Taren Guy needs help...

julzinha

BostonMaria

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

This is one of those posts that I hope I don't think of while queuing in the bank...or during an interview

LMAO!!! Oh the baby is so adorable

Bun Mistress

Ok I just looked at her new vids and I never noticed this as much as now but why does she look like a clown?? Seriously she has red lip stick well outside of her lip line. is that what the kids are doing??

bronxsoloist

This thread isn't a hair care tip or product review but it must be just as important because it's up here. I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is sucking her off so hard. I dig that she's a whore and con artist. BUT if she hasn't gotten at your pockets, or spouse, why the f does anyone care? Idk just seems a tad lame to me.

Mz.MoMo5235

This thread isn't a hair care tip or product review but it must be just as important because it's up here. I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is sucking her off so hard. I dig that she's a whore and con artist. BUT if she hasn't gotten at your pockets, or spouse, why the f does anyone care? Idk just seems a tad lame to me.

So.... why you in here? Kinda lame to post in a thread you have zero interest in, no?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.

Because some of us are mothers, respectable wifes, have family or friend's with autistic children, as well as have had family pass away due to cancer. This **** is dear and close to some of us more than you will ever know. Plus we can....

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Did you really say "sucking her off"? Lawd :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bronxsoloist

And now you all are about to suck me off lmfao
Still lame for giving her your energy and now me too
Thanks though Happy Halloween Ghoulies! :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
She's still posting You Tube videos, right? Don't you get income from those if you have a large number of subscribers?:ohwell:

Mz.MoMo5235

She's still posting You Tube videos, right? Don't you get income from those if you have a large number of subscribers?:ohwell:

I think it's based on views (not sure though) and while she has lots of subbies she doesnt get as many views as she once did *kanye shrug*

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos

LaBelleLL

does anyone know what happened?

Mike Mancini
50 mins · Brooklyn, NY ·
Once again I can't Thank You enough to all my Friends who are sending us prayer and well wishes during this time. Our 2 month old is safe and will remain that way as long as I'm alive. I'd like to thank my friends in Law and the Law enforcement community that are stepping up to help us. I must say through difficult times you see who your real friends are. Thank you and please keep my Family in your daily prayers.

Mike Mancini
20 hrs ·
Thanking all of my family and friends for your well wishes. God is an awesome God and I'm blessed to have you.

(those posts are from FB)

crlsweetie912

Mike Mancini
50 mins · Brooklyn, NY ·
Once again I can't Thank You enough to all my Friends who are sending us prayer and well wishes during this time. Our 2 month old is safe and will remain that way as long as I'm alive. I'd like to thank my friends in Law and the Law enforcement community that are stepping up to help us. I must say through difficult times you see who your real friends are. Thank you and please keep my Family in your daily prayers.

Mike Mancini
20 hrs ·
Thanking all of my family and friends for your well wishes. God is an awesome God and I'm blessed to have you.

wow....don't know but it looks like she has a deal with creme of nature now.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.

Mike Mancini
50 mins · Brooklyn, NY ·

Mike Mancini
20 hrs ·

Was this today?

claud-uk

Maybe the baby woke up and nobody was there so he called the cops and luckily it was one'a mike's cop-friends turned up to investigate and it turns out that taren ain't actually left him home alone, she was just in the garden hanging out the washing.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
How interesting that people's first thoughts are that she may have endangered the baby. My first thoughts were that all this internet hate has spilled over into real life and someone may have gone after her. Either way, I hope they are all OK.