Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Beamodel

Sprayed APB Marshmallow Clouds leave in spray. Sealed with Jakeala Shea Alma Parfait in sugar cookies.

Oh, I also sprayed some on my new growth and applied a dab of the parfait to my new growth. Talk about ultra soft moisturized new growth.

My parfait will last me a very long time. I am extremely light handed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
caliscurls

I like it. It smells like a cross-between JBCO and something spicy.

Consistency maybe a smidge thinner than JBCO with a slight Hot Peppery undertone.

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Prepooed overnight with Avocado oil on length and Alter ego on roots. Oil rinsed with GSO and will do the LOCB with SM JBCO leave in, APB ayurvedic oil, Jakeala nappy butter and parfait.

toaster

Heading home today for thanksgiving. I didn't pack any products because my mom has a natural beauty supply at the house and I'm bringing her some whipped shea butter anyway. I'll report what I find!

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Used on wet hair to twist:
Kinky-Curly Knot Today (Diluted with distilled H2O)
SM Sheabutter leave in conditioner (Doctored via modified Kimmaytube recipe with Hemp, JBCO, Black Seed & Moringa)
KMF Upper Management Gel (discontinued glycerin-free formula)

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Last edited:

Beamodel

Applied APB leave in spray, SD Destination Hydration

Sealed with APB Green Powerhouse oil and Jakeala Parfait

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used a Homemade Oil Mix as a Scalp Massage = Black Coffee, EVOO, JBCO, Neem, Avocado Oil, Flaxseed.

Also: Used Claudie's Montego Bay Hair Oil over my Deep Conditioner.

When My Hair Dries = Liquid Gold's Whipped Java Bean or maybe something else (Komaza Scalp Butter)?

xu93texas

IDareT'sHair, my thoughts on the pomade from Alikay Naturals.

I like it, but It's not my favorite because of the smell. The label says it has a light vanilla scent, but the one I have smells too earthy. I bought this for my daughter b/c of the ingredients and the fact that it's sulfur free. The consistency is like a typical hair grease and there are specks of the rosemary herbs throughout. I give it 6.5/10

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my thoughts on the pomade from Alikay Naturals.

I like it, but It's not my favorite because of the smell. The label says it has a light vanilla scent, but the one I have smells too earthy. I bought this for my daughter b/c of the ingredients and the fact that it's sulfur free. The consistency is like a typical hair grease and there are specks of the rosemary herbs throughout. I give it 6.5/10

@xu93texas

Thank you.:hug2:

This Line gets 'mixed' reviews. I have the Honey & Sage Hair Masque and the Knot Free (or whatever the name is) Detangler (haven't tried either) although I hear the Masque is pretty decent.

But overall, the Line consistently gets 'mixed' reviews. Thank you.

Don't forget to give me your review of the Strong Roots Pimento Oil.

Last edited: