Prettywitty77 flat ironed her hair!

Britt

That is one beautiful head of hair for sure. She has gorgeous, full, thick, silky, swanging hair indeed.

Amarilles

She annoys me just a bit for some reason. But her hair is lovely and she takes really good care of it...so much so that I still follow her despite the annoyance :lol:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My hair won't do that! I so envy her!:nono: :nono::ohwell: Her relaxed hair is gorgeous! Proof relaxed hair can grow long!

sunnieb

Why is this a big deal that a woman with relaxed hair used a flat iron?

It's not a big deal. Maybe since she hasn't used heat in years???

Youtube hair personalities are posted on here all the time for doing something to their hair or revealing hairstyles.

I just think she has some pretty hair. And yes, as a relaxed head I love seeing long and healthy relaxed hair. :yep:

missyrayne19

It's not a big deal. Maybe since she hasn't used heat in years???

Youtube hair personalities are posted on here all the time for doing something to their hair or revealing hairstyles.

I just think she has some pretty hair. And yes, as a relaxed head I love seeing long and healthy relaxed hair. :yep:

This right here. It has nothing to do with her being relaxed. She doesn't use flat irons. Ever. So for her to do so now is very different from her usual. Kinda like when Nap85 flat ironed her hair.

That and she has gorgeous hair :yep::lick:

SuchaLady

What's the correlation with being relaxed and flatironing? I'm not sure why it would be assumed she flat irons because she has relaxed hair.

Evolving78

I wished she would have talked more about her salon experience and what the stylist thought of her hair? Her tone is starting to get annoying. She doesn't seem sweet or humble anymore.