment, Califia Care Leave In, Califia Moisturizing Spray)
SSI (Apple Nectar Nourishing Conditioner)

Haven't pulled on any yet though...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No sale.
I've just resigned to the fact Komaza is one of few vendors I'll purchase from without a sale because they have a critical product for me (Pona treatment).
@rileypak
I think when they first launched this was watery/liquidy? Is it still the same?

I used to use a lot of this. They had an Intensive DC'er that made you wanna slap somebody. And several other products. They did use to offer 15% from time-to-time.

I wonder why they stopped?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
I think when they first launched this was watery/liquidy? Is it still the same?

I used to use a lot of this. They had an Intensive DC'er that made you wanna slap somebody. And several other products. They did use to offer 15% from time-to-time.

I wonder why they stopped?
It's like a thin-ish serum to me. Thicker than water but still loose.
I think since they revealed that Jenn (?) was sick around BF is when they stopped. Haven't seen a sale since last October I think...
I don't mind because the product is pretty much HG for me.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair You Rang? Hey T! :kiss:
I've had some stuff going on. My hair was getting on my nerves.... well still is but I'm trying to work with it. I tried a WNG for the first time yesterday but my hair is still wet today though :rolleyes:. I hope I don't regret that decision in the next few days.

I'm going to be giving away some products. My hair officially hates too many things.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
send her the same love from me too :)

I cannot with Toni. I'm sorry. The devil gets into me every damn time. If I don't catch her after a vacation, it's a straight wrap.
@Saludable84 @KinksAndInk
Why won't she adjust that Crazy Shipping? :spinning: What's up with that?

That's the exact same issue I had with Shi Naturals and ButtersNBars.:angry2:

How the durn shipping gone cost more than most of your products????:censored:

Lawdt. Someone sent me another product of hers on a swap that I haven't used, now watch me fall in love with it. :nono:

CRAP!:eek:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Okay, *cough*:look:so I made a NurCreations since I convo'ed her about a Sale and she said okay:look:

50% Minimum $50. So, why is shipping like $12.95? UGHHH

Hate to admit this, but I like that Matcha Green Tea DC'er.:angry2:
And go on Etsy and grab the green tea dc from KindredButters.
@KinksAndInk
Gurl....I got a Cart made up! I really wanna check out. But $12.95:help:
Toni need to get her life together. I'm tired of her.