Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales - Good, Bad, and Ugly Buying Experiences

oneastrocurlie

This can be a thread where we can rant, rave and praise (or curse lol) about our buying experiences. Lots of sales, lots of vendors. :grin:

You can post what you bought, when you bought it, how long it took, if it was up to standard, or if you never got it!

P. S. I know we have a few other threads so if this is overkill feel free to let it fall by the wayside :spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've made a few 'Pre' BF Purchases. So far great experiences by some Newer Players (at least new to me) -

Jakeala (my personal favorite new comer of 2014) I got:
x3-4 Coffee Hair & Body Balms
x2 Tutti Honey DC'er
x4 Hibiscus, Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner
x2 Shea, Amala, Hemp, Castor Parfait's

Shipping was fast. Customer Service was Great.

Mission:Condition - Struggled a bit when she 1st Launched. But I have placed x2 additional orders that went incredibly smooth

x2 16oz Cranberry Cheapskate Conditioner (R/O)
x3 Honey Marshmallow DC'ers
x1 HempAde (new)
x1 Candy Hair DC'er (new)
x1 Tutti Fruitti DC'er
x1 Banana Kisses DC'er

J.Monique Naturals - Another Great newcomer with excellent CS, Quick Shipping and all the other great things we love in a new vendor.

Those were more Halloween-y Purchases

I plan to do a miscellaneous Cart from Hattache - I bought from them last BF and Mothers Day and they are a wonderful company that carries a variety of Lines. Excellent CS, Fast Shipping.

Renewed1

I plan to order from 3rd party vendors for the bulk of my items

Curlmart and Hattache. After waiting to almost dang near Christmas to receive my items last year. I learned my lesson.

But I'm going to give APB a try this year.

oneastrocurlie

My first purchase was curlmart last week. It'll be here today. I purchased J. Monique yesterday. Second purchase from her. We'll see how she handles a holiday sale.

I'm debating Hattache. They are new for me.

jbwphoto1

This can be a thread where we can rant, rave and praise (or curse lol) about our buying experiences. Lots of sales, lots of vendors. :grin:

You can post what you bought, when you bought it, how long it took, if it was up to standard, or if you never got it!

P. S. I know we have a few other threads so if this is overkill feel free to let it fall by the wayside :spinning:

Thanks oneastrocurlie for starting the thread! :grin:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I just convo'd Marie Dean.

Marie Dean:
15% Off Storewide with code BLKFRIDAY15.

Read on another site that Komaza will have 20% off $50 or more with code 112814.

westNDNbeauty

I just convo'd Marie Dean.

Marie Dean:
15% Off Storewide with code BLKFRIDAY15.

Read on another site that Komaza will have 20% off $50 or more with code 112814.

Oh, so Marie Dean has a BF coupon code? I contacted them SEVERAL times in the last month regarding their sale and they did not provide any information. Now seeing this, I suspect they really didn't want to participate in BF, so I won't be including them. #wompwomp

Dposh167

has anyone gotten any info about Quemet Biologics sale yet? i'm not on her mailing list. i think i read earlier she was going to do something

natural in ATL

15+ years natural
Got 40% off at Obia this week. They said my order already shipped, so I'm pleased. I ordered four shampoo bars and two jars of DC. Flat rate $5.99 shipping!

kupenda

Ordered from Oyin early Thursday morning. Shipping notice created and sent early this morning (friday). Good turnaround. Im an hour down the road so I expect to have my goodies by tuesday. Woo hoo!

natura87

There were so many pla es I wanted to order from but most dont ship to South zkorea. I settled on Soultanicals, Alikay Naturals and a few things from FoxyMango. Im not expecting them for a while so I've got enough to hold me over.

Pompous Blue

SALLYBEAUTY.com

Shop Cyber Monday early. Save 30% off any online purchase $50+

Use Code 555122. Excludes, sale, OPI, and equipment.

Offer expires Monday, 12/1/2014, 11:59PM EST.

Now Imma stock up for the year!

natura87

I've made a few 'Pre' BF Purchases. So far great experiences by some Newer Players (at least new to me) -

Jakeala (my personal favorite new comer of 2014) I got:
x3-4 Coffee Hair & Body Balms
x2 Tutti Honey DC'er
x4 Hibiscus, Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner
x2 Shea, Amala, Hemp, Castor Parfait's

Shipping was fast. Customer Service was Great.

Mission:Condition - Struggled a bit when she 1st Launched. But I have placed x2 additional orders that went incredibly smooth

x2 16oz Cranberry Cheapskate Conditioner (R/O)
x3 Honey Marshmallow DC'ers
x1 HempAde (new)
x1 Candy Hair DC'er (new)
x1 Tutti Fruitti DC'er
x1 Banana Kisses DC'er

J.Monique Naturals - Another Great newcomer with excellent CS, Quick Shipping and all the other great things we love in a new vendor.

Those were more Halloween-y Purchases

I plan to do a miscellaneous Cart from Hattache - I bought from them last BF and Mothers Day and they are a wonderful company that carries a variety of Lines. Excellent CS, Fast Shipping.

Because of you I grabbed some Mission Condition. They ship to SK for rediculously cheap. Huzzah!!

jbwphoto1

Bobeam - Shampoo Bars - cheris hibiscus, ACV & bentonite clay, rootz herbal grower
NaturelleGrow - deep conditioners - Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Root and Cinnamon, Herbal Blends (both moisture) Intense Deep Conditioner Hair Repair (protein)
Annabelle Perfect Blends - hair pudding - pineapple passion, sweet pumpkin pie, cherry berry, strawberry kiwi
Henna Sooq - Already received!!! 500g indigo
NJoy - essential oil with sulfur and length t-shirt
Sally Beauty - Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer and a shampoo cape
Neoteric Cosmetics - Silk Wrap Body Lotion **They still have B2G1 free sale going on***
J. Monique's Naturals - Already shipped!!! honey lemon and green apple sugar scrubs

Most of the items are showing a shipping label has been created. NaturelleGrow shows shipping soon and Sally, which I just ordered early this morning shows being processed.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
The Supa Dupa Baddd A$$ Vendor of 2014 Award...goes to Hattache.

This weekend I received three shipping label/tracking notifications from BF/SBS vendors, which means nothing to me, because vendors create labels all the time, and the product doesn't move at all.

I just got home from work and on my porch was a box from Hattache. I just checked the tracking and this box was delivered at 8:55 am. :spinning: They've just won a repeat/loyal customer. I'll know that if I order something, in the future, I'll get it promptly! I have to bow down to this vendor :worthy:

In addition, my box was packed nicely.

I have labels from:
Bodynomics and Oyin Handmade

Waiting for:
Bekura
Shades of Color/LocSoc
Silk Dreams
Qhemet Biologics

denise44

All I can say is so for so good,

Obia Natural or/ 11-25 re/ 11-29
Hattache or/ 11-28 re/ 12-1

Labels created for APB and J.Monique's.

Waiting on Jakeala and Bask.

or-order date
re-received items

Blackbird77

I went to Best Buy on Thursday to get that iPad I wanted when the doors opened at 5pm. By 5:30 I was home playing with my new toy.

SweetlyCurly

So far the only vendor I got stuff from on thursday that has sent out my item has been HotHead. For some reason I thought she would be the last one

KinkyGenius

HAIR PURCHASES
Butters-N-Bars - 30% off (
that shipping though!!!)
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, 5 lb

Hairveda - 30-50% off + 20% off coupon
- Methi Set (Step 1 Protein Masque ONLY), 3
- Jardin Conditioning Oil, 1
- Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner, 2

Hattache - 25% off
- Blue Roze Beauty Okra Curl Cream
- Blue Roze Beauty - Coconut Hair Milk
- Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask
- Blue Roze Beauty Manuka Honey Moisturizing Conditioner
- Blue Roze Beauty Flax Seed Cream Gel
- Brown Butter Beauty Babassu Cream Deep Conditioner
- Sheabutter Cottage Monoi De Tahiti Oil
- Brown Butter Beauty Herbal Rich Hair Oil

Obia - 40% off
- Curl Moisture Cream, 3
- Twist Whip Butter, 2
- Curl Hydration Spray, 2

NON-HAIR PURCHASES
Pardon My Fro - 25% off
- Ella Tote

Shea Moisture - 30% off
- Lavender & Wild Orchid Hand & Body Scrub, 1
- Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Body Scrub, 3
- Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub, 2

Because of Them We Can
- "Because of Them, We Can" Youth Crewneck, 2
- Iconic Series - Maya Angelou Inspired - "Because of Them We Can" Shirt

-------------------------------------------------------------​

BLACK FRIDAY MVPS

- Hattache
- Obia
Shipping was on point/on fleek/A-1/etc. Already received my items from these two vendors, took all of two days I believe for my order to be processed, shipped and received. Additionally, Obia's 40% off was quite nice in the land of 20% offs as well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Good = Mission:Condition's BF Sale
The Bad = Mission:Condition Announcing that they will be closing
The Ugly = Getting Hooked on a Product Line that is Closing

jbwphoto1

Bobeam - Shampoo Bars - cheris hibiscus, ACV & bentonite clay, rootz herbal grower
NaturelleGrow - deep conditioners - Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Root and Cinnamon, Herbal Blends (both moisture) Intense Deep Conditioner Hair Repair (protein)
Annabelle Perfect Blends - hair pudding - pineapple passion, sweet pumpkin pie, cherry berry, strawberry kiwi
Henna Sooq - Already received!!! 500g indigo
NJoy - essential oil with sulfur and length t-shirt
Sally Beauty - Jilbere Porcelain Series Hair Dryer and a shampoo cape
Neoteric Cosmetics - Silk Wrap Body Lotion **They still have B2G1 free sale going on***
J. Monique's Naturals - Already shipped!!! honey lemon and green apple sugar scrubs

Most of the items are showing a shipping label has been created. NaturelleGrow shows shipping soon and Sally, which I just ordered early this morning shows being processed.

Laquita from Bobeam Naturals just refunded me $4.95 because my shipping turned out to be less than expected. :yep: